IGNORED

MIDNIGHT CONFESSION

BEAST members were busy making their new MV in New York. After a long day of shooting, they wnet to their hotel.Dongwoon,Hyunseung and Yoseob were playing TRUTH OR DARE in Doojoon’s and Junhyung’s room( They all gather in Junhyung and Doojoon’s room). Doojoon,Junhyung were sitting on the couch while the 3 dorkies(?) were sitting on the floor infront of them. Gikwang was busy working out for BEAST’s comebacks.

 

It was Yoseob’s turn to play. He chose DARE. Woonie dare him to say I LOVE YOU in 5 Different language to Doojoon . Yoseob look at Doojoon while the other 2 smirking like idiots. Yoseob make a heart shape with his hands and smiled, “Dooooojooonnniie hyung~~ SARANGHAE,I LOVE YOU, AIERU…..and WO AI NE…and MAHAL KITA!” Doojoon unconsciously smiled and blushed. 

“YOON DOOJOON IS BLUSHING~”the Joker teased.

“KYA! SO RED~”the maknae screamed like a fanboy.

“Who is blushing?”GiKwang appear out of nowhere.

“Shut up you all!” the leader walk the room furiously but somehow he felt happy when Yoseob said it.

 

(IN THE ROOM)

[DOOJOON’s POV]

Woah! What was that? Why am I blushing?? This is crazy. Why am I asking to many question?WHY WHY WHY? Calm your Doojoon! Im not gay.. I should sleep.

[END OF DOOJOON’s POV]

 

[NO ONE POV]

Doojoon turn off the lights and thought in his mind ‘Im not gay’ like always.(Doojoon have a habit of saying Im not gay before he sleep because I want to make sure that he’s not gay)   With that, he went to sleep.

 

(IN THE LIVING ROOM)

 

“what happened to him?”Yoseob asked.

They just shrug as if they don’t even care. “You guys should go back to your rooms. Its getting late and we’ll gonna have an interview tomorrow,”Junhyung said as he stand up. Hyunseung,Yoseob , Gikwang and Dongwoon  went out of Junhyung’s room.

 

~MEANWHILE,IN DOOJOON’s DREAM~

(DOOJOON’s DREAM)

Doojoon was sitting at a bench in a garden full if red roses. It was wonderful. Doojoon walk deeper to the garden. He saw a table with  lots of roses petal on top of it. It seems like someone else was there. A few seconds later, he heard a slow music played. Then a couple using mask on their face walk to the table hand in hand. ( Bridal mask :p kekeke) They look so happy together waltzing around the garden. Th couple didn’t even notice that Doojoon was there watching them behind the bushes. When the music stopped, the couple smiled. The person using the white mask’s smile look so familiar to Doojoon. The guy using red mask leans forward to the person using white and  THEY KISS! Doojoon felt uncomfortable watching it so he wanted to give them a little privacy . when doojoon was about to turn away, the couple take off their mask form their face. Doojoon was stunned when he saw their faces. JUNHYUNG AND YOSEOB?? THEY KISSED??Doojoon thought.something inside Doojoon was boiling. ANGER, HATRED and HEART BROKEN. Doojoon walk to Junhyung and ……. “wakey wakey” “huh”

(END OF DOOJOON’s DREAM)

 

(BACK TO REALITY)

“Wakey wakey”Yoseob pokes Doojoon’s forehead.

“HUH?” “Wake up” Doojoon sit up straight and shocked when his face was only millimeters away form Yoseob’s face. Yoseob blushed and move his face away form Doojoon.

“what are you doing here?”Doojoon asked coldly. “Nothing. Junnie hyung said that he and Hyunseung went to the shop to buy souvenirs”. When Doojoon heard the word JUNNIE from Yoseob’s cute mouth,he frowned and remembered about his dreams.. ‘Junhyung kissed Yoseob’ Doojoon walk away from his bed but Yoseob try to obstruct him by standing infront of the door.

 

“Are you okay,hyung?

“Yes I am. Now, move your midget body away from the door. I need to take a shower”

Yoseob move away from the door with a shocked expression. Nobody talk to Yoseob like that since he was born except on middleschool when the bully called him fatty. It makes him wanted to cry but he control it. He don’t want to show that BEAST’s cutie fake maknae is weak. He sigh deeply and walk to Kiwoon’s room with a small smile.

 

(IN KIWOON’s room)

“Woonie, can you accompany me to the swimming pool?”Yoseob tried to convince the maknae who was busy playing his Nintendo DS.

“wait, one more level”

“Cmon woonie!”

“ARA!”

 

[YOSEOB’s POV]

At last, woonie want to accompany me to the swimming pool~ its hard to convince him. It seems like his DS is more important than me. *chuckles* I jump into the swimming pool with my dongsaengs (Gikwang and dongwoon). As I was busy playing with Woonie, I saw Doojoon in the Coffee house near this pool. He was exchanging glances with me. What did I do wrong? Is it about the dare? I must talk to him later.

[ END OF YOSEOB’s POV]

 

[DOOJOON’s POV]

Seriously?! What am I doing? I called yoseob a midget? That was harsh. I just hope I didn’t hurt him or something. But everytime I saw Yoseob , the dream replayed in my mind. What if it is true that Junhyung and YOseob are secretly going out? And maybe they really kissed before? Haish… I had gone crazy @.@ BUT…why do I care if they really are a couple?

[END OF POV]

 

 

####################################################################################################################

A/N: IM ADDICTED TO MIDNIGHT!!

I HOPE THE FIRST CHAPTER IS A SUCCESS.. DONT FORGET TO COMMENT~