Music class

When a playboy meets a problemgirl.....

 

Suzy's POV
 
"Hurry up, you slow poke." JB called me.
"Why are you in a rush? We still have time to go to the music class." I said.
" Wha- don't you know?"
"Know what?" I said surprisingly .
"Some students are switching the  classes."
"What does that have to do with rushing?" , I said impatiently.
"Well, I heard that some of them are moving to our music class. And of course, there's gonna be pretty girls too. "
" We're rushing all because of new pretty girls coming to the music class!" I yelled at him angrily.
" Hey clam down, ok.", he continue "I also heard that 'Onew' is coming to the class too~" ,he smiled at me and I know what that's means. 
 
I glared at JB like don't you dare tease me.
" Yaa! Don't you believe me ? I saw 'Onew' talking to JYP."
"I hate you,JB ", I mumbled . 
"Excuse me! Thank you,JB? Auhh~ you don't need to thank me, Suzy. JB at your service." he teased me. 
"You!" I yelled at JB.
He laughed. " Ok ok . I was just joking. Your face looks like a pig when you are angry.Suzy piglet."
He laugh again. 
"Hum.. Do you want to die JB?" I said angrily. 
"Oh oh now you look really like a devil. And ... Now I have to....... Run!!", JB yelled and run towards the music class.
"Come back you Jb idiot! Don't you dare run away!" I yelled.
"Come and get me~ If you can Suzy piglet. Haha." he stick out his tongue. ;P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/ At Music Class/
 Still Suzy's POV
 
When I entered the classroom I saw lots of new people. ' Hum ,JB isn't kidding at all' I thought.
Then I saw a guy smiling at me . OMG. It's Onew! Am I dreaming?!
" Hi Suzy" said Onew. 
'Did he just called my name?' , my mind is racing.
"I think this belongs to you." he smiled taking out the pen that he borrowed for me. "I've been trying to give it back to you..."
"You done now? " ,JB interrupted . 
"Oh sure . I just want to return her pen back.", Onew said to JB . And he turned at me " Thank you , Suzy."
"You-your welcome" I said shakily . I feel like I'm gonna melt. 
"I'll ask Santa  Claus if he needs a new rain deer for Christmas."JB teased .
"What's wrong with you?!"  
"Oh I'm the one who should ask that question. What's wrong with  YOU? Why are you so serious about that guy ? " he asked. 
" Because...... Because......" I don't have an answer. "because i-"
 
"Good evening class~", the music class teacher, JYP , came in. 
" Its exciting to have new students at music class. For all old students who know me and the new ones, my name is Park Jin Young. But just call me JYP. " 
Then a girl came into the class "Sorry for being late"she said .
"It's ok . Come in. The class just started.", said JYP.  
 
She come and sit near me. She smiled at me , "Hi my name is Jiyeon." 
I look at JB  who seemed to be shocked .
So is this Jiyeon the Jiyeon that  JB has been looking for? His........ first love?
______________________________________