Love U More...

Love U More...

 

Title: Love U More…

Pairing: KyuWook, MinWook.

Genre: Angst/Mpreg.

 

Author's note: Well.. It was based on my dream I had a few weeks ago.. O.o Its very weird ok.. I mean.. Who on earth dreams of Mpreg?! And not to mention that its not my OTPs.. though I kinda ship MinWook in some ways.. But.. My OTP is forever YeWook... Anyways.. This story will be kinda crappy.. Since dreams are weird.. I will try to 'refine' some parts...

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

The sun is shining brightly above as I sat under an umbrella covered bench outside the quaint- looking cafe, sipping my espresso.

 

''Min hyung!'' called out a sweet high pitched voice.

 

I smiled into the rim of the cup.

He is here.

 

I looked up and saw two figures walking towards me.

 

Ah.. Of course he would be with him..

Kyuhyun is his boyfriend..

 

The shorter of the two, waved happily to me.

I could not help but to smile at his cuteness.

 

''Sorry that we are late, Min hyung.. Kyu drove too slowly..'' chirped the boy, as the taller one pull out a chair for him to sit.

 

I chuckled softy and shook my head ''Its ok, Wookie..''

 

 ''So... What is the good news that you wont tell me and asked me to guess?'' I asked.

 

Ryeowook's eyes gleamed brightly and smiled.

 

He turned to look at Kyuhyun who smiled back as brightly, taking his hands in his.

 

''Well.. Ryeowook and I are gonna have a baby..'' said Kyuhyun, happily.

 

Oh...

 

''B..baby?'' I tried my best to keep my voice steady.

 

Ryeowook nodded his head happily,

 

''Yes.. Can you believe it? Min hyung, The doctor confirmed that I am 1 months pregnant!'' he said happily.

 

Pregnant...

 

''O..oh congrats!'' I said, smiling while my heart broke into pieces.

 

''I wonder is it a boy or a girl..'' said Kyuhyun  excitedly.

 

''I dont know... But girl or boy, I will love them so much because he or she is our child..'' said Ryeowook, looking into Kyuhyun's eyes with overflowing love, that hurts me so much to see.

 

I felt as though my lungs were being squashed together tightly.

 

The boy that I loved now is truly never going to be mine.. Forever.. He belongs to Cho Kyuhyun..

 

''Min hyung? ... Are you alright?'' asked Ryeowook worriedly.

 

I looked up and saw the two of them looking at me.

 

Of course not.. You are taken already.. It hurts so much...

 

''Gastric..'' I lied, holding my tummy.

 

Ryeowook frowned and said 'I have told you not to drink coffee before eating anything and you did not listen!''

 

I pouted at him ''But... I love to drink coffee!!'' I whined as he took the cup of coffee away from me.

 

Ryeowook stuck out his tongue at me.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

It was late in the morning, autumn had arrived. The chilly wind blew through the empty streets of Seoul as I made my way back home after my overtime.

 

''Min hyung~ Pick up the phone~ Min hyung~ Pick up the phone~'' rang my phone.

 

Ryeowook?

 

It had been 2 month since the meeting at the cafe. We had not contact much ever since, due to my work.

 

''Yeobosaeyo?'' I answered the call.

 

''*Sob* Min hyung!!! *sob*''

 

''Ryeowook?? What happened?!'' I asked anxiously.

 

''*sob* Min hyung.. *sob* I.. *sob* Kyu..*sob*''

 

I felt a chill ran down my spine.

What happened?!

Is he hurt?!

 

''Ryeowook, calm down.. Tell me where are you now.. I am coming over.'' I said, trying not to sound panicky.

 

''*Sob* h..home *sob*''

 

''Ok, I will be right there. Calm down, arraso?'' I assured him as I turned back and rushed down to the carpark where I had just parked my car.

 

 

+++ At Ryeowook's house +++

 

I knocked at the door.

''Ryeowook? I am here already.. Open up!'' I called.

 

The door creaked open to reveal a pale looking Ryeowook with tear stained face.

 

''R..Ryeowook? What happened?!'' I gasped.

 

Ryeowook's lower lip quavered.

 

''M..Min hyung... MIN HYUNGGG!!!'' he sobbed, flinging his arms around my neck.

 

''What happened Ryeowook?'' I asked him softly after he had quieted down little.

 

''K..Kyu.. Kyu.. He.. He said he wanted to... Bre..break up with me!!'' he wailed and more tears flow down his face.

