Chapter 1

Real-Life Experiences are still the BEST

Her moans echoed throughout the room, as the man over her on her bare neck.

"Are you ready?" his husky voice asked. He knew the answer to that, yet he wants to satisfy himself by hearing it come from her own mouth.

"Yes! Please do it..." he nodded in confirmation. He lifted himself up, an repositioned himself to enter her. He waited no more, and rammed himself in.


"He waited no more, and rammed himself in..." the handsome man read out loud. He closed the book in his hand, and approached his companion "So you think, that we'll make a big movie, with this book's author as the script writer?"

 The companion, a girl, who is seated at a couch with a laid back position, answered "Yes, yes. Time's different now. Viewers want something... more revealing" she swayed her arms at opposite directions for effects. The young boy sat at the chair across her. They are in an her office. It's design is simple. Not too elegant, but comfy enough. Even the furnitures are limited.
 
There's a framed certificate hanging in a wall, Producer of the Year, Nakama Shirai.

"But will he agree? He has stayed anonymous until now. What makes you think he'll show himself to us?"

"Oh come on, Yunho. That is what you call gimmick. Don't tell me you're still not used to it after becoming an actor?" Yunho, for some reason, groaned "Of course he'll stay anonymous, it's for him to be famous. What do you think the big uproar is about? It's his identity"

"Tch. Fine. I'll accept the role. But you know my condition, right?"

"Of course. I already worked on it. And she agreed" Yunho grinned in delight, he didn't notice the producer's sudden sour expression.

"Then it's a deal" he stood up and offered his hand for a handshake. Same goes for her. And the deal is sealed.

----------

Fingers hit the keyboard, and the focus under the eyeglass is nothing but the screen in front of him.

"Jae, you're making stories again?" a male voice outside his dark room asked.

"Yeah. Just a minute and I'll be there" he replied without tearing his attention off of the computer. It was a lie though. Half an hour has passed, but he's still there. So his dear friend decided to enter, bringing with him two cups of coffee. He laid one on the computer stand and leaned in the wall, blowing his.

"I don't understand the fun in that"

"'Cause we're different, Changmin. I also don't understand the fun in playing with girls' heart"

"Ouch. Is that how you thank a friend who found you a job through your strange hobby of writing erted stories?" he chuckled "Honestly, you owe me a lot"

"I know, I know. And thank you"

"You can thank me by doing one thing" Jae, as if he sensed something will happen, finally stopped typing, and backed his chair to talk to him properly.

"What?"

Changmin drank from his cup before answering "Be a scriptwriter for my auntie's movie"

"Oh no..." he returned to his workplace and typed again "You know how much I hate attention"

"Please Jaejoong" Changmin shifted his position and sighed "I promise she won't reveal who you are"

"So she knows who I am?"

He opened his mouth in an attempt to talk, but decided to think carefully about his response "She doesn't know anything about you. But I heard that they will work on a movie and convince you to be the scriptwriter. If I helped her out, she might buy me the car I've been wanting since forever"

Jaejoong turned to him, with a look of sympathy "Sorry, Changmin, but no" but like usual averted his eyes to his story.

"Meanie!" he stuck out his tongue and ran off.

----------

"You want me to be the leading lady of this new movie of yours?" a young lady asked Shirai with a slight accent. Once again, they are in her office.

"W-well... it's not actually a movie, it will also have the good plot and core elements and..." her voice is trailing off. She has to convince this girl to star in her movie. The girl opposite her crossed her legs.

"But it's still a " a knock on the door cut their conversation.

"Miss Tiffany, you have a call from your mother" the person outside informed. The voice is slightly muffled since there's a door separating them, but it is obvious that it's a girl.

"Come in Sica" her mood, at hearing this Sica, brightened. A blonde girl with a shaggy hair entered, she passed the phone to Tiffany and sat next to her. "Uh-huh" "Yeah mom" "Alright, bye" she gave the phone back to the blonde and smiled at her, where she earned a nod. "Okay, Shirai. I guess I'll accept it"

Because of happiness, she slammed her desk and rose to her feet before saying, "REALLY?! I mean, really as in really?!"

Both Tiffany and Sica looked at her weirdly, then stood up and made their way to the door. "Yeah. It wouldn't hurt to try" she turned her back coolly, when someone abruptly entered the door. Yunho stopped in his tracks when he saw the two girls.

"H-hey Tiffany, Jessica"

"Hi Yunho. Shirai, Yunho, we'll be making our leave"

"Okay. Thanks Fany" Shirai said. Once the two girls left, Yunho marched madly towards her.

"You should have at least warned me that she'll be here when you called for me!"

"Sorry alright. It was sudden"

Yunho just sighed, quiet tired after the travel so he lied back at the couch. "What did you call me here for?"

"'Butterfly69' won't agree meeting us"

"That's a problem. But why don't you just look for another scr-"

"Nooo! I want him! Him only! He's really good!"

"Fine, fine. So what are you gonna do?"

"I want you... to convince him" she answered without hesitation, to which Yunho quickly rose and neared her.

"Why me?!"

"W-well... I think, you are rather influential. And you might get to him..."

"Uh-huh? Do you even know what you're saying?"

"Look, we kind of have a lead on him now. You'll just have to track him down, and convince him. Then it's all good" He circled the office, still thinking about it. "If we can't continue this movie, you'll miss your chance on being with Tiffany" with that, he ran to her and grabbed her hands.

"I'll do it!"