story:

Invisible Youth..(one shot)

Chapter story:

 

The morning sun had hit his skin,

Funny because he grown up to hate it,

But never remember to close the window, especially during summer.

And why does the curtain is white?

Silly thinking, he hates other colors aside from white.

White means purity, peace, love (who often symbolizes red) in his dictionary.

And last but not the least SEO JOO HYUN or Seohyun, his gorgeous angel.

 

 

 

Play……

 

 

 

“Good morning.”Seohyun’s sweet voice was heard in the room,

Hmmm.

 “You have to wake up or else you will be late,”

I know.

“Why are you so handsome even though your morning breath ?” she said playfully

You didn’t know? I was born this way.”

“And I am proud that you are mine...”

“You should give me a reward then.”

“What kind of reward?”she answered with a compressed giggle.

“How about a kiss?”

I haven’t brush my teeth yet,”

“And so am I,”

Laughing……

 “But,,,,I want to kiss you, let me kiss you, please” he pout hoping that it will work, he never pout in front of everyone just to her. 

“No,” she covers her lips, but Kris grab her waist and roll on top of her. She giggles on that action.

“I like this position better than sleeping side to side,”

“Silly oppa,” she answered pinching his nose..

“That hurts, that means two punishment this early morning,” he grin at her

“What do you mean?” he moves and kiss her forehead, down to her nose, he bit it causing her to giggle, he enjoy seeing the flush face of this girl underneath him. He is one lucky bastard to have this angel beside him, cheering for him, supporting him, giving her faith on him, loving him for whoever he is, not just his looks but also his flaws. The only girl that can see through him.

And in return the only girl that he can see.  

He kissed her bottom lip, she pull away and push him gently,

“I told you I haven’t brush my teeth yet?”

“Do you think that’s important on me now?” he grins at her

“but,,,,” he didn’t  let her finish, he capture her lips and kiss it slowly, he is patiently waiting for her to reply, and after a minute she did, easing all the silly troubles that’s bothering her naïve mind.

 

“Cute, my girl is cute when she’s embarrasses,” she answered back with a smile, kissing him again,

“I love you,” he pulled away to catch his breath and she too, but manage to speak out those words that his heart contain, if he could wake up like this every morning with her, brushed teeth or not, just kissing , his whole day will be perfect.

“I love you too,” she smile and she mean it, it sound like music in his ears, those words that he enjoy hearing.

 

Stop!

 

Kris looks to the side, the cassette player stop beside them signaling that it was finished

“What is that?”

“I’m recording this for fun,” she giggles, provoking him.

“What?” he smirk and starts ticking her, causing her to laugh at loud.

 

…………………

 

 

“Kris breakfast is ready,” his mother entered his room without him noticing it again, he is indulge in listening, he didn’t ask how long she is standing there.

He didn’t answer

 

“Don’t you think it’s about time?” the reason why he didn’t answer because she will bring out this topic again, the topic about time.

“I’m coming down in a bit,” he hope that words will make her leave him, but not his luck.

 He is sitting in his bed, his head low, his hands close together,

 

“She will be lonely seeing you like this,”  his mother walk and reach his level raising his head, he can see the agony in her eyes, the same in his.

 

Is it her eyes or his eyes in hers?   Something likes that.

“If she was, she shouldn’t left me in the first place,” her mother hates the bitterness in his voice, because if Seohyun happen to be alive that means a death on the other member of her family,

And she can’t handle that.

 

She clenches her fist showing her silent remorse. 

 

 

 

“But don’t also forget that the person Seohyun saved was your sister, she chose to die instead of her, she’s an angel and everyone in heaven I know acknowledging her by that, and she left something behind,” talking to him  is no used, he is more than blind like his sister before.

He refuse to see the beauty of the world, when Seohyun died he died too.

He lived today for the sake of living.

He breathes for the sake of breathing.

He has no purpose in life; his only light was taken away from him.

Everyone try to understand him, but no one can.

It seems like he is waiting for his death and expecting it.

 

Her mother hopes that someone will come and  save her son.

 

 

 

He doesn’t feel like going to work anymore, he presses again the play button and Seohyun’s sweet voice surround his room. Her only memory, and it was  like a premonition that she will die the next day, a day before that she stayed in their house helping him in his school works, since his parents weren’t home, he convinced her to stay instead, nothing happened although he wished too.

He respects her and along with that respect is that he can sincerely wait when she’s ready. They just sleep in each other’s arms murmuring I love you’d, pledging, laughing, dreaming about the future.

That they never thought will not happened anymore.

When she woke up in the morning, he caught her watching him sleeping and their morning conversation, she recorded it, and handed him afterwards,

Because of that they started tickling each other that caught the attention of his parents who arrive in the early morning.

It is embarrassing for the both of them, but since its Seohyun the future daughter in law that the Wu’s approve it was not a big deal.

 

Just awkward to be caught on top of their son in his bed.

 

Did he ever regret that night?

 

No.

 

Never.

 

With her in his arms, he is more than willing to trade every precious thing that he possess, even his own life.

 

“Good morning,” her sweet voice echoed again, how long is he been playing this tape, 7 years? Seven long years since she was gone. Seven years of him being trapped in that past that he can’t seem to move on.

 

Pause, he has to answer on that.

 

“You have to wake up or else you will be late,”

Pause, he suppose to answer “I know”

 

 

“Oppa, food is ready,” he looks in the door, glancing at his sister, she looks so concern, he smile widely seeing her eyes, a part of Seohyun that she left behind.

 

“You’re eyes have you been using it well?” he should not asked that but it just slipped, honestly he blame his sister before, if she didn’t cross that street, his Seohyun might not jumped and save her, she should be alive until now.

 

 His consciences harass him when he caught a tear forming at the corner of her eyes, but her sister just nod at his question and left.

 

He’s guilty, it was Seohyun who cried, she will hate if he keeps on blaming others on her death.

She dislikes it if he still continues his life this way,

But,

 but, 

There are things that just hard to do, no matter how you set your mind into it.

 

“You’re cruel Seohyun,” once again he let those tears to flow,

He is a coward, weak, and fragile and he is proud to admit.

 

“You thought me how to love, but not how to stop. “

 

 

 

 

End

 

9/4/12