 

What the just happened?!

 

''What?! Why?!'' I asked angrily.

 

Ryeowook shook his head and sobbed.

I patted his back and gently rubbed his back in circles.

 

''H..he.. He said .. He is..s..sick and t..tired of me.. He..'' and he continue sobbing.

 

WTF. That Cho Kyuhyun?!

How could he do that?!

 

''What the ?!'' I snarled out.

 

''H..he even brought home.. That.. That and .. And.. ''

 

That bastard!!!

 

''Ryeowook, dont cry. He is not worth your tears.'' I growled.

 

If I ever see that bastard and that , I will make sure they wont live till the next hour!!!

 

How the they dare to hurt my precious Ryeowook?!

 

''B..But.. I..I love Kyu.. I need him..'' sobbed Ryeowook.

 

''Ryeowook, he is not worth you. You must stop thinking of him!'' I snapped.

 

Ryeowook looked up tearfully.

 

''B..But.. I need him.. My baby needs him too..I have no one else..''

 

I sighed.

 

''Ryeowook.. There is others you know... I will always be there for you.. You know..'' I said.

 

Ryeowook shook his head and said ''Its different..''

 

Ouch. That hurts..

 

I smiled sadly ''Of course its different.. Sorry.. I should have realized it from the start..''

 

Ryeowook just continued sobbing.

 

''Dont cry Wookie.. Its bad for your health.. And its bad for you baby's health..'' I mumbled, hugging him and trying to comfort him.

 

Ryeowook said ''M..Min hyung..''

 

I hummed in respond.

 

''C..can you promise me.. T..to help be get K..Kyuhyun back with.. m..me?''

 

I frowned at look at him.

 

''No! I cant! He is hurting you!'' I said.

 

''P..Please? Hyung.. Please..'' he begged.

 

Urgh..

 

''Alright...''

------------------------------------------

2 weeks had passed by.

 

Ryeowook had never stop trying to get Kyuhyun back to him.

 

But that bastard refused to even see him.

 

''Miss Lee.. Please.. I need to see Kyuhyun..'' pleaded Ryeowook to Kyuhyun's secretary.

 

Miss Lee looked torn in between.

She at first she did not know what had happened between her boss and his boyfriend and let Ryeowook in the office.

 

And the a huge commotion was caused in the office.

 

She was almost fired by her boss but was lucky enough to keep her job.

 

''I am so sorry, Mr Kim.. I..I cant let you in'' she said, looking at the ground.

 

''Forget it Wookie, lets go. That bastard had made it clear that he does not want to see you.'' I said, trying to drag Ryeowook away.

 

''B..But..''

 

I sighed and said ''Look Ryeowook, Miss Lee here is just doing her job.. You know Kyuhyun's temper.. she almost lost her job the other time..''

 

Ryeowook bit his lip and turned away and walked out of the office.

 

I followed behind hastily.

 

* Back at Ryeowook's house *

 

Ryeowook is sobbing his eyes out again and I was comforting him.

 

''Wookie.. Stop crying..'' I said.

 

''M..Min hyung.. Why.. Did I do something wrong? Why.. Why did Kyu left me?..''

 

''No, its not your fault..''

 

''Am I too ugly.. Or-''

 

I pulled Ryeowook up and looked directly into his eyes.

 

''Look, Ryeowook.. You are never ugly. You are beautiful from inside to outside.'' I said seriously.

 

''B..But why.. why does everyone leave me.. 1st my parents they left me in the orphanage not long after I was born.. Now Kyu...Nobody loves me at all.. '' he said as fresh tears rolled down his face.

 

''No.. I am here for you.. I love you.. Always.. Ever since we met.. Even before we met that Cho Kyuhyun.'' I confessed.

 

Ryeowook stopped in mid sob and looked at me.

 

''I love you, Kim Ryeowook.. I really do..'' I repeated.

 

I leaned forward and gave him a kiss on his lips.

 

Ryeowook froze at the contact.

 

I continued kissing him and my heart leaped when he responded.

 

''Hngh..'' someone snorted softly at the doorway.

 

Ryeowook shoved me apart.

 

Kyuhyun standing at the door, leaning against it's frame, he is smirking evily, one bottle of wine in his hand.

 

''K..Kyu?'' stuttered Ryeowook.

 

''I...its not what you think!!'' exclaimed Ryeowook.

