NEW BOYS : TEENTOP

I Can't Let You Go Nor Can I Love You...

Niel's P.O.V

WE. ARE.LOST. 

We just moved here yesterday. We were suppose to go register at our new school today,  Woolim Academy. L.Joe hyung said that his gonna stay with his cousin after the registeration. That "cousin" was suppose to meet us here in front of Woolim Academy.

"Hyung, you sure this is the right school? I think we're LOST." I asked L.Joe for the tenth time. We've been walking around town for 2 hours. 

"Yeah...I think so. Hyung , so ask someone. There's group of girls in front of the gate...." L.Joe nudged Chunji towards the girls. Chunji was known to charm girls with his smile.

"Uh...Ah...Why not Changjo? Those 4 girls look kinda...tough.." Chunji pushed Chango to the front of the group. CAP rolled his eyes.

"Yah. We're the BADDEST GANGSTERS from Andromeda and you're scared of 4 girls? Be a man." CAP said directed at Chunji.

"Ugh. Fine." Chunji huffed. He went up to the crowd to ask someone. The crowd of girls were screaming at 4 other girls.

"ATHENA, YOU ROCK!" a pretty girl screamed.

"________ UNNIE, TEACH ME HOW TO FIGHT!!" a wimpy girl screamed while jumping up and down.

*Those 4 girls are suppose to be Athena?* Chunji thought to himself. He heard rumors about a gang called Athena. They were responsible of beating the crap out of TOUCH, another gang in Andromeda

*Nah. That's impossible . They're just 4 pretty girls. * Chunji  shook the thought out of his head.

"UH...Excuse me?" Chunji asked one of the 4 girls who had wavy hair.

The wavy-haired  girl didn't hear him over the noisy crowd and pulled her other 3 friends with her. They walked right past Chunji and passed us.

"What the heck? DIDN'T SHE SEE OR HEAR ME?" Chunji fumed with anger. He hated it whenever someone doesn't listen when he's talking.

"I think she didn't see us. " I patted Chunji hyung's back. The others caught up with us.

"Hyung, I thought your cousin was coming to meet us? " Ricky asked L.joe about his cousin.

L.Joe hyung looked around and saw a muscular guy walking towards them. L.Joe hyung waved at the guy.

"There he is! YAH! RYU HOWON! " L.Joe hollered at the stranger named Howon. Howon smirked and ran towards us.

"Sorry, I forgot. Annyeong. Im Howon. L'Joe's cousin . You can call me Hoya." Hoya introduced himself to us.

"Are you the same age as us? WE're all 16. " I asked Hoya. Hoping that he was the same age as us.  It was bad enough calling CAP,Chunji and L.joe "hyung" even if they're just a few months older.

"Yeah. I'm 16. Don't worry. I'm a cool guy. You can drop the "Hyung" thing. " Hoya answered with a laugh. Ricky and Changjo laughed and said

"We like this guy! Better than those 3 over there." They pointed at Cap,Chunji and L.joe.

"Yeah,yeah. Whatever. We've been waiting here for 15 minutes and already been ignored by some girls. Can we go to the school now?" CAP complained at Hoya.

"Sure, let's go. And tell me about these "Girls" who ignored you guys." Hoya said while leading them towards the school. The crowd had disappeared while we were talking.

"Hey, there was a crowd here just now..." I wondered out loud to the others.

Hoya raised an eyebrow. " Oh really? I didn't noticed. I skipped school with Infinite today." Hoya grinned.

*Hmm...* I looked around the empty hallway randomly. 

"We're here. Let's go in and get you guys registered." Hoya stopped in front of the school office and pushed us inside.

 


 

A/N :

YEAH!!! TeenTop's here!!!

If you're wondering about those 4 girls...It's you and your gang, Athena. And the girl with wavy hair was YOU!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :D

Don't be shy to leave  your comments :)