Chapter 2 : Crush.

Normal story. [ rewriting progress ]

KEN'S POV

" Jaehwannie,  do you have time after this ? " Hani said. my close friend and somehow i feel like our friendship will leading to something/

" Actually i'm free for today " i said while we did our routine Sunday's morning jog.

" I need to get something from the supply store, accompany me and lets grab something later then, my treat!! " i smiled, she's really cute and there's something about her that makes me smile.

When we finished our jogging, we went to back to our places.

After the morning routine finished, i checked my phone and i swear, the group chat is already gone mad

237 messages.

Hakyeon hyung, Taekwoon hyung, Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk, aigoo, why you guys already active without me. When i about to reply, my mom knocked my door and telling Hani is already waiting for me downstairs. Hurriedly preparing myself and went to downstair, i saw Hani being casually over herself and i admitted that i have crush on her.

" Let's go!!! " she excitedly, dragging me to outside.

-----------------

I waited Hani on the supply store while she's talking to some employees and gone to some section, while she mouthed me to wait. I went around the store and i spotted a familiar back from a short girl, i realized it's the short girl i met a week ago because of Hyuk, she's trying to reach a box, i chuckled how cute the moment is and i went to help her.
 

"Here you go, Yoonjo... " i grabbed the box that she wanted and gave it to her

" Oh you....! " she looked at me with widened eyes, i admitted how cute she is, while she's trying to guess my name

" Yes, Ken " i smiled

She get embarassed a bit and offered my help if she's still need something to get from the higher rack. I ended up following her and we got into conversations, like her passion of being fashion designer and her life goals. I told that she's very lucky to be focus on what she wanted to be.

" Ken, I'm done, let's go ! " I heard Hani's voice over my back and i said goodbye to Yoonjo, and walked back with Hani.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My first meeting with Yoonjo was quite memorable. Hyuk asked our help to be models for the store where he worked. Then one day, we had photoshoot on the park near a lake, she was pretty much shy at the beginning but when she warmed up to us, she's really a sunshine. We even had mini competition who threw the rock furthest, the person wins but she ended up hitting a duck and i teased about her for being an abuser, she started hitting my arms then--
 

" Hello, Ken to earth meep meep " Hani said while waving her hand in front of my face, i just realized i was day dreaming much.

" Sorry, i had a mini self meeting " I playfully pointing my head, she laughed then we continue our lunch at our usual hang out spot.

 

Yoonjo's POV

The sky is getting darker and i can hear laughters from Hyuk and Sungjae.

" Yoonjo, someone is looking for you ! " Ara peeks out from the wall and grinning

I got up and getting out from the room and i saw a familiar figure.

" Jojo ! " he smiled

" Ravi....  " i blinked my eyes few times and smiles while waving shyly, he really looked good with his hoodie.

" i brought you guys something " he pulled out a box filled with donuts, Hyuk and Sungjae cheered up, happily stuffing their mouth with the donuts

" Thank you very much " I bowed politely then he chuckled " Dont be formal with me, Jojo " he said with his husky voice and i blushed.
" You are really cute , you know " he smiled.

" Whoa, hyung!!!!!! stop hitting my noona!!! get away you beast! " Hyuk scoffed as he pulling me to his arms, my cheeks reddened again. 

Ravi decided spending his evening on the store, he personally asked me to be his store guide. He's really fashionable and has good taste, i admired that. 

Ravi oppa

Ravi~ 

I heard some girls calling him and i guess they're his some kind of 'fan' . Ravi just smiled and playing cooly in front them, while they cant stop talking to him and keep questioning him what is he going to do after this and stuff.
" I'm sorry but today i'm taken to this lady over here " He smiled while wrapping his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer while i looked confused, the girls scoffed and exited themself.  " Must been great being popular " i said while smilling 

" There's always bad things in great things " he smiled " Lets go on for dinner tonight " he said while i blushed and nodding slowly.

-- -- -- -- -- - - -  - - -

Finally at the time we closed the store, Ravi is still waiting and helped me on my stuffs. He's gentleman indeed, his small gestures and action reflected that.

" Enjoy your dinner, you two.....i expect something going on " Ara wiggles her brow to us and i pushes her away " yaaaaaah go home soon!!! " she laughed with her high pitched voice while she's dragging Hyuk and Sungjae away.

Ravi took me to a nice small restaurant and as we already on our table, searching up to the list of menu. All of the food sounded so delicious, being the foody girl, food is one of my weakness TT_TT

" You can order anything, bills on me " he chuckled while he's looking up to the menu, i just nodded.
Finally we ordered our food, while waiting i heard group of familiar voices

Ravi with a girl 

Ayeee going on a date without us 

who's the lucky girl

I realized its his 'famous group' including Hyuk is here right now, waving at me innocently. Then all of them come to us, i stood up and bowing to them politely

"Yoonjo , dont be so formal with us " Hakyeon said while laughing " I want my sister in law to be comfortable with us " he said

" I dont trust Ravi hyung " Hyuk pouted, while leo just gave me a small smile and Hongbin suddenly gave me a big hug then seconds after someone pulled him from me, not like i didnt like the hug but i relieved, my cheeks are burning. Didnt i mention that they're are super handsome, hot and all of them tall like models ? and they study in prestigious school too, making them one of the most wanted boys in this city.
" Not so fast, Hongbin " someone chuckled and looked at me while rubbing my nape " Yoonjo , we meet again " he said shyly 

I smiled to the foreign looking guy whom i met earlier this morning " Yes, Ken. Lovely to meet you again "

Ravi throwing glares at them, when they got message, they just went to the corner table and drown themselves in their own world again.

The waitress served our drinks while Ravi opening another conversation " Actually this our usual hang out place, so dont be surprised if you see the whole gang in here " he chuckled. Finally the foods are served and i started savoring one by one.

" You seemed really like the food " Ravi smiled while looking at me

" I like foods so much and this one is really good too, so it's a plus point for me " I said.

" cute " Ravi mumbled then start eating again.

When i'm about to finish the food, i feel someone walked towards our table and i looked up

" Wonshik-ya, you said you were busy but what are you doing with this thing " i saw a beautiful girl with her long hair and the way she talked it's kinda creepy because she's just smilling while called me a thing, perhaps she's his girlfriend.

" She has a name and she's not a thing, yes indeed i am busy " He said while not looking at her and she just smiled to him.

" And you, i think you should go from- " suddenly the girl looked at me and when she about to finished her sentence ,
" Stop it, Clara! " Ravi stood up and towering her, while glaring.

SPLASH

Suddenly i felt drenched and i realized that she poured the drink on me, i heard some gasps then Hyuk came over to me quickly
" Noona! " he helped me to stood up and wipes my face with the napkin

From the corner of my eyes , the girl dragged Ravi away while Hakyeon following them both, Ravi struggles a bit and looked at me worriedly only to find Leo shooed them away and gives them signal that they are going to take care of me.

" I'm fine! it's just water " i said, while the other guys tried helping me

" That woman is really unbeliavable " Ken said while wrapping his jacket around me. " Let's take her home "


 

 

========= end of 2 ==========