 

''Right. And you accused me of cheating on you first?! Oh, Ryeowook, stop lying. It disgusts me. What are you trying to do?? Running to my office every day and kicking a big fuss? You just made me lost a important deal today!! Are you trying to ruin me?! Eh?!'' yelled Kyuhyun, raising his hand up to fling the bottle on to the floor.

 

I quickly stood infront of Ryeowook to protect him.

Ryeowook flinched as the bottle shattered into pieces.

 

''Cho Kyuhyun, stop blaming others when its your fault!!'' I snarled.

 

''Shut up, Lee Sungmin. You have no rights to in!'' spat Kyuhyun.

 

''N..No! Kyu! I..I never thought of ruining you! I love you!! I would never hurt you!'' stuttered Ryeowook tearfully.

 

Kyuhyun snorted again

''Lies, Lies, All LIES!!!''

 

''I had caught you red handed and you are still denying!!! Ryeowook, you are such a liar!''

 

''He is not lying!'' I yelled.

 

''I SAID YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO TALK HERE!'' bellowed Kyuhyun.

 

''Stop it!!'' squeaked Ryeowook, holding me back as I was about to throw a punch on that bastard's face.

 

Kyuhyun staggered forward drunkly and punched me right on the side of my eye.

 

I yelled out in pain as I felt the corner of my eye burst.

 

Red tinted my vision.

 

''YOU SON OF A -'' I yelled and aimed a punch at Kyuhyun's nose.

 

A sickening crunch was heard and followed by a loud bellow of pain coming out of Kyuhyun's lips.

 

''Stop it!!'' shriek Ryeowook, running towards Kyuhyun and holding him up.

 

''GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU LITTLE !!!'' snarled Kyuhyun, pushing Ryeowook aside and launching himself to me.

 

Ryeowook gave a short yelp of shock as he fell backwards towards the curb of the step.

 

''RYEOWOOK!!'' I yelled, trying to push away Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun aimed another punch at me, but I quickly intercepted it and gave him a kick in his guts to stop him from blocking me from running towards Ryeowook, who curled up on the floor, clutching his stomach in pain.

 

Blood trailing down his legs on to the floor.

 

''Ryeowook!'' I called again, hugging the boy.

 

''H..Hyung!! It.. Hurts! My stomach!! My baby!!'' shrieked Ryeowook, his pupils dilating and face turning pale.

 

''K..Kyuhyun!! Call the ambulance.. Now!!'' I said anxiously as I felt Ryeowook's pulse getting weaker.

 

Kyuhyun stood next to us stunned.

 

I turned to him and yelled ''GO!!''

 

Kyuhyun stumbled backwards and quickly ran away.

 

++++Afew mins later++++

 

The paramedics had arrived.

They hurriedly lift Ryeowook up to the stretcher to transport him to the ambulance.

 

''P..please save my baby.. '' pleaded Ryeowook weakly to the paramedics.

 

++++ Few days later +++++

 

''Mr Lee, Mr Kim had refused to eat again.. And each time our nurses tried to get him to eat, he turns hysterical.. We have to get him on drips if this carries on, his body is getting weaker..'' said Dr. Park gravely to me.

 

I clenched my fist tightly and looked down.

 

''Alright.. I will.. try and talk to him..'' I said.

 

I walked towards Ryeowook's room with heavy steps.

 

The baby is gone.

Ryeowook had miscarriage.

 

//

Ryeowook sobbed and held on to Kyuhyun's hands and apologizing and asking him to forgive him when the doctor announced it.

 

But Kyuhyun's face is set to a hard mask of coldness.

 

''K..Kyu.. I am s..so sorry.. W..we had lost our baby... K..kyu..!'' sobbed Ryeowook.

 

''R..Ryeowook..'' I choked. I wanted to comfort him so much.

 

Kyuhyun stood up.

 

''K...Kyu..''

 

He turned to leave the room.

 

Thats it.

I had enough.

 

''You bastard!! Say something!! Ryeowook is having a hard time already! Stop ignoring him and treat that nothing had happened!! That is your child too!!'' I yelled.

 

Kyuhyun turned around. His eyes are as cold as ice.

 

Ryeowook shrank back on to his bed in fear.

 

''My child?'' sneered Kyuhyun.

 

''Stop lying already, that child must be yours eah... 'Min Hyung' '' he said sarcastically.

 

I stood that mouth agape.

That bastard!!!

 

''W..what you mean by that?!'' screeched Ryeowook angrily.

