lollipop

Hello hello!

They all decided to stop off at mcdonalds before heading to Joon's house since Yoseb would NOT stop complaining about his stomach.
 
Since Joon's parents were so rich he decided to buy them all a lot of food and when I mean alot I mean ALOT.
They all wanted to get some snacks so Joon gave everyone a little bit of money to add to their own so they could go and buy whatever food they wanted. They all already bought movies and games that everyone agreed on so all that was left was the food.
They all split up at the mall and had to meet back at the centre before the mall closed.
 
'Good lord it's just like a school outing' Key thought as he stood inbetween Jonghyun and hyungseng.

"Ok! So who's going with who?"  Mir asked clapping his hands together once in the process. Before anyone spoke Jonghyun pulled Key in a random direction. Everyone stared at them dumbfounded.

"Uh....Jonghyun?" Key asked nervously as Jonghyun continued to pull key throught the not so crowded mall.

"Hey....Jjongie~" Key tried to say sweetly but his patience was wearing thin at this point. Jonghyun continued to pull Key and then the diva attitude kicked in.

"YAH! DINO BOY!" Jonghyun stopped and turned to Key with a pissed off look on his face. Key noticed this and stepped back a tiny bit.Jonghyun suddenly started to laugh.

"YAH!!" Key shouted at the dino boy who was now on the floor in hysterics.

"What's so funny pabo?!" Key asked, resting his hand on his hip and tilting his head slightly to the left.

"The-the look- on- your- face-ahahaaa!!" Jonghyun could barely utter those words before bursting into another laughing fit. Key sighed and pulled his dino boy to his feet.

"Come on dino boy lets go get some more foo-" Key stopped walking and nearly dropped Jonghyun. Jonghyun stopped laughing and was about to ask Key what he was staring at when he saw the diva's gaze was resting on a manequin with an very nice outfit. Next to the manequin was the same manequin but with a different outfit. Jonghyun looked at the manequin next to the one key was eyeing up to see it was wearing a shirt kind of the same as the other one. Then it hit Jonghyun, they were couple t-shirts.

" I wish I had someone to wear this type of clothing with." Key sighed in dissapointment and was about to start walking again.

Jonghyun heard the dissapointed sigh of Key's also, so he decided to cheer the fashionista up.

"Hey..." Jonghyun said but Key didn't reply.

"Yeobo." Key shot his head up to face Jonghyun.

"listen....If we come back later and they're still there then I will buy and wear a couple shirt with you ok?" Key looked at him. He was half happy and half confused. He nodded anyway. Those feelings came back to Key once again. His heart was beating like crazy.

"Lets get to know each other first....ok~?" Jonghyun said in such a sweet voice Key felt his heart melt.

"S-sure." Key stuttered as they continued to walk and talk about eachothers life and other things about them.

By the time they bought all their snacks and extra games and films they were on their way back and pretty much knew the others life history. They were speaking as If they knew eachother for years, which was weird for Key since he wasn't that good at getting along with people but was still loved by all for his diva attitude.
 
Jongkey were about to walk by the clothes shop that key wanted the couple shirts from. He saw the look of dissapointment in the diva's eyes and decided that instead of walking straight past he would walk inside the shop.
Key hurried in quickly after him when he realised where Jonghyun went.

"Sorry sir the shop is closing soon." a woman behind the counter stated. Jonghyun nodded and walked towards the counter, pulling Key along with him.

"I would like to buy the same couple shirts that are on the manequins please." The dino boy asked which caused Key's smile to widen even more.

"Certainly sir." The woman said, reaching under the counter and pulling out two t-shirts and placing them in two separate bags.

"That will be 40,000 won (40$) please." The woman behind the counter asked and Key's eyes widened, he wasn't expecting it to be so expensive.

'And especially for a shop like...this.' he thought in disgust as Jonghyun handed the woman the money, not even phasing him in the slightest.

"Thank you!" Dino boy waved at the lady who simply smiled.

"You didn't have to buy them you know." Key said. "and it's not like you would wear it with me."

"Here,I never said that I wouldn't." Jonghyun said in a serious tone, handing him the bag containing the one Key wanted the most.

This made Key feel kind of nervous. Key eyes looked up from the ground and met jonghyun's. They stared into each other's eyes for what felt like an eternity before they began to lean closer towards eachother. They kept pulling closer to eachother but stopped when their lips were centimeters apart. They were about to pull eachother into a kiss when suddenly both their phones began to ring.

"KEY!" He heard Mir screech over the phone, causing the diva to jump in fright and pull the phone as far away from his ear as possible.

"JONGHYUN!" He heard Joon yell over the phone.

"YAH! HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?!"

"I STOLE IT NOW GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE BEFORE I FIND THEM AND KICK THEM!!" Joon yelled before both Mir and
Joon hung up on them. They both started to walk back towards the centre together once again.

Jonghyun had a lollipop placed in his mouth and Key couldn't help but stare at it. The way Jonghyun's tongue was playing with the delicious treat make Key feel weird. He knew he had to look away as soon as some of the heat from his cheeks started to rush down south.
Jonghyun noticed Key staring at his lips just before he turned away. Jonghyun smirked as he put his evil scheme into action. He pulled the lolly from his mouth, making a 'pop' sound to catch the diva's attention. Jonghyun turned to look at key and held the lollipop to his face. This causing the diva to stop in his tracks.

"Want some?" Jonghyun asked, trying to sound seductive without giving his plan away.

"A-ani." Key said but Jonghyun simply slid the lollipop into Key's mouth, causing a small moan to escape Key's lips. Jonghyun smirked as they continued to walk back towards the others.

"Where the hell have you two been?! you're two minutes late!" Joon said worried.

"Sorry were late." Jonghyun said before surprising them all by pulling the lollipop out of Key's mouth and placing it back in his own.

Everyone just stared in shock at what they just saw.

"Wow." TOP said "You guys got alot closer since we last saw you."

Key looked away and blushed and Jonghyun just chuckled.
"
Uh.... L-let's go shall we?" Mir said, confused by the scene infront of him.

Everyone returned to the car before pulling away and heading off towards Joon's expensive house.