Jessica Jung

Romancing in Hospital

Jaejoong placed his hand on the desk and rested his head on it treating it as his little cushion. Though it was hard and uncomfortable, he couldn’t care less as he was extremely exhausted after a 3 hours straight of surgery. He took a quick glance at the clock hanging in front of him and decided to take a forty wink but soon, he drifted into his dreamland.

Shortly after, Jaejoong heard a soft and weak yet sweet voice calling him. “Dr Kim - Dr Kim…” Puzzled, he swiftly turned his body around to look for the mystery caller. Unfortunately, he could only see a vague figure a distance away in front of him. Desperate to know who it was, he chased after it when it runs away. Creepy, he could hear soft giggling surrounding him but it sounded melodiously in his pair of ears.

“Wait,” he shouted and it instantly halted it step. As he slowly approached it, he could now see that it was actually a lady with an average height and long blonde hair. Then, he gently took her wrist and spun her around. There it is, it was her, and it was his patient, Jessica, smiling sweetly at him.

“Jessica, you finally wake up!” he said with joy, tears already b in his eye lid. He was too happy and touched that explains his tears. Jessica looked at him timidly but with smile still plastering in her delicate face, she wiped his ready fallen tears with her thumb.

“Dr Kim! Dr Kim!” someone shook him vigorously, waking him up from his dream. Yes, it was just a dream. Even he is surprised with himself on why will he dream of Jessica for the first time, is it a sign of good or bad?

“Oh, Fany. It was you, what are you doing here? Is Jessica alright?” he asked as he rubbed his teary eyes, very wide awake now and feeling worried because he just had a dream of Jessica and then Tiffany appeared in front of him looking anxious.

“Oppa, did you have a nightmare?” Tiffany arched her brow.

“I don’t think so, did anything happened to Jessica?” feeling slightly uneasy.

“Oh! Pali Oppa, she is awake.” She exclaimed and grabbed his hand, pulled him up from the swirling chair.  

By the word- she, Jaejoong knows clearly who Tiffany is referring to. They quickly rushed to Jessica ward and they saw Jessica sit up and stared at them with a pair of innocent and confused eyes.

Jessica body naturally arched backwards when Jaejoong walked towards her.

“Hi, I am Dr Kim, your doctor in charge and she is Tiffany, a senior staff nurse and you are currently in the hospital if you are wondering,” Jaejoong gave her the most friendliest and charming smile; assuring her that they are the staff in the hospital since they were underdressed they had already ended their duties.

Hospital?

“You have been in coma for months, so I need to do a check up on you first, ok?” Jessica nodded innocently.

Coma? What happened?

“Okay Miss, can you tell me your name?” he asked for a confirmation after he did the routine check up on her which proved that everything was alright.

She thought for awhile before she answered uncertainly, “My name is Jessica Jung.” 

***

xoxo,
150415 <3