Hey, Beautiful..

Hey, Beautiful..

 

I fixed my hat like a thieve being caught stealing something. My heart started to beat harshly as I closed the book on my hand. Why Kris why???? Why did you go here when there is me in that place!! My mad mind going crazy but then I calmed down and that was actually nothing to do with Kris going to the same place as me. Who am I, though?

 

I just need to calm down and walked quickly out of the book store. Yes, Nana you can do it, FIGHTING!! I took a deep breath and I was ready to go just when I turned left and there was HIM!! Kris you got the wrong book shelf, you wanna cook??

 

I back to my first position, facing the bookshelf. Kris was so near at my right Oh my gosh…!!

 

I was about to grab a book in front of me and something brilliant just popped out of my mind, left side. Yeah there’s so much ways to go to rome. There’s also so much ways to go out this book store quickly.

 

I turned left and “Hyung!” I got my first position again.

 

That’s TAO!! The kungfu boy with a sharp eyes and I trapped!!

 

“Hyung, have you found it?” I heard Tao was asking to his hyung and walked closer to Kris on my right side. That meant my left side was free and I could go out of the book store right away. But.. I just too curious why is he looking for recipes books?

 

“I think my mom would like making a cake or maybe.. pasta..?” there was like something popping in my heart when I heard Kris mentioned the last word. Somehow I became more excited to learn to make a pasta right after I got home.

 

“Nana..?”

 

I froze, it was Kris’s voice earlier. He caught me.

 

I turned to face him and needed to look up to the tall figure he had. My hat was blocking my view of the handsome prince in front of me.

 

“Ah- hey, Kris. Haha..  Oh, Hi, Tao you’re also here, huh? Hahaha you guys are looking for recipes book?”

 

Crap that was so stupid of me, what was I talking in front of my prince.. I was just laughing like an idiot.

 

“Yeah, I’m looking for a birthday present for my mom” Kris said with his soft voice and smile that just made me not hearing his words but just looking at his handsome, dazzling face.

 

I nodded like fully caught what he had just said, “Ah.. I see.. haha”

 

Nana, stop that awkward laugh please.

 

“Ah maybe.. some Italian food would be great. Haha. Maybe. Mmm I have to go, bye. “ with that words I left them confused with my behaviour and just rushed out the books store.

 

I walked slower when I got out of the book store and I removed my hat feeling so exhausted. I let out a great sigh and my chest just to told my heart it don’t have to beat faster now.

 

 

Wu fan. I smiled thinking about his name

 


Kris really has a good skin, handsome, clever. Not number one but still, he is the clever one. He must be a prince, I thought.

 

….

 

Is he really a prince? Canadian Prince? Disguised as a student to find his beloved one to live forever with?

 

“BOO!!!” crap, Chanyeol surprised me with his deep voice that made me even moved a bit feeling shock!

 

“Mwoya??” I turned my head to face him with my annoyed face. He just laughing and sat beside me. The next teacher hadn’t come to class yet so some student were just chatting just like what I did with Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol seemed to be holding his wide grin that he always had. “Do you like Kris, huh?”

 

I widened my eyes after hearing his words, “Aniya!!!” my voice went so loud, loud enough to make some of my friends looking at me.

 

And Chanyeol was just making an annoying face like saying ‘youfoolIjustsawyouwatchingatKris!!’

 

“Aniya!!” I said with a little bit softer voice even when Chanyeol haven’t said anything yet.

 

“Mwo?? I haven’t said anything again, though!! Haha you’re so obvious Nana!!” He said while hitting his hand on the table laughing hard.

 

I started to worried but Chanyeol is my friend, he knew me. With my pleaded face, I got nearer to him just to let not the others to hear it.

 

“Hey it’s a secret, okay? Okay?? It just between you and me, okay??? You got it, huh??” I said to him while he leaned backward inch by inch because maybe I scared him just now.

 

“Okay, okay, trust me!” He was grinning and rising his thumb in front of me. I leaned back and let out a sigh of relieve.

 

And Suddenly Chanyeol who was still seating beside me calling my prince, “Yah! Kris!”

 

I moved and tried to put down his hand right away, Is he going to tell Kris right now, right in front of my face, huh???!!!

 

He seemed shocked, “Mwoya?? I’m just going to ask him to play basket ball after school!” Chanyeol said with his teasing smile on his face while my hand holding his arm, because I thought he just going to tell Kris about my hidden feeling.

