~~~~~~

Living in a Seaolife *BTOB VERSION*

It was a cloudy, dark rainy day and Minhyuk had just moved his luggage into the new dorm he'd be staying in. As he made his way back down the stairs out of the apartment he bumped into a petite boy with sharp facial features and pale skin.
 

"Sorry" He said lending a hand to the boy on the floor who looked up at him confusedly.
"Oh..um..its okay" He says dusting himself off. Minhyuk looked behind the boy and saw he too had luggage in his hand.

"Soo your moving into these apartments too?" The Minhyuk asks.
"Yeah...I'm going to be debuting in a new group in about a year, so we're going to living together" The boy looks up at him with a beautiful smile.
"Well I should get going,I'll see you around" He says walking away.
"Oh..Okay Bye" Minhyuk says smiling to him self."Wait a second...I'm moving here because of the same reason...Could he possibly be one of the new members..?"

 

He turns back around to see if the boy was still in his sight, but he was gone.
"Maybe I should just make sure..."

Making his way up the stairs completely forgeting the bag of shoes he dropped seconds ago.One flight of stairs and an elevator ride up later he's back at the new dorm, noticing the door was cracked slightly open. He opens it and he sees the same boy facing the opposite direction on a stepstool 4 steps up, making adjustments to a black and white clock.
 

"Ummm...Excuse me.." He blurts out, suddenly the boy looses his balance falling. But Minhyuk reacts quickly, darting over to boy and catching him just in time.

They're both face to face,Minhyuk has him in his arms bridal style kneeling on the floor. Both of their eyes are wide open.There is slience for a few seconds before Minhyuk speaks up.

 

"You...Never told me your name" he asks arms still tightly around the boy..
"You...How......Just call me Eunkwang" He says still slighly breathless, hands fisted in the shirt on Woosang's chest.

A couple days later, they became aquainted with each other and the other members. None of them had anytime to hang out, because as soon as they moved in, it was time to prepare for debut. They had vocal practice from 8AM to 12pm,took a 30 minute lunch break and had dance pratice from 1pm to 7pm. This went on for 5 months untill straight, 6 and a half days a week. Untill their management decided to give them a day off.

The 5 tired boys made their way back to the dorm and Eunkwang noticed how Minhyuk's dark circles were getting deeper and he looked extra pale now a days.
Without thinking He grabbed the boy's hand and the heslightly jumped in surprise, making Eunkwang giggle to himself.

"We get to relax tommorow.. What do you want to do?" He asks the him boys slowly intertwing their fingers. The others were way ahead of them so they had abit privacy.
Minhyuk relaxed into the touch and responded.
"Hmm... I think I'm going to lay in bed all day"
"Sounds good to me..Can I..umm....can I join you?" Eunkwang asks shly, looking down at the black gravel.

Minhyuk is surprised, Ever since he had met Eunkwang he knew that they both had feelings for eachother, but the older never had the courage to return the feelings. Suddenly It started to rain heavily, they glanced at eachother and tightened the hold on their fingers. They run hand in hand back to the dorm. Within a few minutes they're home,Sungjae is complaining about being wet
and Hyunsik and Changsub are laughing at the maknae ringing his drenched shirt out.

Eunkwang and Minhyuk sneak pass the occupied boys in the other rooms, and go to Minhyuk's room, locking the door behind them. They both laugh at their child-like behavior. When their giggles die down Eunkwang notices somthing.
"Where are you going?" The boy wonders, watching Eunkwang walk across the room and grab somthing out of the shelf. He returns with a towel in his hand and a gentle smile graces his face.
"Hmmm You look and smell like a wet puppy" Eunkwangs jokes, laughter laced in his words.
Minhyuk fakes a hurt look.
"Yah!! I was kidding you know how much I like wet puppies, heheheh~~"
The shorter boy climbs onto the matress on his knee's and faces the younger boy.

"Come here" He says motioning with his fingers to come closer. Minhyuk obeys and brings his legs up onto the bed to scoot closer. Eunkwang is still on his knee's and the other boy encircles his legs around the shorter boy.
He unfolds the towel and puts it onto Minhyuk's head, rubbing it in circles to
get the moisture off. He stops when he reaches the back of his head,behind his ears because Minhyuk is staring at him. Eunkwang looks at him curiously trying to figure out what is going on in that head of his. Once he realizes how close they are a pink blush graces his cheeks,he clears his throat and continues to dry his hair. He gets up higher on his kness to reach the top of his head, then hands are on his waist.

Eunkwang pauses, looking down into those deep,dark sultry eyes.The pink in his cheeks is getting deeper as he lowers himself down, toward the boy. They both pause a millimeter away from eachothers lips. Eunkwang's hands go up to cup Minhyuk's cheeks, the towel still wrapped around his hair, Minhyuk's hands tighten the grip on his waist pulling him closer untill, their lips meet in feather-like kiss, lips slowing grazing eachother. They pull away for a second as if testing the waters,Eunkwang nods his head and their lips meet again, in a heated kiss, angling their heads to get more of eachother.

Before the older boy knows it his back is against the cool cotton sheets and Minhyuk is ontop of him, hands next to his head,and they're still at it the younger boy biting the Eunkwang's lips a bit, earning a faint moan from the other. After a few minutes their lungs are screaming for air and they pull away, lips pink from abuse.

"Seo Eunkwang..Your mine.." Minhyuk says possesively,inhaling the scent from, the leader's neck. They're wrapped up in each others arms stealing kisses and from each other, under the sheets.
"Always have been yours..I...I love You" Eunkwang whispers kissing the side of his mouth smiling.