 

Kyuhyun shook his head, smirking ''I meant that bastard that you had just lost is the child of you and your lover, Lee Sungmin.''

 

I rushed forward and punched Kyuhyun as hard as I could.

 

Kyuhyun fell back onto the floor, his lips bleeding.

 

''How dare you! How the dare you accuse Ryeowook like this?! '' I raged.

 

Kyuhyun gave a cold chuckle and stood up.

 

''I know you two always look at one another flirtatiously. You thought that it will go un noticed by me? And Ryeowook, those times you said you are busy with your work, I bet you are having a time of your life with Lee Sungmin.''

 

A vase flew pass me and shattered behind the wall right next to Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun hissed as a piece bounced off the wall and graze pass his cheek, cutting it.

 

I gasped and turn to see Ryeowook standing up, eyes red from crying with a furious expression.

 

''H..How dare you!!! I never cheated on you. I love you!!''

 

Kyuhyun swiped a finger across his wound, cleaning the blood off.

 

He smirked and said ''Yeah right. If not for HyoSun, I will be still under the dark about it. And if not for her, I never know that she is the one for me.''

 

''That is lying!! She likes you and tried to steal you away from me!!''

 

''Do not call her a , You .'' snarled Kyuhyun.

 

''Get out! GET OUT!!'' shrieked Ryeowook, throwing his pillows at him.

 

Ryeowook swayed and fell back as I caught him in time.

//

 

 

''NO!! I DONT WANT TO EAT!!! GET OUT! GET OUT!!!''

 

The nurses hurriedly rush of the room.

 

''Mr. Lee'' they said.

 

''I am so sorry..'' I apologized.

 

They shook their head and walked off.

 

I sighed and went in.

 

''I SAiD GET OUTTTT!!!!'' screamed Ryeowook.

 

''Its me Wookie! Calm down!!''

 

Ryeowook stopped.

 

''H..hyung!!'' he cried.

 

''hush dont cry..'' I said, walking towards him.

 

''Why... Why.. Why did Kyu said all those horrible things?!''

 

''Wookie.. Forget him.. He is not worth it.''

 

''B..but I loved him.. I gave him everything I have.. Why? Why did he believed that ?? WHY?!''

 

''....''

 

''I hate her... I hate him...'' he sobbed as I hugged him.

 

''Wookie.. You are getting weaker.. You must get some nutrients in your body..'' I said softly once he calm down.

 

''I dont want! Just let me die!!''

 

''No! Ryeowook!''

 

''There is no one on earth that will care even if I die! There is nothing on earth that I will miss! I dont care anymore!!''

 

''What about me?! I do care if you died! I do care for you!'' I said.

 

''B..But..''

 

''Ryeowook, please... Please dont be like this..'' I begged.

 

''Please... At least..at least think of me.. At least as a friend.. I care for you.. we grew up in the same orphanage. We had been friends eversince.''

 

Tears falling as I spoke.

 

''W..why.. Hyung..'' he asked.

 

''I love you.. Ryeowook.. I really love you.. Even if you are taken or what, I love you. All I wanted is for you to be happy. So please dont give up on yourself because of him.. ''

 

''H..hyung...''

 

''I am not expecting anything from you.. I just want you to be happy. I just want to stay by your side, to protect you. Even as a brother, I wont mind.. Just dont.. dont leave me like this..'' my voice cracking at the end as I tried to hold in my tears.

 

''....''

 

''Hyung.. I am sorry..'' whispered Ryeowook.

 

I shook my head.

 

''Its ok.. Just.. Get well soon.. I want my cheerful, happy - go - lucky Ryeowook to come back'' I said, blinking my tears off.

 

''Hyung...''

 

''....''

 

I looked away as I wipe those stray tears that had managed to fell onto my face.

 

''....hyung..'' repeated Ryeowook, tugging my sleeve.

 

I turned to look at him.

 

''D..do I really have to eat..? I do not have appetite...'' he said.

 

I smiled at him happily.

 

''Of course you have to eat. Even if you have no appetite! You need the nutrients!..... Unless you want to be on drips.. Thats another way to get the nut-...''

 

 Ryeowook's eyes widen in horror.

''No!! Not the drips!! ''

 

I chuckled lightly at that. I knew Ryeowook would have such reactions.

 

He hated the hospital and he is afraid of the needles.

 

''So you would have to eat.'' I replied simply.

 

Ryeowook wrinkled his nose in displeasure.

