03

Kai, You are destroying me now

 

In Na walked to school with Chanyeol as the group of girls and boys point and whisper about her new wounds. She didn’t mind, nor did she care. She passed in her homework and the teacher praises her perfect work as she falls asleep on her desk. The teachers don’t mind, as long as she gets good grades.

When the bell rang for lunch, people start to discuss about her again. In Na was planning to jump over the school gate to have lunch with Suho at the hospital but a voice rung loud before she could even climb. “Skipping class to meet up with the piece of , Kim In Na, can you get any worse?”

In Na looked back at the boy that just insulted her and Kai. “Oh Sehun, keep your mouth shut.”

“Just because I dumped you, doesn’t mean you have to lower yourself to be with a piece of trash.”

"Why do you even care, Sehun? I am a piece of trash to you anyways, aren't I?" 

Chanyeol hearing all the noises ran over and slapped the back of Sehun’s head. “Yah, respect your noona.” 

Seeing In Na had already jumped over the gate, Sehun sighed: “Hyung, if I knew she was going to be like this, I would have never broke up with her…”

“But you did. You are a piece of trash that broke her heart too, so don’t insult her.” Chanyeol kept a straight face.

“I thought you and her would be together, that’s why I broke-“

“We are impossible.” Chanyeol pats Sehun’s back.



 

 

Meanwhile Suho smiles upon seeing In Na’s arrival. “I feel like a wife waiting for their husband to come home from war.”

In Na slaps Suho’s arm playfully and they walked towards the hospital cafeteria.

“How’s your arm feeling?” Suho said as he poked his fork around his salad.

“My biology homework got an A+. The teacher praised me.”  In Na stated.

“Does it still hurt? Remember to put ice packs on it.”

In Na took his salad from him and replaced it with her pasta. “I’ll come after your shift so you can do my biology homework.”

Suho smiled, “Bring Kai too.”

 

[In Na’s POV]

 “Bring Kai too.”

I nodded and munched on the salad. “He’s getting worse.”

 “I’m sorry In Na.”

I froze at Suho’s words. “Am I supposed to say it’s okay doctor; he’s my boyfriend after all? Or should I say your brother is ill, he’s abusing me and all you can say is you’re sorry?”

“I’ll treat you to coffee afterwards.”

“.”

Suho smiled and patted my head. “I love you too.” 

 

 


 

 

If you're confused... it'll be cleared up in the next chapter. 

If you're not... it's all good 

And new relationship revealed; Suho = Kai's brother ;)