MURDERER?

Be my king

 

 

Lay- your highness, take this.

Wu Fan- What is it?

Lay-  a letter from LuHan

Wu Fan- XiuMin you can stop to sing…but you can  stay here.

MinSeok- fine.

Wu Fan- Lay, please read to me

Lay-

King Wu Fan

I have a notice for you, the king Kyung Soo will marry with the L kingdom princess Hee Young, the king is not happy with the decision, but he said that he is doing it for the k kingdom.

Lu Han.

Wu Fan- it is very interesting… LuHan is doing a good job!

Lay- your highness, there is other letter this time is from  the King Kyung Soo.

( Lay read the letter to Wu Fan, and Wu Fan was angry)

 

Wu Fan- Lay, what is happening? I never sent an order  for  kill any warrior.

Lay-  maybe was Tao, he usually likes to do his own job.

Wu Fan-  Tao is a such idiot! The plan was be gentle with the K Kingdom,  and now all is in the trash ( screaming)  Lay call to Tao , now!

Lay- yes, your highness.

MinSeok- excuse me, but are there any letter for me?

Lay-  sorry, but the pretty boy didn’t send you a letter… maybe LuHan forgot you.

(shy laugh)

(MinSeok got sad)

Lay went out to call Tao.

MinSeok  was sitting next to Wu Fan, when Wu Fan looked to MinSeok  he felt weird , it was the first time that Wu Fan felt something called  compassion, Wu Fan put his hand over MinSeok  shoulder.

Wu Fan- don’t  worry , maybe LuHan is busy with my orders… write a letter to him.

MinSeok-  … yes I will do it, thank you.

In that moment Lay brought  to Tao.

Tao- hi Kris!

Wu Fan- don’t call me like that way…I’m angry with  you! (screaming)

Tao- why? What I did?

Wu Fan- Tao, have you ever killed a warrior without my permission?

Tao-  no, I haven’t, why  you ask me?

Wu Fan- King Kyung Soo has  sent me a letter, and he said that our kingdom  killed a warrior from K kingdom.

Tao-  you thought that the murderer was me, right?

Wu Fan- wasn’t you?

Tao- course not!

Wu Fan- fine, I believe you

Tao- Kris, there is someone  that is doing bad things.

Wu Fan-  can be the same person that killed to Suho… but  K kingdom has been accusing us for the murder, and it is unfair.

Lay- what do you want to do?

Wu Fan- I want revenge!

Lay- I’m agree.

Tao- me too.

Wu Fan- I will need the services of LuHan, after all he’s doing an excellent job, now he can manipulate to SeHun.

Lay- your highness, I think that is better if the king’s death is silent .

Wu Fan- yes, good idea.

Tao- Kris, Kris I am thinking in something like…poison.

Wu Fan- poison, that is the best option.

Lay- Tao you born to be an evil genius.

Tao- LuHan should put the poison in the king’s tea, and in a seconds the king will be dead.

Wu Fan- Fine, we will do it! Lay, please send a letter to LuHan.

Lay- yes , your highness.

(Lay went away)

Tao- Kris feel you weird?

Wu Fan- about what?

Tao- because in your hands will be stay the king’s life.

Wu Fan- it’s not matter for me, long time ago my heart has been  frozen, I’ll can kill to everyone, even I will kill you if it be necessary.

Tao- you scared me…I never thought that your heart is freezing…I always remember you like a cheerful person.

Wu Fan- when the time pass, the people change, I’m not the same  than nine years ago.

Tao- you used to take care of me, but now looks that I’m not important for you.

Wu Fan- I want be the same person that I was, but just I can’t. although you don’t believe me I take care of you all time.  After all someday you were  a very important person for me, I’m like your older brother and it never will change, Tao you just should accept to this grumpy king.

Tao-  I always admired you… but I’m  disappointed…I want have the same Kris that used to read me about dragons and unicorns, please come back!

Wu Fan-  I will try to change, but it will be difficult .

Tao- so begin to be gentle with me.

Wu Fan- I’ll do it.

Tao- is a promise?

Wu Fan-…yes, I promise be gentle with you.

Tao- (smiling)