 

''What is the menu today..'' he grumbled.

 

I smiled and told him and ordered another set as he had thrown the original set away onto the floor just now.

 

++++++

 

It had been almost a year eversince Ryeowook moved in with me after he was discharged from the hospital.

 

He kept insisting he could take care of himself at first, but gave up in the end.

 

At first he was very depressed and always coops up in his room.

 

But after much persuasion from me to go out and enjoy the fresh air, he finally step out of the house.

 

And slowly, he become more and more cheerful, going slowly back to my Ryeowook I always knew.

 

One day,

 

''I am back!'' I called as I walked into the house after work.

 

No replies.

The lights in the house were switched off.

 

''Ryeowook?'' I asked, frowning.

Did he went out?

 

I flicked the switch on and walked to the kitchen.

 

''Ryeowook, are you there?'' I asked.

 

Then I gasped in horror as I saw blood stains on the floor with broken glass around.

 

The stains were being dragged all the way to the toilet.

There is water sound from the toilet.

 

''N...no..''

 

No, it cant be... No..!!

I quickly search through my memories; Ryeowook did not seem depressed or sort for these 4 months. Infact the doctor had gotten him off those anti-depressant medicine and praised him for recovering that fast.

 

D..did him had a relapse?

N...No!!

 

 

''RYEOWOOK'' I burst into the toilet.

 

A loud squeal was heard and followed by a pail of water dropping down.

 

Ryeowook stumbled backwards, clutching his chest in shock.

 

''Omg, I am so sorry!'' I said.

 

Wait.

 

''RYEOWOOK, YOU ARE ALRIGH!!'' I squealed, hugging him tightly.

 

''Hyungg!! I.. Cant breath!!'' squeaked Ryeowook, squirming.

 

''Sorry..'' I mumbled, tears of relieve escaped from my eyes.

 

He is alright.. I thought...

 

''Hyung.. What happened? Why are you crying?'' asked Ryeowook.

 

I pouted and pointed out to the stains and broken glass.

 

Ryeowook grinned sheepishly.

''Sorry hyung.. I was planning to cook something up for you as a surprise.. But I accidently dropped the ketchup bottle and made such a mess..''

 

It... IT WAS JUST KETCHUP?!

 

''KIM RYEOWOOK, YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!!''

 

Ryeowook's grin vanished and replaced with a scared expression.

 

''H..Hyung..''

 

Tears welled around his eyes.

 

Oh !! I scared him! I had never yelled at Ryeowook before.

 

''Omg, I am so sorry, I dont mean to yell at you!'' I said, hugging him again.

 

''I was just so worried you know! Those red stains and broken glasses.. And you not replying and stuffs... I am scared.. I am really afraid to lose you..'' I said, as tears once again fell from my eyes.

 

I felt Ryeowook's arms around me, hugging me in return.

 

''No.. I am sorry hyung.. I dont mean to scare you..'' he said softly.

 

He look up and frowned as he saw the tears.

 

''Dont cry hyung..'' he said, wiping my tears off gently.

 

I could not help but to blush.

 

After staying like that for awhile, I broke away from the hug and said ''Lets clean up the mess''

 

I went to pick up the pail to fill it up with water.

 

Ryeowook stood behind me as I bend over to turn the tap on.

 

''H..hyung..''

 

''Yes?''

 

''I...''

 

I turned around.

 

''Yes?'' I repeated.

 

''Thank you..'' he said.

 

''No prob! Besides, the pail would be too heavy for you to carry once its full'' I said.

 

''No.. I mean.. Thank you.. For being always there for me..'' he said.

 

''oh.. Its nothing.. '' I muttered, rubbing my hand on the nape of my neck, unsure of what to reply.

 

''No, its really something for me.. I am really grateful.. If not for you.. I dont know if I can even pull pass that day..'' he said.

 

''...''

 

''Thank you for caring for me eversince we are young.Thank you for supporting my decisions when no one does.. '' he said.

 

''Wookie.. There is no need to th-'' I started.

 

Ryeowook shook his head and said ''I have to! Thank you for helping me to pull though when Kyuhyun left me.. Thank you for staying by my side w..when I lost ..my baby.. Thank you for encouraging when all hope is seemed to be lost..''

 

I smile at him and said ''Well then I have to thank you too.. Thank you for coming into my life, thank you for allowing me to stay by your side.. Thank you for being strong and staying with me till now. ''

 

Ryeowook shook his head again and said ''I am not yet done''

 

I chuckled as I turn the tap off and look at him again.

