Day 1

Dear Diary

Lee Jinki                                                                                        First full day of having diary

Dear Diary (I may consider giving you a name change),

I'm sorry that we did not get to chat much yesterday but I had only met you late in the day seeing as the class which I got you in was the end of the day but I did introduce myself so I hope I have not shocked you with an unfamiliar face. Today is my first full day in being with you and I was so excited that I even put my name in the top left hand side corner of this page just so everyone would know that you belong to me. I have evven wrote the special occasion in big bold letters at the top too. I even underlined it. ^_^

Well anyway, I have a question for you? Does it bother you that diary looks like dairy? It bothers me as I always mix them up due to it, you know when you write down a shopping list some times I put diary items instead of dairy items and so my mother gets me stationary and stuff rather than milk, yogurt and cheese (cheese goes good with chicken). If I ever call you dairy by mistake please don't be offended by it then ^_^.

Okay now to talk about the day, well its a nice day today... well actually I would not know as its still pitch back as yet again with my messed up sleeping habits I have woken up at four o'clock in the morning. I don't need sleep though as chicken powers me through the day. If Key was here he would probably tell me that I was rambling again. He would be correct, diary if I'm bothering you I apologise but when I'm excited I ramble, it just like when Taemin was nervous he played with his fingers.

I haven't told you about Taemin yet, did I diary? Well Taemin is another of my best friends, he is the youngest of our group of friends which is called SHINee as we all just shine and light up everyone's day. Taemin is nice and he looks like a mushroom with his hair cut that way. He's a cute mushroom though. Mushrooms taste nice with chicken especially in pasta, I love chicken and mushroom pasta. I wonder if I could fit cheese in there...

Well anyway, Taemin. His full name is Lee Taemin, we share the same surname but we're not related though. He likes to dance and he's really good at it, Key likes dancing too even though Taemin might seem better I prefer Key's as he dances to girl group dances and its... ier. Speaking of Key and Taemin, Key is like Taemin's umma which is odd as Key is not that much older than Taemin and Key is male. But I find it sweet. <3

The reason why I'm excited, yes I finally got back on topic, is because the school cafeteria (everyone else but me calls it the canteen though for some reason) is serving chicken today. I can't wait, well I can and I am going to have to but I would rather not to. I'm not usually this... well I don't know to describe it, rambily?But chicken makes me like this. I love chicken.

Did I ever tell you diary that I like chicken? Well I do, I like Key as well Key's nice, as well as Taemin and Minho and Jonghyun. They are all nice. Oh yeah, I haven't introduced you to Minho and Jonghyun yet, did I? Well anyway, Minho is the tall frog whilst Jonghyun is the short dino. Minho is nice even though he is a bit quiet which creeps me out as he's too quiet and everyone knows that the quiet ones are secretly plotting your death. Minho is also sportive and very competitive when it comes to sports and games. I fear for my life some times.

Jonghyun is nice too and he has a nice back. Not that I was ing on him or anything diary he just likes to walk around without a shirt on and I can not help but notice these things, sometimes I'm jealous of his muscles but he told me the only reason he has them is because he does not eat that much chicken. So if I wanted them I would have to give up chicken. I would rather die... or something a bit less drastic... as chicken is far superior to having muscles.

Jonghyun is also good at singing and stuff, he can make girls swoon, but who needs girls when you have chicken and can be surrounded by four handsome men who trust you enough to walk around shirtless as they think that I'm too distracted by chicken to check them out well I'm not. Oh I'm evil. 

Well anyway, back to chicken, I'm lining up at the serving area and the lunch ladies and fellow students are staring at me as I pile y tray full of chickeny goodness, I would of got a plate but the plate was too small. They could of also been staring at me as I was writing in you, diary, as I did so and if you havent noticed diary you are covered in pink unicorns as I was the only one manly enough to choose you they are probably staring at you in jealousy.

Well anyway, chicken calls, see you tommorrow. Or rather after school, well I don't know.