JeTi is finally BACK!!

JeTi is BACK!!

"Hey, Jessi!" Tiffany called when she saw the girl who just got in the waiting room. She gestured the latter to go beside her. "Look what I found!" she said as she showed the girl her pink ipad.



Jessica looked on the screen, then frowned. "You're lurking around Soshified again?"



Tiffany giggled as she nodded her head. "I was just reading this two-shot story from this MUSHROOM , JeTi collection by haibara and 달달한JeTi. But this one was authored by haibara."



"Haibara? Isn't that a character from Detective Conan?" Jessica asked boredly



"Maybe she's her favorite character," Tiffany just shrugged. "I think she's just a new writer though. I haven't seen or read her other posts."



Jessica just nodded, obviously not sointerested about this author Tiffany was talking about. "Anyway, so you're reading this newbie's story? Is it a good one?"



"Well, for a starter, i guess the writer did okay," she said, then shoved her ipad into Jessica's hands. "You should try reading her story too!"



Jessica rolled her eyes on Tiffany first before she looked back to the screen and started reading the story.



"Oh, wow," Jessica said after she finished reading. She gave the gadget back to its owner.



"So, what do you think of her writings? Her story is okay, right?"



"I think it's good, actually." Jessica said, "Good imagination."



"I know right!" Tiffany agreed. "I guess our fans missed JeTi!"



Jessica nodded.



"How about we take a picture together, then post it online to let the fans know that JeTi is back?"



"All right!" Jessica said excitedly.



Tiffany giggled again. She took her camera, and the two of them started doing some cute, silly poses.



"I'm sure our fans will spazz over these pictures." Tiffany giggled again as she uploaded their new selca online.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

(a/n:

hahahahahahahahaha mian again, guys! But hey, a surfer can dream! hahahaha

me and my crazy imaginations! tsk tsk hahaha

HOW I WISH THEY REALLY READ MY STORIES :))