December

December

When we were 14 years old

Someone killed our parents

In December ,After a friend’s birthday party, we went to our home ( in Seoul),

Kwang was walking ahead of me , he asked me to turn off the lights and the dynamo and he will turn on the AC in our room , but when I finished what kwang asked me to , and walked to the door , I saw kwang , no he wasn’t the kwang I know , his face was turning to blue , his eyes were opened widely , he was more than afraid , his body was shaking so bad , I was really afraid to ask

: k ..wang ? what’s .. wrong?

( my jacket that I gave him after he asked me to turn off the lights ,  fell from his right forearm )

I realized that something was really bad I start to take steps to where kwang was standing , I saw a part of the door was opened ! but the lights were off !  step by step , kwang realized finaly that I was there , before I take my breathe , before seeing what was inside , before I realize that some of red blood was mixing with dark bodies !

kwang hugged me , kwang hugged me hiding my face in his chest ,& I hit my head in the wall behind me because of kwang’s strong hug

Till that time , I was still in doubts , pain in my head with the red and black scene revolving in my mind , lack of light , couldn’t  breath because of the tight hug , until some hot drops fell in my right shoulder , although the body that was embracing me was frozen , but the tears were boiling , made me back to where the hell exists ! 

_____________________________________________________________________________
 

It’s almost 5 years after that event !

We moved  from Seoul , to live in small apartment , it was the only choice to run away from what happened , rather than that we will keep remembering , that hell day !

Kwang was the one and the only one to take care of me , although he was the most one in pain , he is the one saw everything clearly , but he always take the responsibility of me as if he was the older brother  .

Minoo , the first time we met him , was in our home’s garden , he was walking with a police man and asking him Questions , until the police man pointed to us , me and kwang . 

That time , I was looking at nothing , I nearly lost my mind .

I didn’t even notice , that kwang wasn’t crying or hiding his face on my shoulder . he lost his conscious without me knowing that .

But minwoo , the one who was stranger at that time , took him quickly to the hospital  with a taxi .

He asked me to go , without a word or a single nod I walked to the car seeing him carrying my kwang with the taxi man .

I don’t know why he asked me to sit on the front , he was sitting on the back of the car with kwang .

I didn’t know what to do , I couldn’t do anything , I couldn’t worry about kwang or his health  , or myself , or cry or talk !
I was looking outside the window , carelessly or rather to say , with no soul !  looking at the car’s light and street’s lights .

I wanted to disappear the most , but I couldn’t even disappear !

\\
after we moved to this apartment , started sleep in separate rooms , I don’t know if it’s because of the small rooms here of is it because of our parents death , we fell apart in some parts , or we started to have we don’t  want to talk about .

But as a brothers , kwang is taking care of me more than before !

The same for me !

It because we are the only family now to each other !

Specially after we moved from Seoul , we don’t have friends here , except Minwoo , coming here sometimes or sleep here   as long as he don’t have a family  , and we share the same story !

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Hi everyone , here is the 1st chapter , sorry if there r mistakes
I hope you will enjoy the rest since it's just the start !

with love

CoOorda