 

 

Chanyeol sure is a mischievous boy, I gave up..

 

 

And soon I released my hand knowing that Kris had turned his head to Chanyeol. “Kris would you play basket ball after school?” Chanyeol shouted at my side to Kris who sat at the front chair of the class.

 

I tried to look normal as possible since I knew I was in Kris’s view ranged too.

 

“I won’t play today, I have something to do!” Kris said and turned to chat with his friends again. But then he turned to my direction again just to give me a smile.

 

 

Kris.. Why..

 

I looked straight at my table and froze like had met my eyes with a big snake on the Harry Potter movie. I needed a time, surely. The scene that Kris was smiling at me just repeating on my mind. I touched my chest to feel calmed my heart because I was afraid that Chanyeol would hear it.

 

“Ah Nana! Have you finished the chemist homework? Heeey??? Where are you going??” Chanyeol asked me and I was just standing still with my shock expression. “Toilet”

 

With that word I rushed to the toilet but I have to walked around the class just to avoid Kris.

 

The school was over and quite from the students because it was a late afternoon. I put on my bag and swinging my hand like a kid while thinking about going to the bookstore. Maybe I should buy that Pasta recipe book so I could learn to make a pasta. I opened the glass door and walked to the recipe books section.

 

Just when I was about to turn left to the book shelf that I approached yesterday, there standing Kris, reading a book.

 

“Oh! Nana!” the prince was smiling to the frozen me at the edge of the book shelf.

 

I was feeling very nervous but I couldn’t do anything beside approaching him, “Hi! What are you doing? Still looking something for your mom?” I said and somehow sounded so wise. Even little bit like a shop assistant helping his customer to look for something but it’s alright! I did it, yes. Hohoooo~

 

He let out a chuckled, “Yeah, I was just browsing yesterday and I’ll go buy one today. How about you? Doing a same thing like me?”

 

I chuckled to how he guessed it right. I nodded, “Yes, I want to buy~ this!!” I said as I grabbed the Italian food recipe book. I looked for the one that still sealed.

 

“Oh Italian food? Maybe I should buy that one too!” He said while raising his long arm to grab the book. I could smell his scent and it was so nice.

 

We were walking side by side after paid our books. Then it revealed that we got a same direction so we walked together. The street side wasn’t too crowded even I could sometimes hear Kris’s shoes stepping on the ground. There was silent between us and I just looked down to the street while thinking about a nice topics. ‘Kris can ask you something? Are you a prince?’ No, that’s crazy.

 

“Aaah~ I hope my mom would like this book” He said made me little bit shock. He was peeking at the book inside the bag on his hand.

 

I was about to respond him something but then asked me again, “Do you like cooking, Nana?” he smiled to me.

 

I looked away avoiding his gaze because I was just too embarrassed. “Ah, ne.. but I’m still learning” whoa another wise sounded words Nana, good job.

 

He nodded, looking at his shoes. We walked on the silent again but then he said, “Hmmm because you’re still learning, I can be your jury if you like to”

 

I widened my eyes and turned my face to look at him, “w-what..?” this time I sounded so blank. No wise Nana anymore.

 

He chuckled, “ah never mind” Kris said. I started to panic, I could clearly hear what he just offered to me how could I reject it????!!

 

“a-aniyeo, it’s okay. So when I’ve successfully made something new from this book, I’ll let you try!” I said so excited. And he was smiling again, and chuckled.

“Okay, deal”


I’ve tried with all my strength to make a best pasta to give it to Kris. I made the pasta early in the morning and packed it in a sealed lunch box, didn’t forget the fork. Hope Kris would like it. When Kris wasn’t around I secretly put the lunch box on his table and covered it with his books. During the lesson I tried my best to not looking to Kris because I was so embarrassed.

 

It was time to go home, and as usual the school became quite. Just one or two students passing through the corridor. I walked slowly out from the school building, wondering if Kris had tried my pasta or not. I let out a sigh while looking down to the ground.

 

 

“Nana!” Suddenly Kris appeared in front of me, panting but still kept his smile on. He just ran from the field after playing basket ball with the others, he just wearing his plain white T-shirt as usual. His face was sweaty but yet still handsome. I looked up to the tall figure in front of me, “Oh, Hi” I didn’t feel so excited though.

 

 

“I’m looking for you to eat your pasta together, are you going back home? Let’s eat together just a minute, please~” He persuaded me.

