another story at http://roseofsharon22.wordpress.com/

Huh? Victoria pregnant??

Kyu hyun morning was not lazy as usual in his dorm, his fingers nimble jumping in front of a laptop key board. Whether the angel which possessed him when it stopped. Donghae who just left the room rocking kayang shocked when I saw kyu hyun had already been built from the other members.
"What happened?" Said Donghae bit worried at magnae.
"What is it?" Said kyu hyun perhatiaanya from behind without taking the laptop screen.
"Are you? Yes there is a new game? "Said Donghae again.
"No" answer brief kyu.
"Then?" Said Donghae
"I just want to see the MV on youtube e-shock" kyu hyun said proudly.
"Just for that? Er, I mean you could get up early for that?" Donghae surprised.
"What do you mean by" only the "master Lee Donghae hyung? Kyu hyun seek face-to-sharp clarity of Donghae.
"Forget, I'm glad he can make you get up early" said Donghae passed. Donghae better escape than to arouse carnal demons kyu hyun.

Kyu hyun forget the debate with Donghae immediately after finding what he sought. Music Video tertampang electric shock in front of him.
"Yes, I know will be a great" jumping with kyu hyun fist.
"No what?" Said Sungmin behind kyu hyun.
"MV e-shock of the day to reach 3 million view on youtube .. is not that very deebak hyung" said kyu hyun spirit.
"Really?? Woaa ...... deebakk (pororo style)" Sungmin flabbergasted.
"Emm ... f (x) is great ..," smiles a proud smile kyu hyun. His heart was pleased because the girl was finally able to prove the band is not just second-class girl band.
"Hyung, I often think that f (x) is like a band we are always in second grade. Always under-emphasized after DBSK by management. and if now the super junior can be great, I'm sure f (x) can also be "muttered kyu hyun, Sungmin nodded in agreement.
"You're right kyu, we should give encouragement to our beautiful maknae" Leeteuk suddenly berceletuk.

Kyu hyun walked into the kitchen for a snack. Sungmin kyu hyun take over the laptop and type something in there.


"What?" Sungmin shouted accent made the English language as possible but still weird.

Sungmin tried to open a social networking website that he often visited when surfing the internet. It usually tells the event website, gossip, backbite another idol, and so forth. And Sungmin mememukan menggucang something very biased world.

"Kyu, what have you done?" Said Sungmin slowly when kyu hyun returned with gifts of banana chips kyutoria Indonesia for her fans.
"What?" Said kyu hyun. Kyu hyun's eyes widened when he saw the tag line in an article on the internet.
"Impossible" kyu hyun held directly throw the chips in car keys won Sungmin and Yesung.




"Where my car keys?" Said Yesung ubek mengubek-drawer contents.
"O God, not again ...., kyu hyun!" Yesung shouted at the suspect used her car keys again kyu hyun.
"I'm a buy, she is wearing" Yesung groaned and sat on the sofa.
"There is this, why are crowded?" Yesung just realized that the other members get together not because the problem is losing his car keys again.
"Look at this" Sungmin said, pointing to the laptop screen.


search engine (see google =)
 Victoria


Result
Victoria pregnant?
F (x) Victoria will have a baby?
Victoria bla bla bla ..
Blab la bla ....


"Kyuhyun then where is he?" Tanya Yesung to not lose face in shock.
"Maybe the dorm f (x) memenui Victoria" said ehnyuk.
"What kyu hyun there to tell Victoria Shii an abortion?" Said enhyuk suddenly.
"You mostly see Yadong yes,,,. ? Not be happening "Yesung said.







F (x) dorm


"Qian qian ... ... open the door!"
"Oppa, do you have to hit the door bell .. why like that?" Said Victoria when opening the door.
"Where else?" Said kyu hyun.
"Sulli and Crystals school, amber and shopping luna" said Victoria follow kyu hyun who entered the apartment first.
"Why do not you tell me? Why did you keep it a secret? "Said kyu hyun on his girlfriend.
"What secret?" Victoria confused.
"Qian .. I love you so much,,. I'll take responsibility "said kyu hyun again.
"What is responsible?" Victoria getting confused.
"Let's get us to the SM, we will adalan press conference for us"
"What else,,?" Said Victoria.

Kyu hyun forcing Victoria to be changed ...,
"Use an umbrella, you have to keep it free from the sun!" Command kyu hyun.
"I could not understand how you practice yesterday"
"Do not eat spicy foods anymore ..,"
"The way you just slowly!"
"Break, do a lot of movement!" Kyu hyun continued to nag all the way to their offices.
And in the minds of Victoria "what he dreamed of walking?"

