Maybe Next Time

The Chaser

The Chaser Chapter Three

~Maybe Next Time~

 

                “Niel. Niel. Daniel. Wake up. It’s time to wake up.” C.A.P shook the sleeping Niel, trying to wake the younger one up without scaring him.

                Niel slowly opened his eyes to see C.A.P’s face only inches from his. He was about to crack a smile, when he remembered that he was made at C.A.P. At all of them. So Niel frowned at the taller one leaning next to him and glared.

                “You’re not still mad are you?” C.A.P looked over Niel’s expression. Niel just crossed his arms.

                “Niel, you can’t stay mad at us forever.”

Niel turned around so his back was facing C.A.P, “Try me.”

“But you haven’t even heard what I came in here to say.” He waited for an answer, but was only met with silence, “Fine be that way. I came in here to tell you that we’ve decided not to go see Mark at four.”

Niel’s eyes went big and he slowly turned to look at C.A.P again. “What changed your mind?”

C.A.P smiled at Niel and ran his fingers through his white hair, “If you don’t trust him, we don’t trust him. You’re leader remember?” C.A.P hated lying to anyone especially Niel, but it wasn’t a complete lie. He didn’t trust Mark, but what choice did he honestly have?

“Oh I also have to tell you that the others want to go to the park. Kind of like an apology of sorts.” Niel looked confused and C.A.P needed to make sure he wasn’t suspicious. “You remember that park about a block or two away from here? The one we all wanted to have a picnic at. We want to take you there to make up to are perfect leader.”

“Alright, when will we be leaving? About flourish, is that alright?” Niel glanced at the clock that read 11:57.

“Sounds good.” Niel stretched his hands over his head and made his back arch off the bed a little trying to get rid of the after effects of his nap.

“One more thing….” C.A.P pressed a few warm kisses to Niel’s neck, “I still owe you your reward for getting up this morning. Would you like it now or…” He dragged his lips across Niel’s jawline.

“Now.” Niel demanded bringing C.A.P’s head up to kiss the other that was now on top of him.

~.~

                “Changjo! I don’t want to clean this mess up!” Ricky whined grabbing another crumpled napkin from the floor.

                “Well someone has to.” Changjo dumped his hand full in to the trash bin.

                “Why couldn’t L. Joe and Chunji do it?” Ricky followed Changjo’s lead and put his handful in to the bin as well.

                “Because they left us, now stop complaining we’re done.” Changjo plopped down on the coach again and turned the TV on.

                Ricky walked up behind Changjo watching the taller one arrange himself on the coach, his legs slightly dangling off the end. He looked up at Ricky with a small smile, “Are you going to just stand there or are you going to come sit with me?”

                Ricky laughed and sat on Changjo’s legs, which are surprisingly comfy. They watch the TV screen for a while, laughing at the funny joke the hosts would crack. Ricky felt a hand wrap around his wrist and looked down at the other, but didn’t have a chance to say anything before he found his head pressed against Changjo’s chest. Arms s their way around his waist and brought him closer.

                This was Ricky’s favorite part about his relationship with Changjo. They showed their love in front other, unlike Niel and C.A.P, but weren’t exactly clingy, like L. Joe and Chunji. Ricky smiled and dug his face into Changjo’s shirt.

                “Hey, you okay?” Changjo looked at Ricky with a worried expression, that in all honesty made him look more adorable then he already was.

                “Yeah. I’m fine.” Ricky smiled and put his head back on Changjo’s chest.

                Changjo just hummed in response and ran his fingers through the other’s red hair, loving the feeling of silk sliding through his fingers. After a few minutes he could hear the small snores coming from the smaller older one on top of him, and that only took a few minutes to lull him to sleep as well.

~.~

                “L. Joe what are you doing?” Chunji wrapped his arms around L. Joe’s neck and tried to peer over his shoulder to see what he was writing.

                “I’m adding to my list.” He continued to write even as Chunji dropped his hands and walked over to their bed.

                “What’s the list about?” Chunji hadn’t heard of L. Joe so called list, and it made him feel untrusted.

               “It holds all my plans we have put to use. Well most of them, because I can’t remember all my plans we’ve used.” L. Joe put the pen down and put the notebook back on its shelf next to two other notebooks that resembled the worn look of the first.

                “How long have you been keeping a list?” Chunji looked at the pink haired boy with curious eyes.

                “About a week into our first mission.” L. Joe nodded and walked over to the bed Chunji was laying on.

                “And how many notebooks have you gone through?” Chunji took L. Joe’s hand and pulled him onto the bed.

                “I’ve used five notebooks, front and back, cover to cover.” L. Joe put his arms on Chunji’s waist and pulled him close.

                “Show off.” Chunji whispered into the nape of L. Joe’s shoulder. He laughed in response and ran his hands up and down the other’s sides.

                “You’re just jealous.” L. Joe countered.

                “No, you’re a show off. But you’re my show off.” Chunji ran his fingers through L. Joe’s pink fringe.

                “Am I now? Maybe this show off should leave, so you won’t have to suffer me showing off my amazingness.” L. Joe made to get off the bed, but was pulled back down.

                “No, you can stay. Will you show me the list?” Chunji used his best puppy eyes, actually interested in his lovers….hobby.

                L. Joe laughed again, “Maybe next time.”

 

 

Krisus this is crap. I’m so sorry, I’m almost positive this is not what you were expecting. But I promise I’m getting to the good parts! It may take a bit longer, seeing’s how I’m starting classes soon. So please comment and subscribe if you like! Oh and check out my tumblr if you want irregular updates on how the story’s coming along :http://thehuns-bubble-tea.tumblr.com/