06

Kai, You are destroying me now

 

She ran down the streets of Seoul with her hand linked with Kai’s.

There were at least twenty men chasing after them. “Get them!”

Kai pushed In Na and himself into a dark alley as the men ran by, missing them.

He smirked as In Na panted hard; she was having problems breathing normally.

Kai took a black marker from his jeans pocket and wrote something on the wall, next to In Na’s head.

However when In Na turned to look what have Kai wrote, yells of the men and sounds of running were charging their way and they ran for their life again.

‘I’ll come back later to see what he wrote.’ In Na made a mental note to herself as she dragged her tired legs behind Kai.

==

Kai typed something on his phone. In Na thought it was another text message so she looked at her phone waiting; however her phone never made a sound. Kai laughed “It’s not a text for you.”

“Oh.” In Na smiled and sipped on her bottle of water.

They were lying on the floor of Kai’s bedroom, staring at the ceiling and doing nothing. Well, it was mainly because they were so tired that they didn’t have any more energy to go any where or do anything.

Kai shifted over and slid his arm under In Na’s head. In Na turn her head in surprise.

“Boyfriends do that, right?” Kai asked In Na and looked to the wall on the other side in embarrassment.

In Na moved closer and rest her head on Kai’s chest. Kai flinched at In Na’s sudden closeness “Girlfriends do that too.”



 

Chanyeol stared at his phone. Sehun held onto his video game controller, staring into space. Baekhyun sat by the window and stared aimlessly outside. D.O. was the only one entertaining himself with humming while cooking in the kitchen and eating the food at the same thing. He sure was enjoying himself a lot.

He yelled out from the kitchen “Is In Na back yet? I don’t know which sauce to use for the steak! Somebody call and ask her!”

Suddenly the atmosphere got super awkward. “Ummmm… this sauce~ did I just say something wrong?” D.O. poked his head out from the kitchen.

Sehun groaned and threw his game controller next to him. “She’s spending too much time with him now.”

“What, are you jealous Sehun?” D.O. yelled out again from the kitchen.

“D.O. just cook and shut up.” Baekhyun finally spoke after a few hours.

D.O. came out and sat down next to Chanyeol. “Almost done~ my food smells so good~” he complimented his cooking but no one replied.

“Seriously, Chanyeol just man up and go confess to her. Once you guys get together and date, everything would be fine and according to our original plan.”

Baekhyun looked back to the three boys on the couch. “What plan?”

D.O. quickly covered his mouth with both hands, “Ah, the fried rice… is fried… I have to go check on it…” He ran to the kitchen, leaving two other poor kids sitting there stared down by the older boy.

Sehun kept his mouth shut and Baekhyun glanced at Chanyeol who sighed, “Fine.”

“Sehun broke up with In Na because Suho hyung caught him with another girl at the bar. In Na doesn’t know but we know hyung will tell her soon and she’ll be hurt… We came up with this plan, once Sehun breaks up with In Na, I’ll ask In Na out and heal her heart, but she chose Kai.”

“WHAT THE HELL.” Baekhyun grabbed the collar of Sehun’s shirt. “Hyung would never say any to her! So what if he did? You are supposed to go ask for her forgiveness, not ask Chanyeol to replace you! Do you have a brain?!”

Sehun broke off from Baekhyun’s grip “You know I’m going to hurt her in the end anyways… Everyone knows Chanyeol hyung is the best for In Na.  You know that, I know that, hyung knows that… We all know that!”

Baekhyun punched Sehun, “Know your ! I thought it was In Na who broke up with you and cheated with Suho... it was you who cheated?!”

Chanyeol’s eyes widen, “Hyung, what; In Na and Suho hyung?”

“Wait, wait, wait, and wait! You guys are leaving me out again! I need to catch up with all these secrets and information…! You guys are keeping too many secrets from each other and I don’t even know one at all!” D.O. puts down the trays of food and walked over to the trio.



 

Kai was typing in his phone again. He smiled and put his phone away in his pocket when In Na walked over and gave him the bottle of water and two pills.

Kai swallowed the two pills with a few gulps of water. He stuck his hand out and In Na stared at it.

“You only have to take two pills every night.” In Na stated as Kai took her hand and linked their fingers together.

“I asked for your hand, girlfriend. Couples hold hands when they walk.” Kai smiled and they went out into the dark streets of Seoul.




New Update Again~ 6 Chapters in three days <3 

I think I'm doing a pretty good job :)

Oh and about the complex relationships.... it'll be cleared up soon. 

I LOVE D.O. <3 btw; Kai's getting better already <3

 

Please comment, subscribe & question~