 

 

We were sitting at the bench on the field side. He pulled out the lunch box that I gave to him earlier and he looked very excited, “let’s eat it together!” he said.

 

 

“The judge go first” I said while smiling to him. He put some pasta on his mouthed, and chewed it. I was watching him with a worried face waiting for his words.

 

 

“It’s very delicious” He started to eat it again like a starving person. I chuckled to see him, “Hey, Wu Fan, give me a little bit, will you?” He seemed little bit surprised when I called his real name. But his face became softer and he gave me the fork but still holding the lunch box for me.

 

 

I tried it and somehow it was so delicious, I couldn’t believe it my self. Right after I done using the fork, he eat up the pasta without hesitation. I chuckled, “You said we will eat it together but you end up eating all of them by yourself” I said as I wipe his lip’s corner with my thumb.

 

 

He was smiling while swallowed his last pasta on his mouth, “It was so delicious and I’m starving. I was waiting for you to eat it together with me earlier at the break time but I couldn’t find you so I didn’t eat my lunch either”

 

 

My jaw dropped hearing his explanation, “ I-I’m sorry..” I was touched by his words and also felt so guilty. He haven’t eat since break time, Nana what have you done..

 

 

“Gwenchanayo..” he smiled and patted my head gently. “Since you’ve made me the delicious pasta I’ve ever had, I should treat you something then. What would you like to?” He offered me and it made me happy.

 

 

“hmm Ice cream?” I asked and he chuckled.

 

 

“Okay”

 

 

 

I wasn’t nervous anymore being around Kris now. I found him so friendly and so lovely. The next day I was waiting for him at the bench while reading my recipe book. I thought about making him another dish and

 

“Hey, beautiful..” a soft voice whispering to my ear. I turned my head to where the voice come and there, my face and Kris’s distance was less than an inch. I widened my eyes and froze there, he was smiling to me and just if the wind blow me a little then I could kiss him.

 

 

“let’s go buy an ice cream!” He held my hand firmly and dragged me along with him. We walked at the road side to find an ice cream shop. He didn’t release my hand even a second and I couldn’t concentrate looking around for ice cream shop because of that.

 

 

“Ice cream shop~ Where are you, huh~?” he said to himself while looking around for ice cream shop.

 

 

We ended up eating ice cream at the bench of the park. It wasn’t “we” though, it’s only me eating the ice cream. Kris said he didn’t want one.

 

 

He leaned his body backward and rest his arm on the bench part at my back. I ate my ice cream little by little while swinging my legs. “Nana, Do you want to give me some?” He asked to me with a smile.

 

 

I brought the ice cream cup and the spoon in front of him, but he just opened his mouthed wanting me to feed him. I scoop a big spoon of the ice cream and feed it to him.

 

 

“Is it delicious?” I asked him while eating a spoon of it. He nodded, “I should’ve buy it too”

 

 

“I’ll buy it for you” I stood but then Kris held my hand. “No, you don’t have to” he said with his soft gaze to me and I just stood there like an idiot with an ice cream spoon in my mouth.

 

 

I sat again next to him and finished my ice cream. I put the cup on the nearest rush bin.

 

 

“Should we go buy another one?” Kris asked me and I smiled. “Aniyeo, that’s enough. Thank you, Kris” I said, grinning like a kid while swinging my legs.

 

 

There was just silent until I heard his voice again, “why don’t you call me Wu Fan again like yesterday?”

 

 

I turned to face him, “you want me to call you ‘Wu Fan’?” I asked. He moved forward and rest his elbows on his lap, “I love it when you called me ‘Wu Fan’”

 

 

Somehow I became so sensitive with his ‘love’ word.

 

 

I smiled, “Okay then Wu-Fan. Thanks for the ice cream” I said happily to him.

 

 

He chuckled and hugged me suddenly. He rested his chin on my head while swinging me a little still in his hug.

 

 

“I’m so happy just to be like this..” He said as I could smell his scent and his deep voice.

 

 

I moved my hand to hugged him back, “umm..” I mumbled on his shoulder. 

 

 

He pulled the hug and faced me, “Kim Nana, I love you.. would you be my girl..?”

 

 

I looked straight to his eyes and couldn't avoid his sincerity. My eyes felt hot because of the tears that were coming up. I nodded and hugged him right away and he seemed surprised. “ I love you too Wu Fan”

 

 

He tightened his hug and left a kiss on my head. 

 


 

Kamsahamnida :D