Someone's Watching

Eggs and Ramyun
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 17 - Someone's Watching

The Boss - Stumble Stumble

The next morning you practically ignored Daehyun and just walked to school. You even ate breakfast on the way. Someone was riding their skateboard behind you. Thinking they needed to get through, you made a way. But the wheels stopped moving.

"Sae Mi!" JB smiled at you.

"Oh hey!" You pointed at the thin board in his hand. "I didn't know you could skateboard."

"Yeah. I'm actually not that bad. I could teach you sometimes." He suggested.

"Actually, I'm also not bad myself." You confidently held up your chin and tugged on your shirt.

"You know how to ride?" He asked surprised.

You nodded. "Yeah. My cousin taught me when I was 6."

"6? Wow. I was 12 when I learned. I wasn't even that great." He held up the gray board. "It took me a long time, but I finally got the hang of it after a couple of months.

"It took me a few weeks to master it." You bragged.

"Impressive! We should ride to school together sometimes."

You nodded. "Sure!"

"Oh yeah. I wanted to ask if you could meet me in the performing theater at lunch."

"What for?" You asked out of curiosity.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't really want anyone to know," There was a pause. "but, you'll fine out when you get there!"

You hesitantly nodded your head. "Okay."

It was lunchtime, but you weren't

Please log in to read the full chapter