====
SM office

"I go to the toilet first oppa" Victoria permission before they enter a room.
"Yes, I need to inter? be careful "said kyu hyun concerned.
Victoria went to the surprised and confused faces into one.
"What are you doing kid?" Suddenly there was a kyu hyun grabbed his shirt collar. Suddenly it is not readily kyu hyun.
"Victoria Shii you hurt?" Donghae pushed kyu hyun on the wall.
"I love hyung, I will be responsible" kyu hyun said haltingly.

"Exactly what is it?" Victoria emerged from the toilet. Donghae stood still in front of kyu hyun grabbed his shirt collar.
"What's going on here? Donghae oppa? "Victoria looked at Donghae slowly releasing the collar kyu hyun. Donghae and left kyu hyun and Victoria.

"Oppa?" Victoria turned kyu hyun.
"I will be responsible to our children" said kyu hyun.
"Child? Children are? "Tanya Victoria.
"Qian .. our children,"
"You, have kids?" Said Victoria.
"Yes,,. Ehh ... I mean .. our kids .. of course, you and I. "
"What do you mean?" Said Victoria confused.
"You ..., pregnant" said kyu hyun carefully.
"What?" Victoria
"Honey, your English is much better than Sungmin hyung" said kyu hyun amazed at Victoria accent.
Who says I'm pregnant? "Said Victoria.
"Unfortunately, I know you're very depressed .. but believe me I would be responsible" said kyu hyun convincing.
"Are you talking about? Who is depressed, is responsible for what? And I'm not pregnant "Victoria said rather loudly.
"What? Is not .. "Tanya kyu hyun.
"Who am I pregnant?" Said Victoria
"Of course with me" said kyu hyun.
"You ever do that?" Said Victoria again. This time Victoria with a chuckle in the waist. His emotions are on top of her head.
"Never" kyu hyun said quietly.
"So, how can I be pregnant?!" Victoria cried hysterically.




Super Junior dorm

"This drink Victoria Shii ... so you're cool" Donghae gives a cup of hot tea to Victoria. Victoria sat on the couch, sobbing, clutching his knee.
"Thank you oppa" Victoria receives from Donghae tea and drink it slowly.

"Kyu, you should first check the news?" Said Siwon go to vote.
"I immediately panic when heard from Sungmin hyung" kyu hyun snuggled on the couch the other. Kyu hyun did not dare to sit next to her boyfriend who was crying.
"And Sungmin hyung, how can you you make a conclusion when you do not read it through?" Siwon said.
"I'm sorry,,. Kyu, vic .., everone "Sungmin looked down.
"This issue is only one ideology, the news that Victoria was pregnant, but we are not Victoria, but a Swedish princess Victoria" Siwon said.
"Victoria Shii... after this I'll take you home" Donghae said.
When dongahe talk like that in Victoria. Kyu hyun hyungnya staring intently at it.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;


"I'm sorry about that in office kyu" Donghae stood next kyu kyu hyun when the porch was in their dorm.
"You were very angry hyung" kyu hyung said.
"I ..., disappointed in you if it does happen ... you hurt him" Donghae said.
"You're so worried him?" Said kyu hyun.
"If she's not with you, maybe I'll grab kyu" Donghae said kyu hyun who instantly create pop.
"Take it easy, as long as you keep it well, I will not do" said Donghae will go.
"Kyu, ...!" Calling Donghae.
"Hyung ... yes," kyu hyun turned toward the voice calling his name.
"You have to take Victoria home" said Donghae go.


;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;


"I'm sorry .. ah qian" kyu hyun open talks that had been quiet without a word.
"How can oppa think I'm pregnant" Victoria slowly. Implied disappointed there.
"You do not believe me, you think I do it with someone else?" Ask him again.
"Not like that, when I heard the news, my brain can not think logically, I was just thinking of you .., and in my mind it is our children" said kyu hyun is a little absurd.
"You want me to get pregnant?" Said Victoria.
"Of course, I want you to conceive my son .... after I married, right? "Victoria nodded, smiling.
"I'll take care of,,. Because there will be others if I did not properly take care of "kyu hyun said quietly.
"Who?"
"Ah .., no .., .. it's nothing, forgive me my dear ..." kyu hyun Victoria with a tight hug .. and then kissed the girl's.

The end ==


Sorry is not clear this fan fiction. Expected comments from you on this story. Thank you ...,
 

another story at http://roseofsharon22.wordpress.com/