Wo Ai Ni

Wo Ai Ni [Fahrenheit Fanatics Challenge] (One-shot)

 

 

Fahrenheit is in their hotel room after they have been to a fan meeting almost the entire day. Jiro is in his room, Calvin is reading a magazine, Chun is eating some snacks and Aaron is sitting with his laptop.

“AHA-HA-HA-HEE” They all got shocked and looked over at the door into Jiro’s room.

“What the heck is he doing?!” Calvin asks with a raised eyebrow.

“Don’t know… Let’s check!” Aaron said as he closed his laptop.

“But I’m eating right now!!” Chun said and took another bite of his food. But nevertheless he stands up and they, all three, go over to Jiro’s door. Calvin takes the door handle and is about to open when they hear Jiro again.

“You’re so pretty! I love you so much!” The three outside the room looked at each other.

“I didn’t know he had a visitor!?” Chun said, the others nodded and continued eavesdropping.

“Let me brush your long black hair” Jiro continued.

“He has a GIRL in his room!!” Calvin said with widened eyes.

“You have such a good body! Try these clothes on” 
Chun was almost strangling himself, Calvin was stoned and Aaron was expressionless.

“When the heck did a girl come into his room?” Calvin said after some minutes of silence.

“Don’t know, I haven’t seen anyone come in…” Chun answered.

“Nobody can come into our hotel room without any of us noticing! And we have security guys standing just outside.” Aaron stated.

“You’re right.” Chun said and Calvin nodded. Then they paid attention to Jiro’s room again.

“I love you so much! I will never let go of you!”

“WHAT!!” Chun shouts in whisper, so Jiro and the girl wouldn’t hear him.

“He wants to get married and he haven’t even introduced the girl to us!”

“Don’t rush things!” Aaron said matter-of-factly

“Yeah, but hasn’t he been acting a bit strange these past few days?” Chun looks at the other two.

“He has… He’s been all secretive and has been in his room all the time…” Calvin agrees with Chun.

“It’s since he got that package.” Chun said.

“Look what I just bought for you!” Jiro said. The others turn their attention to the room again.

“But isn’t it strange… There’s no answer when he says something.” Aaron said looking at the other two.

“You’re right… It is a bit strange” Calvin agreed while nodding.

“I’m starving!” Chun said. Aaron and Calvin gave him a death glare. Chun frowned,
“You meanies!”

“OHH~ I love you so much!” They all froze by Jiro’s sudden statement.

“Why is it I feel you don’t share the same feelings for me?” Then the other looked at each other.

“Okay, I have to know who it is he’s talking to!” Calvin stated. Chun and Aaron looked at each other and nodded in agreement. Calvin slowly opened the door.

As soon as Calvin had opened the door and seen what was going on in the room he fainted from the shock, Aaron cought Calvin just in right time so he wouldn’t hit the floor. Chun is almost killing himself in laughter. And Aaron has a “what-the-heck-are-you-doing” expression.
Jiro was a bit surprised by them coming in so suddenly, but then he smiled and holds a doll up.

“Hey guys! I don’t think you have met my doll!”

“And what exactly is that!” Chun finally gets air enough to say.

“That’s my ABJD, Her name is Wan and she is a Dreaming Doll Ami” Jiro said proudly.

“Wan? ABJD?” Aaron asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Yeah, Wan stands for Wo Ai Ni! And ABJD is for Asian Ball Jointed Dolls”

Calvin gets back to reality and tries holding back his laughter, while saying “I just think we go out again and let you and your…ehm… Doll be alone…” The three of them leave Jiro’s room, and Jiro return his attention to Wan.



 

 

~Finished~

 


 

If you are interested in seeing the doll then here's a pic:

 

It was my twin sister who inspired me to write about this kind of doll since she and also my two elder sister each have around two of those dolls >.<

 

PS. Sorry that the one-shot is so short XD haha