A Better Life

When Life Turns Itself Around

 

Seunghyun's house is two floors and was very spacious. The house is decorated with the colors red,black,and white. Every wall is white except some that have red,black,and white designs on them. His living room is painted red with black designs, has a black leather sofa with two red side chairs. His kitchen is white with red and black tiles on some walls, has utensils and other thing with those same colors. He has a black dining table with a chandelier hanging from the ceiling with black candles on it.
 
 
 
"Like what you see?" Seunghyun asked.
 
 
 
"Yeah." I said while staring in awe.
 
 
 
"Well you want to see upstairs now?" He asked.
 
 
 
"Alright." I said still distracted.
 
 
 
There are 5 bedrooms upstairs and his room is straight down the hall at the end. It was decorated just like the rest of the house and was just as beautiful. His bed frame and drawers are black, the walls are white and the rug and bed sheets are red.
 
 
 
"Do you love these colors or something?" I asked kind of creeped out.
 
 
 
"No. It's just I don't like when the rest of the house is a different color, so I decorated the whole house in the first three colors that popped into my head." He explained.
 
 
 
"Ohh and why do you have a house with so many rooms?" I asked.
 
 
 
"I rented one room to my friend Youngbae and the other 3 are free for anyone who feels like renting.
 
 
 
"So can I move into one of those?" I asked cautiously because I was afraid he was going to say no.
 
 
 
"Sure, but now you have some explaining to do. Why did you run away from home?" He demanded.
 
 
 
"Well.....It's because......I get abused by my dad" I said. I put my head down as tears started to form in my eyes. I took a deep breath to calm myself.
 
 
 
"and my mom doesn't care so, I couldn't take it anymore and ran for it."
 
 
 
"Is that why you have a bruise on your face?" he asked softly. He put his hand up to touch my face, but I moved back. 
 
 
 
"It's okay I won't hurt you." he said. Seunghyun moved his hand to touch my face again and this time I let him. He grabbed my chin and move it up so he could see my face and then, he leaned in more and hugged me. I squirmed under his embrace though, I wasn't used to this afterall and it just didn't feel right, but he wouldn't let go. After a few more attempts at pushing him away I  gave up and slowly got used to it. Seunghyun led us to his bed and sat down with me on his lap never letting go.
 
 
 
"Can I tell you something?" Seunghyun asked.
 
 
 
"S-sure." I said.
 
 
 
"I know it's illegal for a teacher to have a relationship with a student, but I like you. I want to make you happy and never see you hurt again." he confessed.
 
 
 
This was all too much. Seunghyun Choi. My teacher. Likes me? I thought he was kidding the first time, but now I just couldn't believe it even though he just confessed out of the blue. I was too shocked to react so I just sat there staring at him.
 
 
 
Seunghyun, on the other didn't look like he liked my silence so he leaned in and kissed me. His lips so soft against mine. My heart beat fast and I didn't know why until I found myself kissing back. His lips begging for entrance until I finally let him in. His toungue in my mouth felt so good as it explored around and fought for dominance until it won. Suddenly I pulled away and stared a him in shock once again.
 
 
 
"What's wrong?" Seunghyun asked.
 
 
 
"This is wrong." I said not wanting to admit that I like him. He said it before it was illegal for us to be in love until my next birthday which isn't till another 6 months.
 
 
 
"I know, but I can't hold back anymore." he said and for a second time he leaned in and kissed me even more passionately.
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Author's note: Srry if i took long to write a new chapter but I had writers block so I was stuck. And I bet you all know whats going to happen next dont you >=) lol the part yu have probably been waiting for. Oh n please comment cuz if you don't I don't feel loved or I feel like you guys don't like the story. and don't forget to subscribe plz!!! =)