Charming Baekhyun.

I'm a Princess ?!?!

After all that crying and all that comforting. You and your little sister decided it was time to pull the chords for your parents.. You told your mother and father that you will be taking care of everything with naeun and they should live in peace. It was hard but what was done was done. You and your sister and baekhyun, Did a proper burial for your parents and both you and your sister would visit frequently. 

You had to be sent back to the palace and you took your sister with you. Of course like any other person would, they would freak out about the palace. Thats how you were in the first place. but you've gotten used to it. It wouldn't just be Me, Father, and Oppa. A new addition to the family would be twice as better. Now its Me,Father,Oppa, and Naeun. 

Baekhyun reached the doors of the palace and he got out opening the door for you. '' princess..'' he says while he escorts you. the maids run out and grabs naeuns things. 

''show naeun, her room. and show her around the palace please?'' You give the maids an order. and gestured naeun to go with them and smiled at her. You turn towards baekhyun about to say something when he interrupts.

''You're sorry for the things you put me through?'' he talks for you. You smiled and were about to say something else.

''and you're thankful for what i did?'' He continued. You gave him an assuring smile. 

''neh. I am, if it weren't for you i'd be a lost person. jinjja kumawo. You helped a lot.'' You pulled in closer and gave him a kiss on the cheek. he suprisingly stood there in shock and blushed. 

''what was that for?'' he asks touching his cheek.

'' I was thanking you.'' you smiled and walked towards the doors. You stopped yourself and turned around to look at baekhyun.

''Annyeong.. be safe'' You said waving and giving him a light smile. and walked into the palace.

''bwo-ya.. heh.. she's smiling more.. ayee. could it be she's falling for me? kekeke i have this magic touch. no one can resist'' baekhyun is praising himself. giggly walking into his car and driving off.

>>>>>>>>>

Next Morning. You woke up bright and early like always. Doing your daily routine, 

you chose something from your closet instead of having the maids do it. you went with something formal a white dress with a cute light brown bow wrapped around your upper waist. with light brown hay colored heels.

Once you got done getting ready you walked out of your room going towards your little sisters room. You knocked on the door calling her name 'Naeun-ah.. Ireona. it's morning.'' You hear shuffling coming towards the door and the door opened. 

''O-waeee.. Unnie do you know what time it is?'' she said rubbing her eyes.

''yes, i do know. but you always, and Must wake up at 7 in the morning do you understand?'' you gave her an order and told her to get ready and come down for breakfast.Youre little sister is only a year younger than you, but yet you treat her as if she's younger. But naeun doesn't really mind. You are 20 years old and she's 19 going on 20.

''arassoooo.'' she closes the door and gets ready. naeun went downstairs for breakfast to meet your father and oppa.

You went to sit next next to your father. ''goodmorning appa'' you said with a smile. ''eo, goodmorning, how's your sister? is she alright?'' 

''ne, she's adjusting just fine.But im going to send her abroad to continue her studies in France.'' you said before picking up your water.

''eo? where's oppa?'' you looked at his empty seat.

''he went out with his friends. they are leaving soon, so i allowed for him to go out.'' Naeun walks in after the conversation.

''goodmorning everyone.'' she looks towards your dad. '' goodmorning your highness.'' she bows a 90 degree bow.

''keudae, come sit and have some breakfast.'' he gestures and smiles. the food was being served. 

''naeun-ah, im going to send you abroad to further your studies. is that ok with you?'' you looked at her with sincere eyes. 

''where will i be going? for how long?'' she puts down her silverware. and gave you her attention.

''France. for as long as you want.'' you eat your food and pick up your water. your dad chuckles a bit. 

''France is a very beautiful place, im sure you'll love it.'' your father remarks.

''France?! i've always wanted to go to France! Unnie are you serious??'' she says wide eyed and her mood turns upside down. 

''Yes, You can leave tomarrow.'' you smiled at her. and gestured for her to eat her food. 

After the breakfast your father left for his daily meetings and Naeun went to go pack her things, and went out to tell her friends. 

You on the other hand went into the garden and sat on the stone bench viewing the pond and the water fountain. Your pond has plenty of koy fishes and beautiful flowers. You really liked the peace. until your phone rang, you looked at the screen and it said, ''annoying baek.'' ''aish what does he want this time.. ''You clear your voice.

