Onkey - Couple Tee

Everybody loves Onew

Key manages to drag Onew to accompany him and Taemin shopping. Well, the word accompany is not really suitable here, when Onew will end up bringing their shopping things which are not a few. On the way there, Onew doesn't talk. He still pities his fate how could Minho and Jonghyun tricked him so both of them freed from Key and Taemin's shopping spree while Key and Taemin talk excitedly how fun today will be.

They arrive in 30 minutes, a too short time for Onew to be ready himself to face the day, and a too long time for Key to meet his paradise.

"Ahhhhh, Onew hyuuung!!!!!!! Palli waaaa..."

Key drags Onew out of the car while Onew tries his best to stay at the car. It has been 15 minutes and Key couldn't take it anymore and uses his last weapon.

"Yah!!! Lee Jinki!! Get your well endowed thighs and y out of the car or no chicken for a month!!!!!"

Onew who at first frozen because of Key's word, gets out of the car as fast as possible after hearing Kkey's threat of separating him with his beloved chicken for a month. No chicken means no happiness aka hell. And it's a big NO to Onew. While Taemin drags Key a littlle bit further and whispers to him.

"Hyung, you just mentioned Onew hyung's thigh and ."

"I wasn't. You heard it wrong Taemin-ah."

Key walks awkwardly to the mall, leaving Taemin who is confused whether he heard it wright or wrong and Onew who tugs the end of Taemin's t-shirt like a lost child. Taemin looks at Onew hyung smiling and thinks that it's him who heard it wrong then drags Onew to the mall too.

Key and Taemin walk in front and looking around for things they like, while Onew half walks half drags his feet and his hands full of bags. He decides to stands outside of the store his two members visits without knowing there's a nail on it and the material of his t-shirt stuck on it. That's why, when two younger boys continue their walk which forces Onew to follow them, there's a weird sound could be heard.

Creeeaaak..

Onew's face is paled. He drops all of the bags on his hands and brings his hands to the back of his t-shirt. He prays for himself that his jeans are not ruined. Key, who hears the bag being dropped, turns around. And ready to scold his hyung, but stop after seeing his hyung horror expression. Taemin exhaled a long breath and murmurs under his breath that they should bring Minho rather than Onew because of his clumsiness. Onew who hears it, looks down and pout, hurting by Taemin's statement, with his hand covering the torn part of his t-shirt. Key who sees this feel sympathy and drags Onew to the nearest clothes and choose a t-shirt, his treat.

Both of them are looking for pants while Taemin is roaming around the store to find something for his hyung as his apologize of his words. Onew grabs the nearest t-shirt and flies to the booth to change. Key finds a good t-shirt and decides to change too. Taemin decides buying his hyung a cap with chicken stick picture on it.

When all of them finish paying, they get out of the store, with Onew struggles to manage bags in his hands. Taemin, who walks behind Key and Onew suddenly shout.

"WAIT!!!"

He drags both of the hyungs to a big mirror near them and tells them to read their back's t-shirt. On Onew's T-shirt written 'MINE' with an arrow directed to Key. On Key's t-shirt written 'MINE' with an arrow directed to Onew. Both of them blush while Taemin skips his way while singing.

"Jinki and Kibum, sitting under the tree, lalalalaalalaaa.."

Key secretly smiles when Onew grabs his hand.