Mondays....

Bad Dog, Good Dog
Please log in to read the full chapter

That Monday morning, Taemin was calmly eating his breakfast while YooMi was frantically running around the messy apartment, rushing to get ready for school since she had woken up late. With a bagel in , her bookbag on her shoulder, and papers in both hands, she hooked her laptop up to the printer and printed the pictures she had taken over the course of her weekend. She had decided to submit pictures of the cherry blossoms since she really had no other choice, but prayed that her teacher would at least give her a B for the makeup assignment.

 

"Minnie can you do me a favor and get me the first three pictures that comes out of the printer, put them in a folder and hand them to me? I have to make a quick phonecall!" she yelled from the bathroom.

 

Taemin yipped in understanding and hopped onto the top of the desk chair to wait for the photos to come out.

 

After getting to know him for a couple of days, YooMi had noticed that Minnie could somehow understand everything that she said...and it scared her a bit. How could a stray puppy understand even the most intricate sentences that came out of ? She had no idea. Nonetheless, she used it to her advantage and Minnie was a great help around the house.

 

Aish...if she had woken up earlier she wouldn't be rushing. She's just like Minho hyung.

 

Taemin sighed. He was gradually getting used to living with YooMi, but still missed his hyungs like crazy. He knew soon he would have to try and get her to figure out who he really was, but the problem was that he didn't know how. She wouldn't let him get anywhere near her computer, and he obviously had no other way of communicating with her besides barking or yapping.

 

He was so busy with his own thoughts, he didn't even realize that the photos were done printing. Taemin picked them up in his mouth, careful not to get too much drool on them, then placed them in the manila folder lying on the desk and ran up to YooMi.

 

"Neh. Neh. Neh his name is Minnie. Arasso~ kansamnida! See you then!"

 

Taemin tilted his head to the side. Why did she say my name? Who did she call?

 

"Thank you Minnie!" YooMi patted the little dog's head. "Omo, I'm gonna be late! Be good while I'm gone!"

 

And with that she was out the door, leaving Taemin by himself for the rest of the day. But he could really care less; honestly it was nice having the place to himself. He hopped up onto the couch, the TV, and relaxed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"YooMi." Mr. Kim called her up to his desk after class ended.

 

"How was my assignment,

Please log in to read the full chapter