 ''Yobeoseyo?''

''hyojung-ah! lets go somewhere.eo? eo? eo?''

''bwoh? go where?'' you smiled at his kiddy attitude. 

''somewhere! I'll be there in 5!!'' he hangs up the phone quickly. 

''bwoh-ya.. this guy. doesn't even say bye.. tch...'' you hang up the phone and went to the living room.

You were reading a magazine, while waiting. Baekhyun walks into the palace about to scream your name. but he thought it would be funny if he teased you a little bit before you two head off. he tip-toes next to you and screams ''BANG!!'' Of course you got scared and smacked his arm. you were glaring and pouting.

''yah! why'd you do that for, you almost gave me a heart attack.'' you got up. 

''Kekekekekeekeke, i thought it would be funny, and i was right it was funny!'' when he laughs his eyes curve into these cute cressant shape. and you always loved that. 

''stop laughing. it's not funny'' you crossed your arms and walked towards the door.

''hyojung-ah! mianhaeeeeeee~'' he runs infront of you. you don't look at him. but he's pouting at you and begging you for forgiveness. 

''mianhae, mianhae, mianhae,mianhae! i won't do it again. eo?'' he pouts and grabs your hand. you look at him in suprise. 

you quickly take your hands off his. Looked away and started to blush. you took a glimpse at him and he's still pouting.

''arassooo, where are we going anyways.'' you answered and stared at him.

''AMUSEMENT PARK!'' he yelled and grabbed your arms and pulled you to his car. 

you shot back at his yelling. and blinked really fast a couple of times..

''yaah! stop pulling me!'' he shoved you into his car and drove off. 

You both reached the amusement park and hurriedly pulled you out of the car. shoving you towards the ticket line. 

''pballi, pballi!'' he keeps pushing you. 

''yah! i can walk on my own.'' you stopped and turned towards him. he shot back a bit. you both got to the ticket line and baekhyun being the gentlemen himself is buying everything for you. 

''you know.. i've always wanted to come to the amusement park. but i swore i would come with someone i really really like. i like the feeling'' he said with his hands in his pockets staring straight ahead you stopped and stared at him walk a litte further.You thought to yourself.. (''Does he really like me?'') baekhyun turns around and stares at you. 

''bwo-ya.. aren't you coming with me?'' he said. walking up to you and held your hand..you were taken aback by his actions. and blushed at him holding your hand. you both were walking hand in hand and it caught the other peoples attention. 

(''yah, isn't that the princess??'') 

(''Omo, it is.!") 

(" who's that she's holding hands with?")

(" yah. i heard that he's a prince also..")

("waah, jinjja!? DAEBAK..")

You overheard all these people talking. the one that caught your attention was that baekhyun was a prince..You stopped walking. and it made baekhyun stop too. he looked at you confused. while you're looking down at the ground. 

''waee?'' baekhyun looks at you.

''why didn't you tell me..'' you still staring at the ground. Baekhyun was confused at your comment. 

''tell you what?''

''You're a prince.'' Once he heard prince. his mood flipped and he took you to a garden in the amusement park. a japanese garden that was dedicated to the park. It was really beautiful, bonsai trees and all. even a pond with a small bridge over it. 

He dragged you to the stone bench and he sat you down there. He was looking at you but you were still looking down. because you were being lied to and you really hated when people lie to you..

''I didn't tell you because i didn't want you to think that i was one of those prince's that got everything they wanted, and did what they wanted. I didn't want you to think of me as a snobby guy. and i wanted you to see me as someone that was normal. not a prince. for once i wanted someone to see me for me, not because im a prince'' He sat next to you and lifted your head up by your chin. 

'' why did you lie to me? you didn't need too.. i don't think of you like that, i just think of you as annoying.. and cute..and maybe for once as my fiance....'' there was a silence between you and him you looked down again.baekhyun on the other hand smiled a little at your comment.. he liked the word fiance when it came out of your mouth..

''fiance..'' you whispered. you thought about that word for a while now.

______________________________________

how is it?? eh, im trying my best because i just got sick 2 days ago and now im all blehh.. 

give this author-nim some feedback :D or some ideas of what you think might happen next..

annyeong!!