CHAPTER FIVE

My Valentine

Deep silence ensued to all of them, as the record played.

"The next song was requested by Mr. Lee Sungmin, also addressed as Pumpkin," it was Eunhyuk, supposedly reading the song requests. "Eunhyukie, how did you know that he's addressed as Pumpkin?" Leeteuk interrogated. "Simple. Hyung, I've read it here," he told the older male. "Wooh," it was a shocked tone coming from Leeteuk. "That man must have been really brave, I hope he'll succeed in his plans," Leeteuk blessed who ever the person who send the song request. "I know hyung, so, Ms. Shin Chan Mi or should I say, Strawberry, listen very well to this song," Eunhyuk said. "And thus the song is also sang by Super Junior, the rap parts are courtesy of me and Fishy," you can almost imagine Eunhyuk's grin behind the radio. "And it has 3 versions," Leeteuk told the audience. "And according to Hae's fan; Hae's rap parts here is their favorite," Eunhyuk concluded. "You mean your favorite," it was Shin Dong's voice. He was the guest dj for the day. "You got me there hyung," Eunhyuk shyly admitted.

"Okay, okay, Let's just play the song. Araso?" Leeteuk told his co-djs, it was followed by a chorus of, 'deh' from the two. "And to Ms. Shin Chan Mi, enjoy listening," It was Leeteuk final words before the he played the song.

Love, oh baby my girl, the song played. That's how it started and that's also how it ended. Why? It's because of.

***

"Yah, you greatest idiot, what happened," Yoon woon can't help but swore. Since it was the high light of the audio record. Kyuhyun checked his phone to see what's wrong, Hangeng also peeked behind Kyuhyun. "The great Kyuhyun forgot to charge his cellphone," Hangeng annouced, which eaned a laughter from the duo.

"Yah," Jungsu let a deep sigh escape his lips, he was seating at the passenger's seat. "That means Chan Mi-ah, won't hear Sungmin's--" but before he could finish his sentence, Yoong woon covered the older male's mouth, to avoid spilling the beans, while balancing his attention to the road and Jungsu.

"The what? Oppa,"  it was Chan Mi asking Yoong woon. "You'll find out," he answered, removing his hand from Jungsu's mouth to focus on driving.