6th chapter: Run while you can.

Switched Souls.

You looked back and saw Daehyun just staring at you. 

"Op- Daehyun! What are you doing?!" You whispered while covering your face partially. 

Daehyun rolled Shin's eyes and walked towards you. "You're acting like a creep, I'm pretending not to know you"

You grinded your teeth " Want to know who's the creep? Shin's older sister, she's the one who did this- this- this crap!"

"You think that girl," Daehyun pointed at Dayoung who was walking with a friends into the same cafe. "DId this?" He said, pointing at himself. He then laughed hysterically "That puny little girl?"

You looked at him, giving him the hardest look you ever gave a person. "Yes, douchebag. the puny girl that hates me with all her heart" You kept looking at him in the eye until his sneer melted of his face.

"You're ing kidding me, that adorable girl does voodoo?" Daehyun asked, looking back to see Dayoung looking straight at them. Daehyun kept looking while shaking his head.  "Damn, high schoolers now adays "

"Shin?" Dayoung called walking towards you two.

You slowly turned around to face her and quickly held Shin's arm. Daehyun looked at you and tried to pull his arm away. "Ya, you're not going to let go?" 

You shot him a glare and pulled on his arm. "Hi Dayoung unnie" You sickly smiled at her.

She did a partial smile and looked at you struggling to cling on to Daehyun.

"What a conincidence" She fakely giggled at Daehyun who wasn't even caring.

"Yes, a coincidence" You smiled even faker.

Dayoung looked at you with a frown and turned her attention back to Daehyun. "Shinnie, did you get anything weird last night?" 

Daehyun looked at her then at you, then realized that he was Shinnie " Oh! You were talking to me! But my name isn't Shi-" You elbowed him in his ribs, and praying for forgiviness for hurting your boyfriend's body.

Daehyun rolled his eyes again " It's Da-"

You jabbed his back making him choke on his words,"He's feeling tired,I'm going to bring him back home." You lied, pulling him discretly.

Dayoung grabbed his free hand and smiled "No, it's okay, it's a noona's job to take care of her younger brother"

Daehyun looked at Dayoung and back to you, pleading for help. "Noonaaaa, I promised uh" Daehyun looked back at you again, trying out to figure out your name "I promised my uh little.. uh...chubby bunny that we would have the whole day together" He smiled and smiled back at you.

"Chubby bunny?" You mumbled under your breath and smiled back.

Dayoung shot you a look and reluctantly let go of Shin's arm. " Feel better" then she turned fully to you  " You better not do anything weird to him" and left.

 

 

"Anything weird? Heh, like I haven't given him a-" You stopped midway realizing that he was still next to you. 

Daehyun smirked " You girls are freaky deaky huuuuh" He teased as you turned red as a tomato.

"Why don't we go somewhere to figure out this crap?" You said, hiding your cheeks.

Daehyun nodded his head "We can't go to my dorm, how about your place?" 

You tried to reel back your memory if your house was clean, did you put the trash away? Have you cleaned your cat's yet? Oh , it's going to smell like cat . "Yeah, sure." 

Your mind played the oh song 11 times until you reached you apartment and actually said it out loud. 

"Are you sure you want to go inside? We can like go to a coffee shop and what not" You smiled, hoping that he would change his mind. 

Daehyun looked up and shook his head, "My feet hurt and we're already here" He took the first step and then realized that you haven't opened the door yet. "Do I have to invite you into your own home?" 

You smiled and put in the numbers, Your first date with shin, 31/12/12. You step in the house and quickly closed the door behind you, leaving behind Daehyun. 

"Give me 5 minutes- no! 2 minutes!" You panicked as you ran through your house picking up cans of beer, random brushes, and magazines. You ran past  your room and got smacked with your cat's litter box smell. 

'Holy fudgenugeeeets" You struggled, trying to keep the stench from reaching your nose. Then you heard your cat meow and ran hell out of your room. You ran back to the door and opened it quickly for Daehyun.

"Get in, get in, get in, get in!" You shouted as you pulled him in the house. Daehyun stumbled on rocks as he sprinted into your apartment and collided with your cat, satan. 

"Dear Daehyun, you just hit my cat , Satan. You should probablu run while you can into the bathroom. You know...just saying" 

Daehyun looked at your angry cat and quickly got up with the cat clinging on his pants and ran to the otherside of the apartment. 

"Oh ! I didn't clean the other litter box!" You said as you ran after him.