Chapter 1

I Don't Love Him... Or Do I? [HIATUS]

"Ding dong! This flight will be arriving to Incheon International Airport in Incheon, Seoul. The temperature is 75 degrees and the time is 12:42 P.M. Please fasten your seatbelts and turn off all electronics for the landing of the plane. Thank you for choosing Korean Airlines. We hope you have a good day!"  the flight attendant announced over the PA. Everyone was either putting on their seatbelt, turning off all electronics or excited about the arrival. However, the girl in Row 2 Aisle 3, a first class seat, was sleeping like a baby. 

"Excuse me, miss," the flight attendant tried to wake her up. The girl mumbled nonsense and did not wake up. The flight attendant shook her a little, but no effect. She tickled her but there was no response either. So she thought of a way to wake her up. "Ah ha!" the flight attendant snapped. She went back to the food cart and brought it out. "Would you like our meal of the day? We have stea-" the sleeping girl shot up, interrupting her.

"Give me anything you have!" the girl demanded. 

"Sorry miss, but we are landing right now, so please fasten your seatbelt and tuck in the cubby, please!" the attendant told her, smiling.

"Waking me up just to land," the girl mumbled. She listened and waited. 

~ ~ ~

Ten minutes later, passengers were getting off the plane and they walked out through the doors to be greeted by their families. Among those people, out came a girl with black Ray Ban sunglasses, a Louis Vuitton handbag, in a plain white v-neck shirt and black skinny jeans strutted out with her Christian Louboutin shoes. As she walked out with a beam of perfection, both men and women stared at her. Men because her beauty and women because of jealousy. She smiled confidently as she passed by people. She was looking for her name in the crowd of people waiting for the other passengers. "Lee Jung Eun," she located her name along with her private butler, Chanyeol. She ran to Chanyeol and despite the high heels, very fast too.

"Miss. Lee," Chanyeol greeted while bowing his head and taking her things. 

"How were you, Chanyeol?" Jung Eun asked. He was walking in front of her and she was walking behind him. She was playing around with the ring on her finger, thinking of the memories she had in China. She was playing around with it when it suddenly slipped out of her finger. 

"Oh no!" Jung Eun gasped. Chanyeol didn't notice that Jung Eun wasn't following him. She wanted to call out to Chanyeol to wait but she had to find the ring first. From the corner of her eye, she saw something twinkling in the sunlight. She looked closely and saw that it was her ring, rolling on the ground. She approached it like a preditor to prey and grabbed it. When she looked at her hand, there was nothing. The ring was still rolling! She squatted on the floor and walked around, following the ring. People gave her weird stares, thinking she was crazy. 

The ring was rolling and finally came to a stop. "Yes!" Jung Eun exclaimed. She was about to grab it, but instead bumped her head on something. "Aish.. What was th-" Jung Eun rubbed her head and looked up. Instead of a metal pole, she was looking up at a tall, handsome man, who was also staring at her with an expressionless face. The staring went on for about 10 seconds until the guy finally spoke.

"May I help you or something?" he asked in a slightly annoyed voice. Jung Eun snapped out of it and got up to talk to him face-to-face, only to be staring at his collarbone.

"Umm..." she said, stretching her head up to see his face. "Umm... I'm sorry for what happened! But did you happen to see a ring rolling around?" she asked the guy who was staring down at her, uninterested. The guy let out a breath and just walked around her, ignoring her question. Jung Eun was standing there, dumbfounded. She had a whattheheck face on and pointed to the guy and herself. "Did he just- Did he just ignore me? Oh no, he didn't," Jung Eun thought and ran toward the direction of the guy. "Hey you!" she shouted as she ran and pointed at him. People were staring at her and then to the guy. However, the guy didn't look back, causing Jung Eun to run faster. She was right behind him when he suddenly stopped walking and turned around. She tried to stop herself but couldn't and crashed right into the guy's chest. 

 


Hey lovely readers! The poster was finally made so I began this story! And I would like to credit and give a huge amount of thanks to kimxbb for making the beautiful poster! She makes great posters, so if you ever need one, request from her! (。◕‿◕。)

So... how did you like the first chapter? Do you like Jung Eun's crazy but adorable character? Who do you think the "guy" is? Hehe I feel like an interviewer, being all creepy like this ◤(¬‿¬)◥ 

Comment below ヘ( ̄▽ ̄*)ノ and dont forget to subscribe! (well if you want to  ♥╭╮♥ )

And last but not least, 

 ENJOY(≧▽≦)

 

P.S: The bolded part where it described Jung Eun's clothing are links on how the accessories look like so clickity click!