The best medecine for a tired dongsaeng

Everybody loves Onew

Minho immediate groans after he took a step into Shinee's apartment. Jonghyun's and Taemin's voice could be heard through the door. Key's laugh mingles into the their voice, causing more noise. Minho believes that his hope of a peaceful rest has long gone. But what makes his pout formed in his face is the fact that there's no sweet voice of his leader detected from the crowd. How could it be, when he surely heard from his manager that all of s are free tonight.

"Minho goon, hurry go inside!! This bag's heavy!!"

Minho continues his walk inside the apartment, pout still adore his face. His manager walks passing him, carrying a big bag. He wonders what is in there when he only brings a backpack. As he walks into the living room, he sees three of his group members sprawling on the floor, well Jonghyun and Taemin are while playing the game on TV, Key is sitting on Jonghyun's back, hitting his back continuously to distract Jonghyun from victory.

"Oh Minho annyeong!!"

That is the only sentence Key said when he saw Minho, before focus back on the battle, while Jonghyun and Taemin didn't even give a glance over him. Minho rolls his eyes. He goes straightly to his room, trying to rest. But on the second thought, he delays his rest. After changing his clothes to the comfortable one and laying on his bed, he takes his phone and calls Onew.

"Hyung, eodiga?"

"Oh, Minho!!! Are you home now?"

"Yeah, hyung.. Where are you? It's like a battlefield here hyuuuuuung.. And I can't take a rest.."

"Did you just do an aegyo? Hahahahhaa.. I'm in MBLAQ's dorm.. We are having a chicken fest here!!"

"..."

"Minho goon?"

"..."

"Minho yah, are you still there?"

"Go home now, hyung. It's almost midnight. Manager said you should be home as soon as possible."

"Ehh? But I already.."

"Hyuuuuuung.. Just go home already.. Before manager hyung is angry.."

"What about the chicken..."

"I'll buy you one, no, two buckets tomorrow, hyuuung.. Just go home now. Tomorrow is gonna be busy. You should take a rest."

"... Arasso.."

Minho smiles victoriously. He knows that he lied to Onew. He couldn't help it. It's okay if Onew was out to eat Chicken. But it's with whom he eats it, is the main problem. Now, one thing he has to do is to persuade manager hyung to send a message to Onew, so the said leader go home immediately. Perfect!!

------------

"Minho yah.. Minho, wake up.. Why are you sleeping here?"

Minho opens his eyes. He poofs his cheeks. He blinks his eye lashes to case away the sleepiness as he can feel someone is poking his cheeks.

"Aigooo.. Cute!!!"

"Ahh, Onew hyuuuuung.. Stop iiiiiiiit.."

"Hehehehehhee.. Why are you sleeping in the living room? Are you waiting for me?"

"Aniyeo.. Those two are moving the battle inside my room. They're so noisy."

Onew chuckles. He pulls Minho up from the sofa and drags him to his room. Actually, Minho is waiting for Onew. But he is too shy to say it, and use Taemin and Jonghyun as an excuse. But Minho is not lying when he said that both of the boys are noisy. He still can hear a loud noise coming from a certain room.

"Come. Sleep in my room then. You should straightly come to my room, you know."

"Yeaah.. But you're not there hyung. It's kinda lonely inside this room without the owner."

Minho's cheeks redden. He avoids Onew's stare as he said the last sentence. Onew smiles, seeing how cute his dongsaeng is. After telling Minho to hop into the bed, Onew goes to the bathroom, finishing all of the ritual before he go to bed.

"You must be tired.."

Onew says as he is laying beside Minho. Minho has his eyes closed, but Onew immediately knows that he isn't sleeping yet. Minho only nods his head, answering Onew's statement.

"Can I do anything for you?"

Minho smiles at this. He opens his eyes to see his hyung straightly looking his eyes, with a concerned expression adores his face. He pinches Onew's cheek, as a revenge, and tries to get rid that expression off of that beautiful face. He remember of what he read in the internet how people said that Onew's face is just average and not that attractive. In Minho's opinion, Onew's face is very attractive, and causes him to not getting tired of looking at it as long as he can.

"It's okay, hyung. Let just sleep now.."

The room is in silence for once. Minho almost falls into the dreamland as he hears a soft hum, as he feels a hand caressing hair. He smiles contentedly. In the end, all he needs is Onew attention to case away his tiring day.