Yesung? HATE ME ?

From hate---> to love

 

RYEOWOOK P.O.V.: 
I came from the store and I enjoyed today, when Yesung finally say that I love him. We are together in one room, and when I have bad dreams I lie. I love it! I hope that he and me. while it is that my thoughts, but I hope it will be reality. Nothing else can. Our friendship is so beautiful that any doubt, it's camaraderie. looks like lovers.
All I slowly ovoril door to our common home. (Suju dorm)
I went slowly I walked slowly across the hall and into the kitchen. I looked through the door ... Although divided by Leeteuk and Yesung. I stuck an ear to the door and listened Yesung: "Do not be in this group" "For what reason?" "Get on your nerves, that annoying gay, which is in the room with me!" Now I have a feeling that the heart pierced by the sword. My emotions, thoughts, I felt like I had to die .. but I gathered strength and continue to listen: "You're not serious about Wookie say so" "I say yes! It's annoying gay who acts as 9 years old baby and we know nothing. And that's sweet voice! I hate it! I want to leave! "I have heard about it.
It hurt my heart. But I'm a man! I slowly opened the door, and my shaking voice I said "thank you's that mean to me!" Yesung and turned his eyes. were completely black ... got up and "not never do" that I am unfortunately talking about someone else! It is no accident! "trying to improve the situation, but I'm no longer what stupid!" Kim Jongwoon! 7 years, I took you as a best friend! 7 years I was in love to you! and now I know that you think of me this? "I started crying and I heard Leeteuk say," Yesung, you should not do this! You know how sensitive is this guy .. "" I think now it is quite a! hates me and it also! have you ever seen ! "I said and I ran crying into the room .. I shut the door and I fell to the ground and started crying ... the moment I heard shouting and yesug Buchau and doors., No, not open to him, kim ryeowook!" I kept it in himself. "Come on! Ryeowook! Bore me! '" Why? Want to humiliate me even more? ""No, hell hole I do not do a scene! '" If I'm doing a scene here? ""Ie .. I .."
"Get out immediately!" "I want you to see!" "I said get out !" great! "
I heard only the steps that led from the room. I wanted to kill! Why should I live? I'm gay. those people still do not like! almost hate them, does not fit into society.