38

I Know You Are Not A Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

"You know what..." he says.

"What?"

"You should just get rid of it." his comment made you devastated.

"WHAT?!" you got angry and he held you tightly hurting you.

"SEUNGHYUN!! You're hurting me!!" You cried but he ignored you.

"I never love you anyway. I just used you like a 'TOY'." he whispered harshly into your ear.

"STOP!!" You cried,"SEUNGHYUN STOP!!"

Your eyes widen in horror as he took out a long blade...

******

Seunghyun is gripped with horror and fear. Yes, THE GREATEST DEVIL is in fear. Fear of losing his one and only love. Seunghyun kept glancing at his wedding ring. The teal diamond still intact and he hopes it'll stay that way.

"Charlie hurry!" he ordered his hellhound.

Seunghyun arrived at home. The place where he could call home. Seunghyun knew where you would be. Seunghyun immediately appeared to the back of the mansion where the garden is. Seunghyun eyes caught 2 figures at the porch. He saw them struggling in a fight. But what comes next made Seunghyun's eyes widen.

"NO! NO!" Seunghyun yelled. But he was seconds to late.

Seunghyun watched as HE pierced the blade through the back of her body and the tip of the blade comes right out from her stomach. In a blink of an eye, Seunghyun appeared next to them. Seunghyun was about to punch HIM but he disappeared. Seunghyun catches you before you fell on the floor. Your deep red blood spilled out from you, soaking your peach colored dress.

"Honey it's me." Seunghyun voice and hands trembled as he held you dearly.

"Seung...hyun..." you struggled to call for him.

"Honey you're going to be alright." Seunghyun teeth sharpened and he bit his palm. His pitch black blood oozes out from it.

"Drink this." He places his bleeding palm to you.

"No..." you rejected,"It's..already too..late. I..know..its..time."

"No! No! No! Don't-Don't say that! Honey please don't say that!" Seunghyun pleaded and wipes your cold sweat away.

"Seung...hyun..." you started coughing out blood and your breathing is getting difficult. 

"Li..Listen..to..me.." You cupped his cheek and wiped his Devilish tears away. Seunghyun could feel your once warm hands starts to turn cold.

"Seunghyun...please..remember..that..'WE'..love you.." you struggled as you started to cough out more blood and your breathing get difficult again.

"I..LOVE..YOU." you struggled to say as tears slips from your eyes. You gently smile at him and closed your eyes.

The teal diamond on Seunghyun's wedding ring cracked and broke into pieces.

"NO! NO!" Seunghyun cried and held your lifeless body close and tight to him. No matter how he tried to deny it, he knew for a fact you're already gone.

Seunghyun roared with anger, sadness, sorrow hatered and pain of losing the only one he ever love.

 

One by one the boys carried their bodies and placed them on the altar. Not even a single emotion could be seen in their eyes. The boys walked to the middle and cut their palm. Their black blood dripped down into a bowl. Their eyes glowed and black markings appeared on their bodies.

White feathers flutters the air and came 3 young a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter