The first Meeting

LOVE GAME

 

Friday evening:

Donghae's father:

This rascal why he still can not be mature, he and jessica are now 1 year engaged but he is still the same. I swear if I ever see him on a magazine again with a girl I immediatly set the date of their marriage if he doesn´t want to I am KICKING HIS OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!

 

Donghae´s mother:  Why are you screaming that loud you wouldn´t do it ...all you do is talking.

His Father: Wife enough is enough we will see it tomorrow when i get the magazine and the news-paper in my hand.

At Cub

Meanwhile Donghae and Eunhyuk at a special secret Club only for companyowners and their friends . With 2 girls sitting at their table .Donghae gestures Eunhyuk to go out with the girl and  have a private matter at a hotel . Soon as they leave the Club some paparazzis came over and take pictures of them .  Donghae asked him self who told them that he was there .Suddenly Jessica appeard out of no where. 

Jessica: You ask yourself who brought them up right, it was me I told you that I am going to do this today.And slapped him hard.

 

The next morning:

His father handed the news-paper. 

News Papers Headline : LEE DONGHAE SLAP BY HIS FIANCEE LEAVING A CLUB!

father´s pov : Damn you son ...enough is enough .be ready for marriage !!  

Mother:  You wouldn´t do it  you wouldn't force him ...he would be the same way either..

father: No wife noo.... see what I am going to do .

His father takes out the phone and calls some bank officers to cancel his credit cards and then he calls company employees to check where his sons car is 

to tow it from the current place immediatly. 

father: He doesn´t get anything until he is a married man!!!

 

Meanwhile at the Hotel Donghae still went with the girl after Jessica caught them:

Donghae: Hey girl arghh I forget you Name get up and just go ..

pissed of Girl tooks her stuff and wents off.

Donghae gets himself ready and  checks out of the hotel . 

Infont of the hotel he tells one of the employes to get his car . But they tell him that it was towed .He kind of gets suspicious. 

Donghae: OH NO WHAT IF DAD....  he seaches for his phone but he realize that he forgot it in his car ´´...no car how should i go home``

the employe offers him to call a taxi but he needs to refues it because he no ready cash. Then he ask him where the next bank his.

After walking to the bank the employe told him he also know that his credit and bankcard were canceld. ´´Fuc* how can he do this to me what should i suppose to do ..how should i get home??`` he decides to take the Bus . But Because he was at Suburb the Buses are small and everyone needs to pay directly. When the Bus arrived he had luck because it was crowded and he driver opend also the backdoor so the rest of the persons can enter quickly to be on time. After a few seconds the bus drive of the driver asked  thr people who entered from the back door for money and they should reach or hand it to the front.

Donghae pov: OH ... Today is a bad day aishhh what to do ... what to dooo ?? he stood there nervously he tried to hide himself after thedriver said again please reach out for the money to all of the customers . People start to look around and repeat: Aish why are ther people who do not pay aigoo ...

You were sitting and just watched out of the window thinking about your dad and how you´re going to pay the bills: Suddenly you got disturbed by the people who are discussing about the person who didn´t pay. You also noticed Donghae who was nervously try to hide him self .Then you realize that he was the person who didn´t pay. But you also noticed his clothings they seem all to be branded  and original , you woulkd knew if they were fake because you work at a textile company so you were curious why he could not effort a busticket??? The crowed in the bus grew louder 

suddenly you made an eye-contact with donghae and he seemed really desperate you decided to pay for  him .

YOU: OHH EHHMM SORRY EVERYONE i just was lost in thoughts and forget to pay my ticket

A random ajumma: YAAA young lady can you not focus on live you young pepeol only care for yourselves aigoo

YOU : SO SORRY  you bow and reach out the money suddenly a ajussi stopped you and said : YAA She isn´t the one who didn´t pay its the guy here who is hiding yaaa rascal aren´t you ashamed letting this girl paying for you ?

Donghae was shocked and didn´t know what to do so he just kept eyecontact with you ...You either didn´t know what to do so you just said what poped out of your mind .

YOU: ajussi he is my friend so it´s ok 

Ajussi: Since when he is your friend , sice he entered the bus yaaa young lady you looked like  someone with honor bu...

your eyes widened when you saw Donghae taking the ajussi by his collar and saying ´´ Aren´t you ashamed to judging peoples pride`` and punched him into his face.. Befor Donghae punched him again he took off is rolex and trew it in to your hands . Both of them were in a fight The Driver stopped the bus and kicked you and Donghae out. YOU begged the Bus driver to not  leave at the highway, because you wantetd to visit you father at hospital today but he didn´t care and left you and Donghae there. So you and Donghae were left at the highway .

Donghae POV: This ty ajussi how can  some be like that . Should I thank her

YOUr Pov: AISHHH why do you involve in such matters . you babo. 

Donghae: Ehrmmm first of all Thank you and by the way I am LEE DONG-HAE CEO at Lee Company

you didn´t belive him at first, why would a CEO haven´t money for a busticket you though he kind of  wantet to impress you and flirt with you because he sounded like that...

YOU:  said in a sarcastic way OH HELLO and I AM MISS KOREA 2012 nice to meet you:)

He kind kind a shrunk and his face went down ´´ you do not belive me because I couldn´t pay for the bus right?´´

YOU again  answerd sarcasticly : Maybe?

He got a little pissed off and said : OK if you do not belive ...As soon as i call my friend  and  he pick me up you are going to see ..

He searched in his pockets for his mobilphone and the realized that he had forget it in his car : erhhmmmm May I have your Phone ???

YOU : OH the CEO of LEE COMPANY wants my phone

Donghae : Sure it seems like I am a poor fellow right now  but please i need to make an urgent call to my friend so can i just have you phone please he said in a serious sound.

You handed him the phone and he immediatly press some buttons and called Eunhyuk

Donghae: EUNHYUKYY Can You Pick me on the Highway from abc to Seoul please I am at .... don´t ask any questions just come an pick me please I will tell you then ok bye. Donghae handed your phon back and thanked .

Both of you were kind of akward now and didn´t talk ....

 

SO the first chapter is done and next ones are following I hope soon:) sorry for my grammer and so my english isn´t the best :)