Big Trouble

my cousin

Hyeon Pov

"I'm sorry Ms. Jung. But I've got a girlfriend. "Taecyeon oppa stand up and come to me.

"This is my girl and I love her very much. Kajja jagi, let’s go." Taecyeon oppa took my hand, make me confused. What was he did? Why he talking like that to Jessica Eonni? My brain simply could not understand what happened.

I just stay quiet when Taec oppa pulled. I followed with a blank mind. from far I heared Junho oppa call my name. his voice more clearly when the distance closes.

"Ya, hyung. What are you doing? Why do you say something like that in public? Didn’t you afraid reaction of our fans? "Junho oppa hold Taec oppa arm and looked with anger.

Taec oppa immediately release his grip and looked at me guiltily.

"Mian Hyeon. Jeongmal mianhae. I did not mean ... "Oppa hang his words. I looked at him and still not understand.

"Ya hyung. What does this mean? Did you like your own sister? "Junho oppa voice rising.

Does that mean he really likes me the way I like?

"Ya. Hyung. Answer my question! "Junho oppa is getting angry.

"Geumanhae. It’s better to just go home. Let’s finish all this and think of a way out in dorm. "Khun oppa suddenly come in and mediate.

I am very grateful to him. He came right when I was getting more confused with this situation.

"Kajja. Hyeon, Junho let’s back to the dorm. Taecyeon, you'd better go home alone. Hyeon will be safer to come with me. "Taec oppa nodded and obey what Khun oppa said.

Khun oppa pulled and covered my face with his jacket.

"Keep quiet. I just want to help. "I felt the tone of concern in his firm voice, make me obey all his words.

He hugged my shoulder and lead me to his car. Junho oppa doing same thing in other side, trying to protect me as well. I feel awkward, but I let it. My brain is still trying to figure out the intent of Taec oppa word.

*****

"Ya! Ok Taecyeon. Micyeoso? "Minjae oppa stared angrily.

"Mianhae hyung. I'm .. I'm really sorry. "Says Taec oppa contrite.

"Aish. I do not understand what was in your mind. "Minjae oppa looks frustrated.

"Hyung. You know the consequences of all of this, right? "Junho oppa shouted annoyed towards Taec oppa.

"The consequences? 'I asked curiously.

"Ne. The consequence of his speech is you have to be protected from the public until the time that could not be determined. "Said Junsu oppa.

"MWO? Why do I have to hide? "I wonder.

"Because if the public know where you were, there could be unwanted thing happened like Yoobin last time." Said Nichkhun oppa who stared sharply to Taec oppa. I see so much anger inside him. Why Khun oppa look so angry?

"Yoobin?"

"Yoobin is Taecyeon ex-girlfriend. When the public know about their relationship, Yoobin got bully by all fanatic fans. " Junho oppa explained.

AAA, so Yoobin is his ex-girlfriend name. I do know he has a girlfriend, but I was never interested in who she is.

"Then, I can not get out at all?"

"You can. Just do not you ever go out alone. If you really need to go out, one of us should with you. "Says Junho oppa.

"MWO? You guys are busy. You have no time. If you have a free time it’s better used to rest. I can really take care of myself. "I smiled, trying to convince all of them.

"Ani. I'll never let you go out alone Hyeon. "This time Taecyeon oppa spoke.

"For a while you just stay here. Could she stay here Hyung? "Taecyeon oppa look Minjae oppa full of hope.

"All right. For a while Hyeon could stay here until things eased out. "

"Ani oppa. I can lived alone in the apartment. "I immediately protested.

"This time I gave you no choice. You have to stay here and always in our control. "Taec oppa looked at me sharply. Made me silent and obey his word.

"All right. Now you guys just rest. Tomorrow we will think about what we do next. "

Minjae oppa out leaving the dorm. It looks like he is too upset with Taecyeon oppa.  

"Hyeon, you can sleep in my room. I'm going to sleep with Junho. Chansung and Wooyoung never get themself in a room. "Says Nichkhun oppa.

"Gamsahamnida oppa."

Khun oppa bring me to his room. While Taec oppa just looked at me with a look that I can not understand.

"You sleep here. my room was pretty clean anyway. Do not worry. "Says Khun oppa when caught me looking arround.

"Aniya. I know for sure your room pretty clean. "I smiled.

"Are you okay?" He looked really worried.

"Gwenchana oppa. I just do not understand Taec oppa word earlier. "I answered honestly.

"Nado." Khun oppa sat up in bed, I followed.

"If he really loved how it turned out?" Ask Khun oppa suddenly, makes me choke.

"We will remain a cousin no matter what happens with our feelings." I said smiling bitterly.