Final

Of Fanboys And Egoistical Boyfriends

"Good night hyung, I had a great time today." Sehun says as he pecks Kyuhyun on the lips before opening the door to leave to his dorm. 

"Wait, I'll walk you up." Kyuhyun says as he gets out of his car and follows the younger to the door.

"Oh no hyung, it's ok I can go up by myself." Sehun tries to insist, almost pushing Kyuhyun back to his car. "All the members are probably asleep by now so you shouldn't come up, plus don't you have a rehearsal for the musical tomorrow?" 

"But I'm only walking you up, not going in." Kyuhyun replies before smirking rather deviously, "Do you have something to hide from me?? A dead body? Oh you're cheating on me with Lu Han? " Kyuhyun teases him, rewarding him with a light hit on the shoulder.

"I'm not hyung, just go back. It's late and you got work in the morning." Sehun flusters, pushing Kyuhyun back to his car before going up to his dorm.

+++

"He's hiding something." Kyuhyun says, tapping his chin.

"Maybe he has some...I don't know...a kink and his room is filled with those kinda things." Changmin replies non-chalantly, a bit too loudly since the old lady sitting behind them gave them a weird look.

"Or...he's cheating on Lu Han." Minho says, biting on the straw.

"That's what I said! But Joonmyeon is tapping that so not possible."Kyuhyun replies.

"Then Baekhyun? He did say they shower together."

"Or...he's your fanboy Kyu. Remember how you had so many pictures of Yoochun on your walls?" Ryeowook pauses, "Then when Changmin came over and he was pretty freaked out?"

"That was just a phase!" Kyuhyun whines, trying to will away the red cheeks due to embarrassment, before hitting Changmin for snorting.

+++

Kyuhyun pokes his head in one day during their rehearsal for the showcase performance, causing heads to turn in the room along with a couple of catcalls from Chanyeol and Baekhyun. The juniors greeted him almost automatically as he walked in, scowling at the stench when Suho comes to hug him. 

"Eww...Joonmyeon you stink." Kyuhyun groans, peeling him off, he was pretty sure some of Suho's sweat wiped off on him. 

"Oh ooh the couple is coming together." Baekhyun sings songs, before Chanyeol accompanies him to sing a wedding song, when Kyuhyun makes his way over to Sehun.

Sehun glared at the two rather weakly, looking a bit paler than the last time Kyuhyun saw him. "You okay? You look really pale." Kyuhyun says, tone laced with concern as he presses the back of his palm on Sehun's forehead. 

"I'm fine just kinda not feeling so well..." Sehun mutters as a response, letting his body lean against Kyuhyun's. 

The last thing Sehun remembered was him blacking out, hearing the padding of the other members feet as they rushed over to his side and the muffled voices of concern.

+++

Sehun stirred awake when he felt a hand brushing his bangs out of his face, along with a pair of lips pressing against his temple. His eyes fluttered open rather sleepily, slowly getting up to a sitting position.

"Feeling better?" Kyuhyun asks, as he takes Sehun's hand into his own.

"Yeah, just a bit dizzy." the younger replies. "Were you here the whole day?"

"I just came from rehearsal." Kyuhyun replies forming a small pout, which made Sehun hit him on the arm due to secondhand embarrassment. He smirked impishly, leaning closer to the boy on the bed, exhaling into Sehun's ear, watching his visibly shiver at the motion. "Though, I think it was a good thing, since I think my head would probably explode due to my ego from looking at all these pictures of me on your wall." Kyuhyun whispers.

Sehun's eyes widened, he completely forgot they were in his room. His room, that was decorated with posters of Kyuhyun or Super Junior, (well...there would be more if Suho didn't complain that their eyes were freaking him out at night), along with a few polaroid pictures of the both of them nearer to his pillow. "W-Wait this isn't how it looks like!" Sehun says a bit too quickly with a relatively shaky voice, trying to shove Kyuhyun away.

"I find it rather cute that you are my fanboy." Kyuhyun chuckles lowly, before arranging his position rather awkwardly to claim Sehun's lips.

Kyuhyun wonders at the back of his mind if his room was covered with posters of Changmin, would his head explode from ego.

+++

Several weeks later, Kyuhyun notices that pictures of B.A.P's Zelo starting popping up on Sehun's wall. "Are you saying you don't like me anymore?!" Kyuhyun whines at Sehun, who simply rolled his eyes.

Sehun cups Kyuhyun's cheeks in his hands as he lets his lips brush against Kyuhyun's. Neither of them really remembered how they ended up making out within the next few seconds.

"By the way hyung, how is this any different to you? You got like Sung Sikyung sunbaenim's face on your wall."

-End-