1.

Fallen Snow

"Baekhyun, look at him! oh my gosh he's so cool! he scored twelve points!" Sehun, Baekhyun's bestfriend and Tao's #1 fan, were so wild whenever Tao did something like dribble the ball or pass it to another member. Baekhyun just smiled there, standing up calmly while cheering his boyfriend silently.

the noises that came from Baekhyun's classmates (or Tao's super hardcore fans) getting louder when the time is up and the referee pointed to their school's team, a sign that they won this game. the members were scrambling to hug Tao and congratulating him, because he was the one who plays an important role in their basketball team. because of his exceptional skill, they trusting Tao as their captain for this last year.

after taking a drink, he looked into the corner of the room, a place where Baekhyun stand. he smiled gently and went over him, still full with sweat dripping all over his nice body.

"hey, he looking at you," Sehun whispered which made Baekhyun pinched his friend's hand.

Tao was standing right in front of them both, until Baekhyun broke the silent.

"congratulations." he was smiling. the eye-smile that appears only when Baekhyun smile like this could melting everyone's heart including his lover, Tao.

"thanks" Tao replied as he wipe his sweat off. Baekhyun handed him a towel and rub it all over Tao's face, without realizing that Sehun slowly walking away from these two. of course he understand that he wouldn't want to break this love scene.

"aren't you hungry? I made a lunch for us this morning and it is your favorite one, Udon." Baekhyun said as he packed his things.

"yeah I am, but I think I left my jacket in the class and it's so cold outside, so I must—"

"it's okay I'll get it for you" Baekhyun replied as he told Tao to sit down and waiting for him.

"sorry Baekhyun-ah, I'm so careless!" Tao shouted, gaining attention from people and audience who were giving Baekhyun's hard gaze.

 


 

"that boy is Captain's boyfriend?"

"really? it hurts my heart!"

"he's so small, he doesn't match well with our tall Captain! Hahaha"

"but he's so cute and kinda pretty, I've heard that Captain always sent him roses everyday before they  were finally dating each other."

"Tao must be love him that much."

"but I still envy him."

 

I know these people are talking behind my back, their conversations were too loud for my ears. and I'm used to dealing with this kind of thing.

my name is Baekhyun.

I'm 18 years old . I had a very normal daily life until I've been taken by the guy named Tao since a few months ago.

there's nothing special with this guy but everyone always find him attractive. I admit it too, his skills in basketball just so great and he has such a nice posture body, he became very prominent from the other students.

when he served as team captain of our school, his popularity has increased dramatically. and Tao, is a mix of Korea-China, which makes him fluent in two languages at once. he is a definition of perfect.

I was a normal student until Tao came to my life and confessed that he has feelings for me. I'm not popular nor famous among students, I don't know the reasons why did he choose me as his boyfriend and I know he could get another boy which is perfectly fit for him. but after I saw his sincerity, "why not...?"

I haven't yet had affection on him , but surely there will be a sense of it in the future...

 


 

BRUUKKKK!!!!

someone bumped into Baekhyun and knocked him down to the floor. he was automatically stand up and snatch up his books who were dispersed on the ground. until the guy who was making him fell down helped him to get his books back and bowed down to the same level as Baekhyun.

"sorry, are you okay?" he asked, with deep voice.

Baekhyun looked up. he. was. TALL.

one thing that Baekhyun realised from this guy is he wore the same uniform as his school's basketball team.

his face looks strange for him yet so familiar. but this guy has extremely cute face.

"y..yes, I'm okay, thank you. sorry I had to go." then Baekhyun ran a little to Tao's classroom, leaving the un-known guy behind, who kept staring at him until Baekhyun disappear.

 

***

 

"excuse me, uhh, is Tao left his jacket here?" Baekhyun asked to one of Tao's classmates but he ignoring him.

"hey, Baekhyun! what are you doing here?" Kai, Tao and also Baekhyun's friend. there are rumours circulating that he has feelings for Baekhyun-but he lose by Tao. still rumour though.

"Tao said he left his jacket and I want to get it for him so..." Baekhyun scratch his hair with his fingers nervously.

"ahh, right. that kid always left the important thing, he forgot that it is December already. here you go." Kai handed him the property that belongs to Tao. after thank him, Baekhyun bowed and ask permission to leave.

and there is Kai, who is still looking at him from the back. sometimes he sighed and a pain painted on his face but he hid it with smile.

 

if you were mine, Baekhyun...

 

***

 

Baekhyun arrived at the basketball court when Tao waiting for him but he found his boyfriend was talking with his fellow.

he spotted one guy who was hit him few minutes ago, and he was talking with Tao. the conversations seems so interested for them, they even laughed once in a while. Baekhyun didn't dare to interrupted and he don't want to.

the guy who was talking with Tao is so tall, even taller than his boyfriend. Baekhyun watching this strange guy from head to toe. he didn't pay attention for people around but Tao suddenly realized that Baekhyun had been standing there for a long time.

"hey, Baekhyun." Tao waved and smiled, command the shorter guy to come over him. the other guy who was talking with Tao earlier seemed surprised when Tao drag Baekhyun along and grab him by the waist.

"your boyf....?" the other guy pointed at Baekhyun, Tao nodded.

Baekhyun locked his gaze to the un-known guy-who-bumped-into-him and looks like Tao felt the strange atmosphere between these humans.

"oh I forgot, Chanyeol, this is Baekhyun." Tao said as he grabbed Baekhyun's shoulder.

that Chanyeol guy just smiled and gave him cheerful yet friendly grin spread across his face.

"and Baekhyun, this is Chanyeol. he's my best friend on this basketball club team." oh, that's why his face seemed familiar for Baekhyun. sometimes he saw this guy lunch and sat together with Tao. Baekhyun just smiled back.

Chanyeol crane his hand to Baekhyun first and Baekhyun tried to reach his hand out.

"hello." he said as they were handshaking and their hands touching each other. Chanyeol's hand is bigger than his. and his hand was so warm and soft. there was a big wind from nowhere when they looking at each other. Chanyeol's stare was so deep and so stab him into his brain.

a strange feelings came to both of them, they kept staring at each other's eyes and forgot that Tao was exist and standing there together with them...

 

 

 

 

“hey, do you believe in love at first sight?

cus I do...”