001

Green Tea

- Kim Miyeon's POV -

 

" Unnie! Please wake up! It is a school day today!"

My sister tugged my hair gently.  I wanted one more minute. . .

" Himchan oppa! Please wake up unnie!"

Ohgod.  Not Himchan.

I heard him walking upstairs.  I covered my face with a pillow and prepared myself to whatever he was going to do.

" Aww did my baby sis stayed up all night?"

I groaned in my pillow.

" Better wake up now Miyeon."

Huh? What's he going to ---SLAP! My brother slapped my .

" HIMCHAANN!" I got up and kicked him out of the room.  He bursted out laughing out in the hall.  My little sis giggled and skipped out of my room.

Sighing, I got ready for school.                                         

 


- Lee Donghoon's POV -

 

" YA DONGHOON COME BACK HERE!"

Two girls were chasing me.

" OPPA I LOVE YOU!"

I snorted and ran faster.  I looked over my shoulder. * Damn they're fast*

Up ahead I saw a dark alley.  I picked up my pace and quickly hid behind the dumpster.  I calmed my breathing. I heard them. They were in the alley.  I was sweating so much for someone in the morning.

One of the girls was about to search my hiding spot when her friend stopped her. " Aye Nana  let's stop we're gonna be late for school!"

They both walked away, giving me a sigh of relief.  I sat in the shade for a few minutes.  I wiped my sweat and pulled my phone out from my pocket. 1 new text message.

----------------------------------------------------

Fr: Jung D.

dude where the hell are you?! there's some hot girls over here! better hurry if you want some ;)

----------------------------------------------------

I rolled my eyes. * I have no interest at all. But it will be interesting*  I thought to myself as I stood up and strolled to Seoul High.

 


- Kim Miyeon's POV - 

 

My hyper best friend was waving to me as I entered the homeroom.

" Noona!~~" Dongho called to me.

I sat down in my seat which was next to his.

" So Miyeon-ah, where do you want to go afterschool?"

I shrugged. " Ah I don't know. .I don't think I can go anywhere today after school."

" Bwah! Waeyo?!"

I tapped my pencil on his head. " You know I have to watch Ahri since my parents are busy."

He rubbed his head. " Ow. What about Himchan hyung? Maybe he can!"

I looked across the classroom for my brother.  He was sitting on his, his feet stretched out on another desk as a foot rester.  Half of the class crowded around him.  I could tell he was telling some funny story because everyone was laughing at his every sentence.

" Himchan hyung! Over here!" said Dongho.

Eveyone turned back to glare at whoever interuppted Himchan.  They saw Dongho and me and smiled instead; everyone turning back patiently waiting for my brother to come back.

Himchan hopped off the desk and came over to us. " What's up?"  Both guys did their guy handshake while he ruffled my hair.  I shrugged his hand off.  I was still mad at him from slapping my to wake me up in the morning.

" Hyung could you watch Ahri after school?"

He looked at me, then back at Dongho.  " Hm? Wae?"

" Because I wanna take noona out for bubble tea~"

He crossed his arms.  " Ok. Sure. But"

" But?!"

" She has to ask me."

Wow. Simple. " Can I g---"

" Using the word oppa." he added.  They both stared at me expecting for an answer.

" Forget it." I laid my head on my desk.

Dongho shook me and whined.  " Miyeon-ah! Come on please?"

I couldn't stand his puppy eyes.  " Argh fine."  Turning to Himchan I cutely said, " Oppa~ Babysit Ahri for me later, please~"

He practically fell on the floor laughing and clutching his chest. This guy.

I smacked his arm. " Well is that a yes or no?"

Wiping his laughing tears he replied, " Ok, whatever~"

Dongho's face lit up and I just closed my eyes and resting, waiting for the teacher .