Chapter 2

Love

Baekhyun POV

 

Hi there, I'm Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun. Only one special person calls me Bacon, and she is Choi Jinri. She calls me Bacon because she said that the name Baekhyun is really hard to say. It's very easy actually, but I don't what's wrong with Sulli's tongue. And yes, I call Jinri, by the name that I made for her, Sulli. I'm gonna stop talking about names now.

 

Me and Sulli are very close. Besides the fact that I'm her neighbor for a long time, I'm a sociable person. Not to mention that I'm hot, smart, athletic, kind, cute, good-looking. haha, I'm so cocky am I? I'm just an ordinary person alright. Sulli is... perfect. She's what every guy want their girlfriend to be. I describe Sulli like I'm in love with her, right? But no, I don't love her that way. But I still love her, though. The way bestfriends love each other, the way a brother loves her sister.

 

Am I in love with someone? no. I just kinda like have this little crush on Krystal, Sulli's friend, the maknae of f(x). But it's still my secrets that only me and Chanyeol knows. Talking about Chanyeol, he's one of my bestfriends, but he's the closest one to me. I have another 11 bestfriends, not including Sulli and Chanyeol, and we're called EXO. The members of EXO are all my friends, and they are Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Suho, Lay hyungs and me, Chanyeol, Chen, D.O, Tao, Kai, and Sehun. Sulli also has another 4 bestfriends who are called f(x). and they are Victoria noona, Amber, Luna, and my little crush Krystal. 

 

f(x) and EXO are really close, and we're considered kingkas and queenkas at our school. And yes, it's because we're popular, good-looking, and etc. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Short update. Sorry:( But more chapters coming up! SUbscribe and comment! -BaekSulForever-