SM Introduces The FIRST and SECOND Members of BAD ♥ GIRL!

BAD♥GIRL | GIRLBAND | APPLY NOW ! ! ! !

| BAD ♥ GIRL |

Bad Boy Bad Boy What'cha Gonna Do?

Park Mi Young was sitting on her bed with her laptop on her lap, browsing through Allkpop.

"When are they going to release it.." She kept saying over and over to herself. She was waiting for Allpop to release the news for the first member of BAD ♥ GIRL. She overhead her Manager, Kim Jan Hee, talking about releasing the news for the first BAD ♥ GIRL member. She didn't know who it was yet, though.

She started to get impatient, so she logged onto her email to check her mail. "Eh? What's this?" She said, clicking on something someone sent her.

From: CuteSeoul

Subject: READ THIS!!

Ok, so have you heard about the new girlband BAD♥GIRL? You probably did.. But whatever. Anyways, CLICK. THIS. LINK. You'll freak!!

http://www.Allkpop.New-girl-band-first-member.com

 

Mi Young didn't hesitate to click the link. She gasped when she saw the page and started to read it out loud.

 

 

 

SMEntertainment Reveal the First and Second Members of the New Girlband BAD ♥ GIRL

 

by  CuteLunaKitty - 10 Minutes Ago

 

 

 

 

 

After waiting for a long amount of time, SM Entertainment  has finally revealed the first and second members of BAD ♥ GIRL !

 

The first member is BAD ♥ GIRL's Leader, Lead Vocalist, and Visual, Park Jin Ri! Or her Stagename, Mi Young!

"Jin Ri has a very loud personality. She is a very bubbly girl and her vocals are AMAZING!" BAD ♥ GIRL's Manager, Jung Hyo Nin, stated.

 

The second member of BAD ♥ GIRL is Seong YuRi, or her stagename, Rin!

"At first, I didn't think she'd be the one due to her image. She looks like the girl that is very shy and has a couple of friends, but it turns out she's really cute and she isn't shy at all. Her rapping is fantastic, and she is just what BAD ♥ GIRL needs." Hyo Nin stated.

Do you think these two girls are the correct members for BAD ♥ GIRL?

Stay tuned to see the rest of the members got BAD ♥ GIRL!

 

 

 


Congrats to SilentHopeCloe(: Sorry it took forever to get this posted up, I didn't want to update any of my fanfics because of what AFF has been doing lately haha. Glad it's back to normal though ^^