 

''I did not know I did so many things..'' I said

 

Ryeowook smiled and said ''It the last one for now.. and its the most important one.''

 

''Ok.. What is it?''

Ryeowook blushed and bit his lip nervously before continuing.

 

''...Thank you for giving me hope and strength to love another again. Thank you for making me realize that the Mr.right that I am searching for is all the while by my side, caring for me, giving his all to me without any expectations back, loving me in the most selfless way.'' he said softly, looking at me.

 

I stood there, not knowing what to answer or what should I do.

 

Ryeowook walked towards me.

 

Our faces were just inches apart as he whispered, ''Thank you hyung.. for making me realize.. that I love you..'' then he closed in till our lips met.

 

----------- 1 year later ------------

 

''Wookie, be careful!'' I said as Ryeowook walked down the stairs.

 

Ryeowook pouted and said ''I am trying! But I cant see the steps properly!''

 

I chuckled as he stuck out his tongue at me.

 

As soon as we reached the bottom, he sighed in relieve.

 

''Stupid elevator! Why did it broke down!'' he complained.

 

I pinched his cheeks gently and giggled at his cuteness.

 

''Pabo Wookie'' I said.

 

Ryeowook frowned and said ''Really! Its so tiring and irritating!''

 

''I find it quite ok..''

 

''Well, its not you who have such a huge stomach infront of you!''

 

I laughed as he emphasizes it by pointing to his huge tummy.

 

I bend down and cupped his stomach gently.

 

''Exercising is good for pregnant wom- err.. ''

And a hard smack came onto the back of my head.

 

''Ouch! Wookie!'' I exclaimed.

 

''I am pregnant but I am not a woman!'' he chided.

 

I chuckled.

 

''Why do I have so much female hormones!'' he whined.

 

''Hahaha!!''

 

''Stop it!!''

 

I cant stop sniggering as Ryeowook's pout got bigger.

 

''Stop!!''

 

''Ok..ok..kekeke...'' I said, trying to stop.

 

Ryeowook stormed out of the lobby.

 

I quickly chase after him.

When I reached outside, Ryeowook stood frozen infront of me.

 

''Dont be angry..'' I started.

 

''M..minnie.. '' stuttered Ryeowook.

 

I quickly rushed forward.

''What happened?!'' I asked anxiously.

 

''H..henry..''

 

''Henry? Whose that?''

 

''O..our baby.. H..henry.. H..he is coming out..'' said Ryeowook.

 

?!?!!

 

I looked down and found a puddle of water around his legs.

 

The water bag had broken!!

 

''Hang on, Wookie!! I am getting you to the hospital now!!'' I said, scooping Ryeowook up and rush towards the car.

 

------------Hospital--------------

 

As soon we had arrived, Ryeowook was being wheeled into the operating theatre while I waited outside anxiously.

 

After what seems like forever, the doctor came out.

 

''Doctor, how is Ryeowook?'' I asked.

 

''Dont worry Mr. Lee.. Your.. erm.. Mr.Ryeowook is alright. The baby is healthy too. Why dont you come in take a look. Mr.Ryeowook is feeding him now..'' said the doctor.

 

I quickly followed the doctor in.

 

''Wookie!'' I said.

 

Ryeowook looked up with tears around his eyes.

 

''Look at him.. Such a beauty arent he..'' whispered Ryeowook horasely, holding the bottle of milk while the baby onto it hungrily.

 

Tears of happiness flowed down my eyes.

''My son.. Our son.. So beautiful..'' I gasped.

 

I walked closer and took a closer look at the squirming bundle.

 

The baby's eyes were closed and his cheeks look so puffy and chubby. As soon as the bottle became empty, he let out a loud wail and waved his tiny arms around.

 

''Henry...so beautiful...'' I repeated as I gave him a light peck.

 

''M..Minnie?'' said Ryeowook.

 

''Yes?''

 

''I love you..''

 

''I love you too''

 

The both of us look at the now sleeping Henry.

 

''We love you too, Henry..''

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's note : Oh gawd. The ending . I am so sorry.. Cause I really cant think of how should I end it.. Tbh, my dream wasnt really like that for the ending...

In my dream it was Sungmin who is pregnant with Ryeowook's child cause his female hormones is more than Ryeowook. I know its weird right?! In my dream it was even explained o.O.