Yesung's POV

Saranghae, Baby~~

I was still crying, uncontrollably, when we reached Siwon's apartment. I sat on his lap, while he tried to calm me down. I hate feeling so vulnerable like this (especially in front of Siwon), but I couldn't help it.

Once I had calmed down to whimpers and sniffles, Siwon tilted my head up. 

"Yesung, he said he'll only take the baby if it's a boy." He wiped my tears with his thumb.

"W-well, what if" -sniff- "we have a-a" -gasp- "boy?" I managed to ask.

He shook his head and held me tight to him. "We won't. Not if you don't want a boy. We can go to the hospital and tell them we want a girl. We'll just have a. . . designer baby." He tried to smile.

"Siwon, I can't! I don't want to change my baby!! I can't even believe you would think of that," I got out of Siwon's lap. He frowned and looked embarrassed. "I'm sorry," I sighed. "I just want our first baby to be. . ."

What did I want our first baby to be? What's the word? . . .

"Real. I want it to be a surprise." 

He nodded, then sighed and fell back on his bed. I crawled over to lay next to him. "Don't you, Oppa?" He looked over at me, with a huge smile, and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my forehead and let me lay my head on his chest as I drifted off to sleep.

 

I woke to a light feeling hovering over my stomach. I let my eyes open, to a squint, and looked down to see Siwon tracing circles around my stomach.

"Wonnie, stop," I mumbled, tiredly. He looked up at me and smiled. "What time is it?"

He looked over at his clock and said, "It's two. . ."

"Oh!"

". . . In the morning," he finished.

"Oh," I said with less enthusiasm than the first. I draped the heavy covers over my head, blocking out everything and everyone - including Siwon's overly happy smile.

 

When I woke up (again) Siwon was gone. 

I lied in bed, waiting for his return. When he finally came, he had breakfast. 

"Do you know what today is?" He beamed.

I shook my head and sat up.

"Today you go to your ultrasound! So we can see if-"

"I don't want to go." I stopped him. He looked at me, confused. "Surprise, remember?"

"You still have to go. Just tell the doctor you don't want to know what it is," Siwon suggested.

 

At the hsopital, we waited for about ten minutes before being called in.

We did what we had to do and waited for the doctor to speak.

"Well, since I can't tell you the gender. . . The baby is healthy and should be due in a few months. It looks like it'll be born a bit earlier than usual."

We nodded and thanked him, before leaving.