Resort (3)

I've alway love you.

The next morning , everything was fine expect 4 Minute and G.NA , after they had breakfast , they left because of their oversea schedules. While the rest did what ever they want. But only till the afternoon. Everything was runied.

MinAh told Yoseob to meet her at the beach at 5PM and Yoseob agreed  as for Jiyeon , Junhyung told Jiyeon to meet MinAh at the beach at 5:05PM , since Jiyeon didn't really have much things to do , she agreed too.

When it was 5PM already , Yoseob went to meet MinAh and they sit at a bench near to the beach and started chatting together. MinAh told Yoseob how "sad" was her love story and she started to tear up. Yoseob pity her and that's way he comforted her by lending MinAh's his shoulder.

Jiyeon brought drinks and went to meet MinAh. She was walking nearer and nearer to the place where she saw MinAh. She couldn't believe what her eyes saw. She blinked as much as she could , but her eyes aren't playing a fool with her. She dropped the drinks she was holding on the floor and there was a loud thud. (a/n: the drinks are metal cans)

MinAh and Yoseob then turned around and look. Yoseob quickly let go of MinAh and looked at Jiyeon tearing up and she ran away. Yoseob then began to chase her.

MinAh's POV :

Yes. Mission success. My plan sure is going well. Yoseob will be mine soon enough.

-End of POV-


Yoseob was outside of Jiyeon's room. He was knocking the door non-stop. Since Jiyeon locked the door and refuse to open the door , Yoseob could hear Jiyeon crying really hard and he kept on knocking the door.

Miyoung passed by the room and asked what happened. Yoseob refuse to tell her now , Miyoung somehow could understand how he felt and since she had the key to the door she helped Yoseob opened the door and went off.

Yoseob went to Jiyeon's side and he tried to explain. Jiyeon didn't want to listen to his "excuses" so she keep on asking Yoseob to get out of the room. Yoseob didn't want to leave the room as he wants Jiyeon to listen to him explaining to her.

Yoseob's POV :

I didn't really know what to do other than explaining to her. What she saw wasn't true at all!
Jiyeon was covering herself with the blanket.

"Jiyeon ah~! What you saw aren't real. The reason why I was holding her hands because she told me she was having a hard time with her love story and I held her hands to tell her that she could believe in me , I will always be helping her if she needs help. I gave her a hug was to encourage her not to give up just because of her love story! But the reason she kissed me on the cheeks was because --- " I told Jiyeon and before I said finished she cut me off.

"BECAUSE SHE LOVES YOU! THE REASON SHE DID ALL THIS WAS BECAUSE SHE LOVE YOU. SHE'S NOT IN LOVE AT ALL EXPECT THE FACT THAT SHE LOVES YOU! SHE WANTS TO SNATCH YOU FROM ME AWAY! Remember the day we were leaving for this holiday ? I asked you all those sudden questions ? It was all because of her! I didn't want you to leave me and you even promised me you won't do all the stuffs you just said with another girl ! You lied ! " Jiyeon shouted with anger and she cried even more.

That was the first time I saw her being like this. I was super shock.

"B-but Jiyeon , you know what ? I love you , i love you only. I really don't like that MinAh at all ! Why can't you believe me?" I said while holding on to Jiyeon's shoulder.

"Love me? Aish , if you love me you won't do all that things. Since you already promised me!" Jiyeon said crying and letting my hands off her shoulder.

"YAH! Can you stop being so stubborn ? Why can't you just believe in what I say ?! You rather believe in what your eyes saw then believing in my words now?" I shouted back sounding a bit angry.

"BWO?! YOU ARE CALLING ME STUBBORN NOW? AND YES , I RATHER BELIEVE IN WHAT MY EYES SAW!" Jiyeon shouted back and cried even harder.

"You know i'm just angry. S-s--" I tried to take back my words , but I fail to , Jiyeon cut me off.

"Let's bbbb-break up." Jiyeon said crying even harder without looking my eyes.

I was seriously dumbfounded. It was the the first time we fighted till either of us requested break up. I didn't know what to say. But my mouth ended up saying "Break up is what you want? Sure. Let's break up" and left her room and I could heard her sobbing even more and louder. I didn't want to break up with her but i naturally said it , maybe I was angry... I really regret what I said.

Jiyeon's POV :

"Break up is what you want? Sure. Let's break up" Yoseob said and left the room. I cried even more and louder.

Many thoughts was in my head and I couldn't really think straight and I cried myself to sleep.


Normal POV :

There was a knock on the Jiyeon's door and Jiyeon woke up. Her eyes were puff up and she having headache. She went to open the door and found out it was Miyoung , she then let her in.

Miyoung then found out Jiyeon's eyes was puffed up and asked why. Jiyeon explained the whole situation while coughing alot. Miyoung was surprised that both of them would break up and she checked Jiyeon's temeperature since she was coughing a lot , Jiyeon was having a fever again.

Jiyeon wore her geek specs and when for down for dinner with Miyoung to have dinner with the rest. Dinner was quiet , not much chats since usually Yoseob and Jiyeon will be the one talking alot.

After dinner , Jiyeon went back to her room to shower and rest already as she feel really really unwell.
Yoseob , was then chatting to MinAh about what happened to him and Jiyeon , MinAh pretend to felt bad since it was because of her , but Yoseob didn't blame her.

Junhyung knew both of them broke up already , he was kind of happy and sad at the same time. He was happy that he might have a chance of Jiyeon and him being together and he was sad because he know it's hard for Jiyeon to come to a end with Yoseob. So he didn't want to bother her much for the night.

It was getting late everyone went back to sleep already. Yoseob's room was the same with Jiyeon , he got no choice but to go back to that room. He showered and went to sleep.

Before sleeping , he went to Jiyeon's bed and check on her , Yoseob then found out she was having a fever again. He went to took a towel and wet and place it on her forehead.

While he softly touched Jiyeon's cheek , Jiyeon's hands hold on to his hands , Yoseob was shocked , he could hear Jiyeon mummbling in her sleep , "Yoseob , don't leave me... I didn't mean it..."

Yoseob then removed her hands from him and kissed Jiyeon's cheek and whispered to her ears "I wished today's event didn't happened. But no matter what , saranghae" and he went back to sleep.


Crappy chapter and a no good one , i know.
At least I did a update ^^ !
Please comment so i can do better (: