Rain (English Ver)

Rain (English Ver)

 

Author: An Nisa
 
Cast: All member SHINee
 
Genre: Drabble
 
Rate: Teen
 
Note: The italics were printed the words of the past, _____ fill in your name.
 
Rain
 
-Onew Version
 
I picked up the phone and insert a coin into it. Play a few numbers that have given me first. I have to call him, now.
 
Tut ... tut ... tut ... ceklek!
 
"Yoboseo, Onew?" Said someone from the other side of the phone, it's her voice that I call eommonim.
 
"Yes, it's me. Can I speak with _____? " I begged.
 
There was a pause. There was no answer from the telephone receiver. I'm getting restless, waiting until eommonim voice. There was a heavy sigh from him.
 
"Yoboseo ..." I'm sure that there are still some people.
 
"_____ ... She ... she's ... go-gone ..." she stammered. Go? What does he mean to go?
 
"The purpose eommonim ... _____ ..." I could not continue my words. I'm afraid of. The thought made me heart of sport.
 
"Yes, _____ is calm now, I hope you can take it off Onew-ah" sound eommonim turned hoarse, and then she sobbed quietly.
 
I ... I do not believe this. No ... no way he left, she promised to always be with me. _____-ah, But you ... I ... No! NO!
 
Receiver regardless of the weak hand. Hang freely from a public phone. My body was slumped down. Dar! Lightning strikes with ferocity. Make the heart grow faster sport. Until the rain soaked earth.
 
I squeezed my hair frustrated. I can not believe it ended so quickly. My head continued to remember her face. And it made me more sick.
 
"_____-Ah, do not leave me" I began to sob. Emotions spill over to the head "NO!"
 
Jonghyun-
 
"It's beautiful oppa! Very pretty! "
 
I clutched the necklace that was in my hand. Her voice ringing in my ears. Yeng made me get carried away like a whisper.
 
-Tests-tests! Granules rain began to invade my car. Making loud noises that pierce ears. But the points of water that flows from the glass of my car makes my heart melt.
 
More heavy rain. Moisten the soil without mercy. So it is with these tears. My face nonstop.
 
I pulled my hand through the open window. Raindrops wet the half of my arm. Cold and cool water travels throughout the body. Make my mind go frozen. Focus on one face.
 
"I ... love ... you ... o ... ppa ..."
 
Duak! I hit the steering wheel with my right hand. Make a loud thud sound. My emotions say it peaked at the memory. pain, burning, stinging taste.
 
"_____ This back to you"
 
Once again I looked at this white gold necklace. Jo__. I wore the necklace around my neck. You should be wearing this, _____-ah. Not me. It's all yours. Why did you leave me. I'm ... I'm very fond of and love you more than anything else.
 
Duak! Once again I hit the steering wheel because of the emotions that continue to overflow.
 
"_____-Ah! I love you! "
 
-Key
 
"Forgive me, but ..."
 
I leaned on a lamppost. Sighed while to clear your mind. I still remember him, and all of his last words. I should have been in the hospital now. But there came closer, my heart is torn apart like. My legs could no longer walk.
 
My mind is like a roll of film that plays back beautiful memories of the time with him. Laughter that always makes me nostalgic. The sweet smile that made me love him. But now it's all like broken glass. Fragments strikes me deeply. The pain can not be put into anything.
 
She's gone now, and never come back again.
 
"_____ Leukaemia disease since 2 years ago"
 
SLOSH! Torrential rain hit my flush. And therefore immediately wet myself. Blinded by my tears raindrops hit my face flowing.
 
"I'm really like roses"
 
Trash! I was holding flower bucket crashing to the ground. Beautiful petals are now separate from the stigma. As a separate myself with my soulmate.
 
You should not leave me like this. _____-Ah ... I can not imagine if living without you, too difficult for me. What one could possibly replace you?
 
"_____-Aaaaaahhhhhh! Hiks ... Euaaaakkkkkk hiks ...! "
 
-Minho.
 
All is over. All have been destroyed. All gone. No more he is always with me. No more smiles into penyemangatku. No more celotehannya who always cheer me up. No more laughter that made longing.
 
Here where the end of it all. Blood spots is still a trace on the ground. Like my heart is still with her scar. But will not be erased by anything.
 
"Oppa!"
 
Wave of his hand across the aisle is still imprinted in my memory. At that time we were dating. She wanted to cross to see me. But everything is destroyed when a car hit her tiny body.
 
"_____ -ah Andwae!"
 
Ckiiiit! Brak!
 
I winced at the memory. I grabbed lemasnya body. And kept calling his name. But he was too weak, even breathing was only one blast. Her beautiful eyes closed for ever.
 
Now it is raining. So it is with the incident. This rain is always with me here. Given the beautiful face when calling me. That's the last smile that I remember.
 
I lowered my umbrella to protect me. And let my body wet with rain water.
 
"I hope you remember me wherever you are, if oppa miss me, just looking at this bracelet"
 
I watched a silver bracelet round my left hand. Bracelet with his name. _____-Ah ... why not? I always miss you, the eye is not satisfied if you do not see your face, dear.
 
"My love, just for a oppa"
 
Love more than anything else in this world _____-ah, and it's just for you always even. Until the end of my life.
 
I looked up, staring at the dark sky sheds the entire complaint kesahnya. As I shed my longing through the tears.
 
"Euaaaaaaakkkkkk!"
 
-Taemin
 
Dear Taemin oppa
 
Oppa, I'm sorry I can not continue with you ...
 
Not wanting to leave ...
 
But fate would ...
 
I have to go, and probably will never go back ...
 
You will always be the best for me ...
 
Maybe God will not let me be with you,
 
There is still a better person than me ...
 
Taemin oppa, saranghaeo ...
 
Your Love,
 
_____
 
I look at this blue paper. Many times I read the last sentence. How to read a letter from her broken heart. Of the people I love. Her last letter indicated only for me.
 
I know his feelings. Pressure in this paper suggests that the residual strength of this she insisted on writing. Every word he wrote. Arm-like strikes me time. Imagine the pain it feels sore.
 
Every line that he scratched his feelings seemed to represent the whole. But why would she leave me so soon?I looked at the chair in front of me. The shadow of the past that re-emerged.
 
"_____-Ah ... your nose bleeding," I asked.
 
____ Rubbed her nose. Then a small grin. "No, I'm okay, oppa" his voice was a whisper.
 
I hold my head. As if to feel what he felt. It feels heavy. Rain my body. My legs felt weak, self kuhempaskan kebangku it. Paper in my hands wet because of it. I squeezed the paper was full of anger.
 
"Only this can I give, I'm not looking for Christmas gifts talented"
 
I stare at the pendulum handphoneku. This last gift for me. A cell phone rings with a crystal heart-shaped pendant. I held it and held it to the pendulum my chest. Its presence felt in my soul. Although there will be no longer his body can be touched.
 
Her body was no longer there in my eyes. But her love will always be in my heart.
 
"_____-Ah, saranghae ..."
 
End
 
-AN-