Just an Imagination?

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ASHLEY'S POV
Ice cream. Ice cream. Ice cream. 

Am I deaf? Or I was just imagining again? Or maybe I was day dreaming? Or maybe I'm sleeping once again?! 

Ashley Choi!!!!!!

I tapped my cheek a couple of times just to make sure I'm awake. 


Oh Lord. 


I closed my eyes and shook my head. This can't be happening in real life. 



'What do you call when you have a crush and your crush likes you back? 'Imagination'



I must be imagining. I swear, this isn't--

"Noona!!!" a kid suddenly greeted me the moment I entered the ice cream store. 

"Jace!!" I smiled before carrying him into my arms. "you're alone? Where's your mom?" 

"they went out to fetch the car" he smiled at me. 


"Ash!" the voice that makes my heart beat fast and slow at the same time called. 

"oh?" Keep your cool Ashley.

"who is he?" they asked in unison that made me giggle. 

"oppa, this is Jace, my friend's son. Baby, this is my--" 

"namja chingu?" he cut me. 

"mwoh?! N--"

"not yet" Donghae cut me off that made my eyes widened. 

"Noona! I thought you're gonna wait for me?" Jace whined, I just smiled before nodding at him. 

"Of course I will baby." I said, kissing his lips. 

"Noona, I know my lips are kissable, but please don't kiss me publicly. My parents' didn't know about us yet" he said that made me giggle and hug him tighter. 

"I thought you're gonna tell them?" I pouted, he just smiled before hugging me back. 

"I will, soon noona, so don't worry!" He grinned. 

"Aigoo, come on let me buy you some ice cream." I smiled at him before making our way to the counter. 



"Good morning ma'am, welcome to Dairy Queen!" The lady greeted as I gave her a small smile. 

"Baby what do you want?" I asked him. 

"I'll have cookies and cream babe" Donghae oppa said. I turned my eyes to where he is just to see him looking at me. O.O did he just... 

"H-huh?"

"Cookies and cream" he smiled sweetly. "Jace, come on let's find a seat" he said, wanting to take Jace away from me, but Jace held in tighter. 

"No! I'm gonna stay with noona. You go find a seat" he stuck his tongue out that made me giggle. 

"Aigoo, baby how about a dilly bar?" 

"That'll be great!" He beamed. 

"Okay, so miss, one large cookies and cream, one dilly bar and one large oreo cheesecake" 

 

I was about to pay the said amount when Donghae oppa quickly gave his card. 

"Oppa!" I furrowed my eyebrows at him,

"It's okay, just find a seat for us" he smiled. 

"Bu--" 

"Noona~" Jace sang. I just sighed before making our way to the free table near the cashier. 



I placed Jace on the table, his short legs were swaying. I was just staring at him, with him playing with my hands as I remembered how Donghae oppa called me babe. 

Am I on high or something? I swear, I've been hallucinating a lot recently to the point that my dream guy-- which is Donghae oppa-- cooked for me, asked me out on a 'date', told me he likes me, and even called me babe! 

Oh gosh. I must have been really drinking a lot!!! >.< I really need to seek a doctor's help---



"Hi!" Donghae oppa sat on the chair on my left. Jace just glare at him before pulling my hands and hugging them. 

"Noona, is it true that soon, Ahjussi will be your boyfriend?" He asked innocently. 

"AHJUSSI?!" Donghae oppa asked, his eyes widened. 

"Ye. It's pretty obvious that you are older than noona... Even with my parents" he spat. 

"Baby!!" I pulled him so that he could sit on my lap. "Stop bullying your hyung, that's bad." I reprimanded him while rubbing his back. He just placed his head on my shoulder, hugging my neck. 

"Sorry noona~ please don't get mad at me" he said in a super cute tiny voice that made me smile. 

"Okay~ just don't do it again, arasseo??" 

"Ne~" 

"Say sorry to your hyung then" I told him, he stayed silent. "Baby?!" I pulled back to look at him. He was just looking at his shirt, playing with it. "Baby come on! Or else I won't be attending your birthday party!" 

"But noona! You're going to be my partner!" He pouted. 

"Say sorry, come on~" I smiled at him. He just turned his gaze to where Donghae oppa is, bowing a little. 

"Sorry hyung." 

"Good boy~" I messed his hair a little, pecking him on his cheeks. 


"Ms. Ashley?! One Dily bar, cookies and cream and oreo cheesecake" the lady called me. And so I placed Jace on the table, asking oppa to take care of him. 



DONGHAE'S POV
The moment Ash left, Jace quickly furrowed his eyebrows towards me. What the heck did I do?! It's not like he can't really marry Ash! I mean he's what, 4?!

"Are you courting my girlfriend?" He asked. 

"Excuse me?!" I asked, pointing at myself. 

"For your information, noona agreed to marry me when I reached 20. So please stay away from her." 

"But you're like, 20 years younger!" 

"And so?! They said 'age doesn't matter'!" He said that somewhat affected me. I keep on denying before that I like her because of our . And now this kid... 

"Hi baby! Here's your ice cream~!" Ash smiled sweetly while handing him the ice cream. 

"Op--" 

"Then I would like to challenge you to Ash's heart" I told him like a man.

"Deal! I bet noona will wait for me, right noona?" Jace smiled cutely at his so-called 'girlfriend'. But instead of answering, Ash just gave him a sweet smile. 

"H-huh?" She asked confusedly. 

"Noona, when I reach 20, you will marry me, right?" Jace smiled at her. Kid, I know you're cute but sto--


"Of course baby. Now eat your ice cream! Your mom mi--" 

"Jace, baby!" A lady that's almost the same age with Ash called out. 

"Krystal!" Ash stood up, hugging the lady. 

"Oh God Ash?!" She smiled, hugging her back. "It's been a long time!" 

"Mwoya? We just met last week!" She giggled as the lady turned her gaze to her son. 

"Aigoo, you're eating ice cream again!" She said, taking Jace into her arms. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter