Discovering Fan Fiction [SHINee]

Discovering Fan Fiction [SHINee]

  Taemin was on his computer searching his name, sounds self centered right? But he just wanted to know if there were any rumors about him. Which indeed there was.


  "2min? What's that?" Taemin clicked the link that lead him to a website called 'Asian Fan Fics'. The story title was "soda".
 

  "Minho! Come here! Look... Fans write... Fantasies about...... The group members together!?" minho's eyes widened to the sizes of saucers looking at the first few lines.
 

  "Taemin's first kiss was a lot like drinking soda..." he read aloud. "OH MY GOD TAEMIN! THIS IS ABOUT.... US!" Minho exclaimed. "how do they know..."
 

  "yah! What's all the noise for?" key and Jonghyun came out of the shared room. Of course.
 

  "UMMA!!! PEOPLE WRITE ABOUT US AS A PAIR. LIKE GAY!" Taemin said practically flailing
 

  Key shot a worried glance at Jonghyun, who was eating. "how do people even know? Nobody outside of us five know!"
 

  "what do we do~?" Taemin whined.
 

  "hey guys..." onew said tripping out of the bathroom, "why are you so loud?"
 

  They didn't even have to explain. They showed jinki the fiction.  "wow. That's weird. I only told a few people..." he said under his breath.
 

  "WHAT?!" the other members said in unison.
 

  "I'm sorry! They asked! I didn't want to lie!"
 

  "well maybe we can stop it from spreading." minho's 'bravery' kicked in, "who'd you tell?"
 

  Onew gulped afraid of the truth and said, "some fans in America..."
 

  The other members all but palmed there faces, "yeah, we can't stop it."
 

 


 

 

A/N-
/props to: mikssi for the fic "Soda."

so, yes this is short but i had an idea so i wrote it out...

At first reading this over I was like, "Yeah! I wrote something!"

by the end I'm like "AW! WHAT THE CRAP IS THIS!"

but I'm glad you read. THANKS!!

(& please comment...)