⋆ chapter two ▬ the plan

⋆ we are her dolls — CLOSED

I sat on my chair and watched the students leave my office. A smile crossed my face as I thought of something really funny. There's one thing those students still don't know and will never know.Their souls aren't really inside the dolls. They're not... yet. The truth is their souls are inside 12 other students that will eventually turn into dolls, once their owners have changed. And these students know everything I have planned.

"I think Ryeona and I will never get along together," Riku said as she played with her cute pen. "I don't like her."

"She won't like you, either," then Kyousuke chuckled. "Well, I see no problem with Saera."

Jenny shrugged. "But she has a boyfriend. And you once mentioned that you're jealous of that JR. If I were Saera, I would definitely choose him over you."

Kyousuke shot her a glare. "Shut up."

I looked at the students and smiled at them. They were my victims before and they volunteered to do the game with me. They decided to make it more exciting than the previous ones. I so love these students.

"It'll be better to know them more," I said. "But not necessarily make friends with them. And be careful. They should not suspect you of anything."

"We'll be as careful as possible," Se Hun, also known as Beast,assured me. "Being the oldest, I'll do my best to make the plan work. We'll do our best to make it far more exciting than the games you have made before. We won't disappoint you, Ms. Song."

Isabella grabbed his arm and clung onto him, with a wide smile plastered on her face. "That's what I like about you, oppa. You're too good to be a leader."

He smiled at her. "Thanks."

"Ehem," Eunji cleared and glared at the two.

Isabella pouted and let go of Se Hun's arm. "Sorry."

Heeyoung snickered. "Why so jealous, Eunji?"

"I'm not," then Eunji went back to reading her book.

"May I ask you something, Ms. Song?" Kimlee said.

I looked at her and nodded. "What is it?"

"Are we allowed to hurt them? Or are we limited to just talking to them?"

I shrugged. "It's up to you. I won't mind anything you, guys, will do."

Eunhan smiled widely. "So, we're allowed to date them?"

Riku threw her pen at Eunhan. "Yah. What do you think you're saying?"

"You can't blame her. Jihyung's a handsome guy. And he's her owner," Yeonhye muttered.

​Eunhan smiled at her and nodded. "He is! I'm excited to meet him."

"But remember, we have to be careful," Harumi reminded. "It'll be obvious if you're the first one to approach him."

She pouted and sighed. "Araso."

"Anyway, to answer your question, yes. You may date Jihyung or Taehyun. But don't let yourself get hurt," I answered.

"Thanks! I'll keep that in mind," then she smiled once more.

Heeyoung looked at Hyukwon. "Heard that, buddy? You have the chance to date my owner."

​Hyukwon sent a glare towards her. "Who told you I wanted to date her."

"Tch. Stop denying, dude. It's pretty obvious."

Se Hun stood up and faced the other students. "Again, I want everyone to be careful. Always remember the plan. We don't want to mess it up. Understand?"

"Yes," the others answered.

"The game has begun. I wish you good luck," then I stood up and exited my office, leaving the students behind.

 

 


Short update. -______-

Anyway, the names mentioned above are the characters that were not accepted. I've decided to give them these roles. :))

I know some of you are confused of them. I'll post a character chart soon, including the dolls' names (which are those mentioned above).

Comments? :))

-- thederpchanyeol