Possessive Maknae

Everybody loves Onew

Taemin tries as hard as he can to not drag Onew away from the group. He hates it. Every time there is an idol gathering, there are people who have their way to monopolize Onew the whole night. From D.O.C hyung to Jihyun hyung. From MBLAQ to Beast then 2pm. From Super Junior sunbae to DBSK sunbae. Then, when can he have a chance to enjoy the free day with his beloved hyung? He tries anything. He asked Onew to accompany him to restroom. But on the way back, they met Junhyung, which caused Onew was being dragged away. He asked Onew to find something to drink, but was blocked by duo giants, Chansung and Taecyeon. Every single attempt is always failed. Taemin is frustrated. He puffs his cheeks, stomps his feet, and walks away. Now, Onew is trapped between Eunhyuk and Leeteuk, goofing around about something he doesn't know.

He kinda regret agreeing to come to this gathering wwith Onew. He forgets that Onew always becomes a fresh meet in the middle of hungry wolfs in this kind of gathering. People will always want to be with Onew. Who doesn't, when Onew is so far the greatest person in the world, in Taemin opinion (which I couldn't help but agree to it!! Khekhekhee), and it's not a surprising thing that many people give a special spot for Onew in their heart. For Taemin, it's not just a spot. Onew already took half of the room inside his heart. That's why, he always tries to be with Onew, when they don't have a separated schedule.

Taemin stomps his feet as he walks to the furthest bench so no one is gonna annoyed him. There he sits and plays his DS. He is so caught up with the game that he doesn't realize there aren't many guests left. Onew is getting worried. He feels sorry for Taemin, for leaving him alone in this gathering. It's not really his intention. At first, he didn't even want to go to the gathering. But Taemin said that he missed seeing other hyungs, and asked Onew to accompany him.

In the first hour had been good. But as the guest was starting to come, Onew became more busy. There were so many hyungs he had worked with to be greeted. And as the time flew, Taemin's expression became more and more sour. And now, Onew who finally managed to break away from due Leeteuk and Eunhyuk, can't find Taemin anywhere. He has tried calling Taemin's phone repeatedly, but the maknae doesn't answer it.

On the other side, Taemin just looks at his phone. He doesn't want to answer Onew's call. He wants Jinki to be worry about him. He wants Jinki to think only him. He knows that he sounds like a spoiled brat. But he feels insecure. Since that monthly rank about friendship wass aired, he always thinks that he is no one to Onew.

-------------------------

Flashback:

"Onew hyung!!"

Onew looked up from the book he reads, as he heard his name. He saw Taemin storming out of his room. In his hand, he held his ipad. He shoved it in front of Onew's face.

"What is this?"

"Eh?"

"What are you doing in these ranking, hyung? Especially with Joon?"

At this point, Minho, Key, and Jonghyun peaked their heads through the living room's door. Originally, the three of them had just come from their schedule when they heard Taemin's word. In their mind, watching their two obvious band members was more exciting than watching any TV shows in the television. Especially since they knew that the maknae held a special feeling for the leader.

"Why do you ask me, Minnie? You're in the rank too. So does Key."

(Key: why do they mention me?)

Taemin looked down to his hyung who was sitting on the armchair. He crossed his arms on his chest while tapping his foot, his face clearly showing how annoyed he is.

"But you're with Joon!!"

"And you're with Kai. Oh yeah Taem, it's Joon hyung for you. Don't forget that he is older than you."

Onew backs to his book. He doesn't get it why Taemin is so worked up over that idol ranking, while he himself, is in there too. In his mind, Taemin curses anyone who can't see how close Onew and him.

End of Flashback

------------------------------

"Aaaaahhhh!!!!!!! Why can't they see it?!"

"Who can't see what?"

Taemin is frozen when he hears the too familiar voice behind him. The same voice that never fail to calm him down. The same voice that he wants to be directed to him only. He turns around, facing Onew who has his hand on his waist.

"Why don't you answer my call? And what are you doing here? I'm so worried that something bad happen to you, Taem.."

Taemin feels a slight regret to let his beloved hyung in this state. He can see the worry expression on his leader's face. But on the other side, he is happy because this mean his hyung is care about him. He walks toward Onew and hugs him tight.

"Mine."

"Ehh??"

"You're mine hyung. I won't let other sunbaes to steal you from me!!!"

Onew can't doo anything but blinks a couple of time. He takes sometimes to understand Taemin's world, before he smiles. He pats Taemin's hair, before returning the hug back.

"Alright.."

"Hmmm? What hyung?"

"Alright.. I'm yours.."

That time, in Onew's mind, nothing can beat the beauty of Taemin's smile, which is directed for him and him only.

-------------------------------

A/N:

Here's the Ontae chapter.. Hope you like it.. It took me forever to write this one.. Tell me what you think.. And sorry for the long wait...

And for the list, it actually won't be a permanent thing. I may write another story with the finished pair. Just tell me if you have a special request.. I'll see if I can do it.. :)

ONEW FTW!!!!!!!! XD