Dreams Do Come True

You've Changed My Life

Wooyoung’s POV


2007

Finally, after all the hard work Wooyoung is now a JYP trainee. Yes, he’s happy, very happy, he ran to his mother as soon as the program was over and hugged his mother and sister. He won first place in jype audition.

Wooyoung:                    Mom, Thank you so much!! Let’s go home I want to show this to Grandmother.

Wooyoung’s Mom:         let’s go to a restaurant first.

Wooyoung’s Sister:       Yes, I’m also hungry and we will travel 3-4 hours to Busan.

Wooyoung:                    Ok noona. I’m hungry too. hehe

Wooyoung’s Mom supported him even though his father was against of him to be a dancer/singer. That’s why she was crying seeing his son this happy.

At home:

They saw his Father and Grandmother at their living room. His grandmother went to him and so happy hugging him. Then he goes to his father.

Wooyoung:        Dad, I won!  

But his dad has no reaction and stands up and went to their room. He was so upset, he knew this will happen but it still hurts. His father was still against him to be an entertainer; he wants him to be a politician. He was about to cry when his grandmother said let’s celebrate and kissed him nonstop on his cheeks like a baby boy. Then his mother and sister started laughing. He love his grandmother so much, sometimes his mother is jealous because she thinks he's closer with his grandmother. He will call his mother just to ask how his grandmother doing. =)

Next Morning:

Representative from JYPE called him and said that he needs to live there as a trainee and needs to sign contract.  His mother and father had argument, until her mother said “If you see two bodies floating down the Han River tomorrow, know that they will be the bodies of Wooyoung and I.” her father can’t do anything but leave and her mother crying saying that do his best and she loves him so much and she is his no. 1 supporter.

2008

For a year he was a trainee in JYPE, it’s been hard for him especially at first. Some trainees misunderstood him as cocky-arrogant but they don’t know that he’s just shy and serious. One day JYP himself told him and 12 other trainees that they will be starring in a reality show (like a contest-Hotblood). Fortunately he was chosen as one who will debut as 2PM.  This is a great achievement because he debuted in just less than 2 years while some spent 8 years of training. He is now living with 2pm (Jay, Taec, Khun, Junsu, Chan, Junho)

 

NOTE: I have so many ideas how to describe Wooyoung, I want to show to you all his hard work and how determined he was. but since it's woozy love story I made it simple and fast. hehe. (as a woostan, this guy is really amazing and i admire him a lot, he's a great person, someone you can admire and be an ispiration.)  I will try to update tomorrow. but if i can't i will on weekend. I have school!!! again sorry for wrong grammar, but this is my practice. hehe!