The Pinkish Rabbit

Kyuhyun the Penguin

 

“Hello friend…and…new friend.” Sungmin smile at both of them and start to giggle when he sees Kyuhyun’s face. Kyuhyun’s mouth was open due to his amazement of the house.

“Woah…everything is pink in here.” Kyuhyun finally smile back at Sungmin when he asks them to sit down at the comfy pinkish chair.

“So, aren’t you going to introduce me to your company?” Sungmin ask Eunhyuk who seem already forgotten the reason why they’re here. He just too happy to drink the strawberry juice Sungmin gave them.

Eunhyuk reach for a strawberry on the plate while his mouth still on the mug. Sungmin and Kyuhyun can hear his happy breath clearly. ‘I thought monkeys love bananas…? Why is this one too excited with strawberries…?’ Kyuhyun look at Eunhyuk before his eyes then meet with Sungmin’s.

“It’s Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you.” He gives a wide smile to Sungmin. “And you are…?”

“My name is Sungmin. Nice to meet you too Kyu.”

“Woahh…that’s the first time someone calls my name like that.” Kyuhyun couldn’t take his eyes from the cutie bunny.

“Oh…I’m sorry. It’s my habit to call someone with their short names. So, Kyuhyun…”

“It’s okay…it’s Kyu then.” Kyuhyun didn’t even realize that his smiles never wash away from his face when he looks at Sungmin.

“So…Kyu… Why don’t you do the talking since Hyuk seems too busy to do it right now.” He ta