Arrival

Beauty & the Beast

"This is your captain speaking. We will be making our decent into Incheon International Airport in approximately three minutes. Please fasten your seat belts and make sure your trays are clear and in an upright position. Please do not leave your seats until we are safely in the boarding zone. Thank you for flying Korean Air."

 

   Ji-Sook took out an earbud and sat up straight. As she looked out the window the city of Seoul looked like a bunch of square plots of somekind, but began to get closer as the plane began to desend. As they neared the ground, small cars heading down long highways of black ribbon came into view, as well has various colored homes of different sizes and shapes. A sudden bump told her the  landing gear was released. Feeling her ears pop, she opened in an attempt to release the pressure. Trees and rooftops whizzed by as the aircraft made its final turn onto the waiting runway and ended with a mild rumbling as the tires kissed the tarmac. A loud rush of air giving pressure to the brakes slowly brought the plane to an Indy 500 speed, culminating into the final act of taxiing slowly but surely into the arrival gate.

   Ji-Sook knew it was going diffrent from her life by the ocean in Busan. The only reason Ji-Sook  had gone to Seoul was because her parents went overseas to America without telling her what they were going to do there and forced her to stay with her cousin Dongwoon while they were away. With a heavy sigh Ji-Sook leaned back in her seat and made sure her seatbelt was buckled, neverous about seeing her cousin that she hadn't seen since he moved away to become a trainee.

  Once off the plane, Ji-Sook left with the other passengers and out of the gate. Ji-Sook watched as people reunited with their loved ones with bright smiles, although when she looked around her cousin was no where in sight. With a sigh Ji-Sook shook her head, may he got lost or he was jusy running late. Nevertheless Ji-Sook began looking for her cousin. It wouldn't be that hard finding him, right? He looked more western then he did Korean and was sure to stand out in a crowd. Turning around Ji-Sook accidently bumped into someone, causing him to spill his coffee into his shirt. Which was unfortunatly, white.

"Omo! Jungmal Mianhae." Ji-Sook said bowing.

"You're sorry?" The stranger said adjusting his sunglasses. It looked like to her that the stranger was trying to hide his face, but she didn't know why. "Idiot, stupid, Double-digit IQ dummy. Look what you did!" He exclaimed as he tried to wipe the coffee stain off, only making it worse.

"What did you say?" Ji-Sook said, clearly offended by his words, "I apologized didn't I? Who do you think you are calling me an idiot?"

The stranger gave up on trying to wipe of the stain and glared at her from behind his glasses, "Aish, I don't have time to deal with you. I'm already very late as it is and your just a waste of time."

"What?" Ji-Sook asked as the man brushed by him.

  Just before she could say something her phone began to ring. Ji-Sook then turned her attention to her bags and began to search for her cell phone. After finding it deep in her carry on backpack Ji-Sook looked at the screen. It read, Son Dongwoon. Hastily, Ji-Sook pressed the green button and put it to her ear.

"Yeboseyo?" Ji-Sook said with a smile.

"Ah, Ji-Sook! I'm so sorry I'm late I had come with friend and there was a lot of traffic getting here." Dongwoon said, apologizing a few more time.

"It's alright," Ji-Sook reassured, "Where are you right now?"

"I'm at the coffee shop by the gate."

Ji-Sook looked over to the coffee shop and saw a confused looking man look around with a cell phone to his ear. "I think I see you." Ji-Sook said waving her hand in the air.

"Oh! I see you!"  Dongwoon said, then ended the call. Ji-Sook hurried over to the coffee shop where he was pulled into a embrace. Ji-Sook was happy to see her cousin after such a long time, they were like brother and sister. Although if you didn't know better you would have thought they were dating by how diffrent they looked.

"How have you been Dongwoon?" Ji-Sook asked after being released from his death grip.

"I've been well," Dongwoon said with a large grin, "I've just been busy late with the new comeback and all."

   Ji-Sook was just about to responed when she was cut off by someone's phone ringing. Dongwoon looked around confused at first then pulled out his phone. Dongwoon apologized then answered his phone.

"Yoboseyo?" Dongwoon said, motioning to Ji-Sook that he was going to need a moment, "Ah, yes Doojoon-hyung? Ne, hyung. Arasso, we'll be there soon."

"What was that about?" Ji-Sook asked giving Dongwoon a curious look.

"Ah, the hyungs want to meet you." Dongwoon repiled.

Ji-Sook blinked, "You mean B2ST?"

Dongwoon nodded, "Ne, you'll be living with me as well as them while your parents are away. Isn't it great?"

"Yeah... Really great." Ji-Sook lied. She knew that thousands of girls would kill to be in her shoes, to be related to a the mankae of one of the best groups in Korea and to live with him and his group memebers. But, Ji-Sook really didn't want all of that. She wanted to be back home in Busan, with her friends.

   Two the then traveled to retreive Ji-Sook's other luggage from the convator belt. As the watched other people's luggage go by they caught up with each other on the years they had spent away from each other. After they got Ji-Sook's luggage they travled outside to the black car parked outside. By the looks of the clouds it was about to rain soon.

"Wait aren't we going to wait for your friend you mentioned you came with?" Ji-Sook asked as she watched him put her luggage in the trunk.

Dongwoon shook his head as the stuffed a bag in the trunk, "We came to together because he had to go to the airport to pick up his girlfriend, but he is going to leave with her and told me he would meet me back at the dorm."

"Oh... Arasso." Ji-Sook said as she got into the car.

  Dongwoon got into the car, sitting in the drivers seat. Ji-Sook pulled the seat belt over her and clicked into place, as well did Dongwoon. Dongwoon pulled out his car keys and fumbled around with them for a bit until he found the right key and inserted it into the ignition. When he twisted the key the engine spring to life.

"Are you ready?" Dongwoon said.

"Ne." Ji-Sook said as she looked out the window.

  As Dongwoon began to drive away Ji-Sook knew this was going to change her life, but how so? Her thoughts began to wonder as she watched the buildings and cars go by. She wondered what the guys think of her, she wasn't really anything special or at least in her mind she wasn't.

From this point on everything was going to change...

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my first fanfic!

I encourage you to comment, maybe even give advice if you want to.

saranghaeyo!

난 널 사랑해!