Fashion Trend -10-

Trend of Fashion : Love Style ! - Love is CRAZY -

Uhh hei !! What happened !?? AFF got problem with server or whatever and now my 10th chapter also disappear !?? So what ?? I have to write it again !?? Ohh admin ............ PLEASE REPAIR ANY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!! Dx

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

CONTINUE FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER

 

 

 

[A week after the incident]

 

 

“NOONAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!” , I heard a scream and turn my head to find a teenage boy runs through the crowd and hugs me . Fortunately I could balance myself or else I’ll fall on the ground … I smile before hug the teenage back . “Aeigoo my little boy is growing up , dae ?? Woahh you’re getting more handsome than the last time I see you !” The boy break the embrace and pinch my cheeks playfully . “Dae~ Of course I am handsome ! And noona , you’re getting prettier ! I have to look at you many times before I could recognize you !” , I giggle at his compliment .

 

 

 

[A/N : Just telling if you guys don't recognize him . This is Shin Won Ho from CROSS GENE but I got him to play as your brother , Park Yeoji because he is ing adorable in BIG drama !!! xD ]

 

 

 

“Dae gurae~ ! That’s why my namja fall in love with me~ Yeoji-yah ! This is Hwang Minhyun , your future brother-in-law ! Oppa , this is your soon to be saeng in-law !” , I introduce Minhyun to Yeoji . Minhyun smiles before put his hand out to shake with Yeoji . “Annyeong saengie ! Hwang Minhyun imnida !” Yeoji just stands still and eye-ing Minhyun from head to toe , making both of us curious about what’s on his mind .. After a minute , Yeoji lets out a sigh , “Aishh I’m better ….” , he mumbles slowly but enough for me and Minhyun to hear it .

 

Minhyun and I look at each other . Me , with a guilty face while Minhyun with his confused face . Uhh let me tell all of you about me and Yeoji when we’re still kids … Well , just a summary~ When we were still kids , Yeoji always claim that he could be a good husband for me . I think he was just a kid at the time so I just laugh and nod . Urgghh I don’t know that he will take it as a serious matter !!! We definitely couldn’t marry to each other ! We are BLOOD RELATED SIBLINGS !! I emphasize it !

 

But how can I explain this ….??

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

[This morning ……]

 

~~Teojyo naneun Jackpot nuga neoreo geon so what~~

 

“Urmmhh …..” , I was half awaken by my phone ringtone . My hand crawls lazily out from the comfortable blanket to the bed and finally grab my phone on the desk next to my bed . Without look at the caller’s ID , (well , my eyes were still closed) I pressed the Answer button and get it near to my ear . “Yobosaeyo …”

 

“NOONAAAA BOGOSHIPEO NOONA-YAHHH !!!!!!!!!!!” my eyes widen as I jumped out of my bed and .. Urghh not my luck today … I fell from my bed cause of the shock . I grab my phone which was thrown away just now . “Uhh you are …” , I quickly put a distance between the phone and my ear when I heard another scream . “AEIGOO NOONA !! THIS IS YEOJI , YOUR SAENG !!! I graduated my study last week and I took the flight from Europe to Korea last night . I’m at the Seoul International Airport right now . Can you come and fetch me ?????”

 

I think for awhile . Hmm I have a date with Minhyun today …. Ahaa !! Maybe I could let Minhyun and my saeng meet with each other ! They have never meet with each other yet cause I met Minhyun after a year Yeoji flew to Europe ! I agreed to fetch Yeoji before the call was hanged up and I dialed Minhyun’s number . A few seconds passed and the call was answered .

 

“Good morning , princess~ Awake already ??” , that was his first phrase once he answered the call . I blushed when I heard how he address me . “d-Dae , oppa ! Umm I think we should change the planfor our date today … Would you mind ??” I quickly mention the reason why I call him this early . I could tell you that Minhyun’s voice changed when he answered , “huh ?? Wae ?? You have works ??” “Ahh aniyo oppa ! Actually , you know Yeoji , my saeng , geuleohjyo ?? He already back from Europe and he wants me to fetch him at the airport . I just think if you could come with me so that I could introduce my namja to him !” , I make a sweet voice to persuade him and I know victory is mine when his voice change to his romantic way back~ “Ahh chincha ?? Dae ! I’ll be in front of your house in 10 minutes then we’ll go together , nae ??”

 

My face changes . “Huhh !?? 10 MINUTES !?? Ahh arraseo ! Arraseo ! Buhbye , oppa !” before I hang up , I could hear his laughter . Aishh he knows that I just woke up !!! So embarrassing !! x(

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

[At Park’s Mansion]

 

“Aeigoo my son is already growing up tall and healthy !! Aeii yeobo ! Look at our son ! He looks so healthy and handsome , geuleohjyo ??” , Omma blurted as she grabs Yeoji into a hug . Yeoji giggles before he hugs Omma back . “Dae ! He looks exactly like me when I was still young , ahaha ! He’s my son after all~” , Appa said before he pats Yeoji’s back .

 

“Dae Appa , Omma ! I was confused right now ! Did I come back in past or after a few years ?? Cause both of you look younger than when I left Korea !” , Yeoji said , earning Appa and Omma’s laugh . Two butlers come to Minhyun’s car to take Yeoji’s luggage to his room and when one of our foreigner maid walk passed the living room , Omma stops her .

 

“Ahh Maria ! Please make sure our best chefs cook for the dinner tonight ! We must celebrate my son !” , Omma speaks in English fluently since the maid still couldn’t understand Korean language . The maid nods and bows before she walks away , to the kitchen .

 

“Ahh Minhyun-goon ! You should join us too ! You’re going to be apart of this family so you should be used with us , geuleohjyo ??” , Appa said before Minhyun nods and smiles widely while me , blushed and chuckles softly . “Ahh Yeoji-yah ! You already know your soon-to-be brother-in-law , right ?? You should be nice to him , nae ?” , Omma continue while smiling at Yeoji . I could feel Minhyun is getting nervous because of Yeoji’s glare . Then Yeoji smiles , “dae , Omma . I must have treat my future brother in-law NICELY , geuleohjyo ?? Don’t worry , omma . I am a very GOODDDD boy , just like before~”

 

I could feel cynical tone in his voice and what I know , Yeoji and Minhyun are glaring at each other , Minhyun with an uncomfortable face and Yeoji with his cynical smile . Uhh am I the only one who realize this tense ???

 

Hmm I think I should do something before things go out of control .....

 

"Hmm Omma ! Err actually I have a date with oppa today ... Since we have 8 hours more before the dinner , can we go now ....??" , I asked Omma . Omma thinks for awhile before nods , making Minhyun takes a deep breath . I know he feels relieve now ... Because  me too ..... not until ......

 

"Noona ! Can you take me too ??" , Yeoji blurted and makes his famous puppy eyes . Uhh ..... I was hesitated but Omma is on his side . Damn . "Dae , _______-ah .. our Yeoji hasn't back to Seoul for almost 5 years ! He must feel unfamiliar with Seoul . You should take him together , nae ?" , I was about to refuse but Appa also agree . "Err b-but ..."

 

"Dae , Yeoji-yah . You should come with us ! We will take you wherever you want to go , nae ?" , I heard Minhyun said . I was shocked so I turn my head to see him smiling . Ahh I know ! He tries to make up with Yeoji !! So cool my namja !! (>.<) I'm expecting if Yeoji will admire Minhyun's kindness but what I see , Yeoji's glare is getting sharper before he looks at me with his shining eyes . "I gotta change my clothes , nae ? Wait for me , noona !!" , he runs upstairs instead of using our house mansion's elevator ...

 

Minhyun and I just sit at the living room awkwardly while listening to Appa and Omma chattering about how happy they are after Yeoji's back . Fifteen minutes passed before the elevator opened , revealing Yeoji who had his outfit change . He is wearing jeans and blue shirt and I was like .... Oww man . I must have date with him if we weren't real siblings !!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Uhh no , wait ! Pabo _________ !! I am Minhyun's yeoja and Park Yeoji is my little brother !! I definitely can't date with him !!!

 

My mind is blown away but I quickly back into reality when I feel a pair of arms clinging with mine . I looked up to see Yeoji is giggling . "Kaja , noona !" , before I could answer , he pulls me away from Minhyun to the entrance of the mansion . There is a Ferrari there , which is Minhyun's car . Yeoji had no choice other than wait for Minhyun since he's our driver . I smirk before Minhyun runs to us and unlocked the car .

 

I was about to get into the co-driver's car which is next to Minhyun when Yeoji pulls my arms to sit at the back with him , leaving Minhyun sits alone at in front . I see Minhyun was dumbfounded . Uhh my hands quickly cover my mouth to hold my laughter . Ahhaha Minhyun is so cute !!

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ahhh Minhyun oppa !! Mianhae !! I'll beat my saeng once we are home , nae ??? (Just like I will)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another hot extra character ~ (It's hurt for me to introduce him for the second time because of the AFF problems ... TT________TT )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

ANY EXOTICS HERE ??? CAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH THEM AND I'M GONNA MAKE EXO'S PICTURE SPAM !!!

 

 

I am BaekYeol and HunHan shipper !!! xD

 

Ahaha this cuties~ <3

 

Hmm yea they just kill me ... Call 911 please and let my house be the prison for them xD

 

AHAHA I love EXO's sub-unit --> Derp Squad <-- Lol JK ! I love them so much ! They're so adorkable !

 

LOL DID YOU SEE THAT !?? xD

 

 

EXO - Killer !!!!!! <3 <3 <3

EXO - Mild !!!!!!! xD

 

And the last but not least .......

1 ... 2 ... 3 ! We are ONE ! Annyeonghasaeyo we are EXO !

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

OKAY THE SPAM OVER HERE~

Wish the AFF will be fine soon so that I'll be able to update regularly like before~