D-2 of School (Part 1)

Not in the Plan

 

"Don’t I look handsome?"Jay asked as he looked at himself in the mirror. 

"Yeah yeah you look so handsome that all those girls will fall for you” you replied as you rolled your eyes, "hurry up we only have 15minutes left"

"Alright  Aeyoung-ah, ready for high school?"

"Of course, let's end this fast." You replied and walked out of the room with Jay.

Once the two of you stepped out of white dorm, you two saw many students pointing and the both of you and whispering among themselves.

"Look, as we had predicted, room 20-V is a special room. And how could one level only have 2 room, 20-V and 20-VV when there are 7 to 8 rooms in the other levels. And the fact that we're staying in Room 20-V is a great boost to our popularity, we should make use of it" You whispered to Jay and he nodded in agreement. 

After a 10 minutes walk, you two reach school and went to the principal’s office. Mr Kim offered to walk the two of you and you accepted. Once you reached your classroom, class 2-A, Mr Kim took Jay’s hand and said, “Please help to decrease the number of bullying cases, although it’s not obvious, and average of 3 students committed suicide in our school every month. This was not revealed to the public; however, I don’t think I can keep that fact hidden for long.”

“We will do our best, sir.” Jay replied.

“I hope you two won’t disappoint me as the elites of Seoul University Psychology Department.” Mr Kim added before opening the door of the classroom. The two of you stepped into the classroom and bowed to your homeroom teacher.

“Morning, new transfer students, I’m Mr Lee, your homeroom teacher for the semester. Now please introduce yourself to the class.” Everybody in class turned their attention to the two of you.

“Good morning, my name is Kwon Aeyoung and I’m from Seattle, please take care of me.”

“Morning, I’m Park Jae Beom and you all can call me Jay. I’m from Seattle too.”

“Are the two of you a couple?” a voice could be heard.

“Maybe yes maybe no” Jay shrugged.

Girls squealed in excitement upon hearing this and guys gave each other hi-5s.

“Class, calm down. Now can Aeyoung-ssi and Jay-ssi take a seat at the back of the classroom” Mr Lee pointed to the back of the classroom where there is 8 vacant seats.

“The one on the left?” Jay questioned.

“Anywhere” Mr Lee replied.

The two of you walked to your seat and settled down.

“Class, take out your Mathematics Textbook and turn to page 9.”

“Why are there 6 vacant seats?” You whispered to the student in front of you.

“Those belongs to B.A.P, they are always late for class” the student in front replied, “by the way I’m Jiyeon, nice to meet you”

“Nice to meet you too” You replied.

“B.A.P? Bunnies are puffy?” Jay whispered in your ear.

“Pfft, how about buns are power?” You replied jokingly.

Suddenly, the classroom door swing open and 6 male students stepped in. They didn’t even bothered to greet the teacher and walked to their seats.  Mr Lee shook his head at the sight of them and said “You all are late again”

“So?” one of them replied coldly.

Mr Lee sighed and continued with his lesson.

“Those 6 boys are really rude. And seeing how Mr Lee can’t do anything about them shows that they have certain standings in this school. Look at those girls drooling at those boys; they must be the kingkas of this school.” Jay whispered.

You nodded in agreement and looked at those 6 guys. One of them sitting on your right in another row had eye contact with you and you stared into his eyes. All you could see was coldness in his eyes. You blinked and broke the eye contact.

“Moon Jongup, nice to meet you.” The guy said.

“Kwon Aeyoung, nice to meet you too.” You replied and turned your attention to the front.

“All I can see in his eyes are coldness” You whispered to Jay while looking at the board.

“Then I guess all the 6 of them are the same. They are probably the mastermind behind those suicides”

 

 

 After Mathematics was physical education and you and Jay changed to gym clothes. The two of you walked to gym and the teacher Mr Hong eyed the two of you.

“I don’t think the two of you had reached the age to get tattoo.”

“We are from Seattle” Jay replied.

“Did the two of you really get those tattoos from Seattle?” Jiyeon asked you.

“Some are from Seattle, but some are from Korea” Jay replied.

“Korea? I don’t think you two had reached the age to get them”

“We had connections” You replied and ended the pointless conversation.

“You are late!” Mr Hong shouted at B.A.P who just entered the gym.

B.A.P rolled their eyes and brushed past Mr Hong. Mr Hong huffed and started lesson.

“Today we are doing basketball. 8 people in a team. Now hurry up and group yourselves.

“Hyung!! We are doing basketball! But we only have 6 people…” The guy in B.A.P with curly blonde hair said.

“Zelo-ah, we can play basketball ourselves after school, why play now” a deep raspy voice said.

The guy with curly blonde hair pouted and met eyes with you. He then came to you and pulled you and Jay to B.A.P.

“Hyung! I found 2 people, they can be in our team!”

“Aeyoung?” Jongup, the guy who introduced himself to you earlier called.

“Uh hi, Jongup right?” You asked awkwardly.  

“You guys knew each other? Let’s be in a team then” the guy with deep raspy voice said.

“You and your friend okay with this?” Jongup asked.

“Sure” you replied.

The game started and your team was leading. Due to the fact that you was in the basketball team when you were young, you was able to snatch the ball from your opponents and played fairly well. Of course B.A.P played well, especially the Zelo guy who pulled you to their team. The game ended and your team won with the score of 48-20.

“You’re good! I’m Zelo, nice to meet you!”

“Zelo? As in Zelus the God of Rivalry?” You asked.

“Yeah! You’re smart! What’s your name by the way?”

“Aeyoung” You smiled. “And this is my friend Jay”

“Woah, you had many tattoos like Yongguk Hyung!”

“Yongguk?” You asked.

“He’s the leader of B.A.P!” Zelo replied cheerfully. “Hyungs! Come here!”

B.A.P walked over and Zelo pointed to the guy with deep raspy voice.

“He’s Yongguk!” Zelo said.

“Nice to meet you” you and Jay said and bowed slightly.

He nodded in response and the rest of B.A.P introduced themselves.

“Youngjae”

“Daehyun”

“Himchan”

“Jongup, as you had already known”

You bowed to them slightly and introduced yourself and Jay to them.

“Aeyoung, and this is Jay”

The bell rang, and the two of you excused yourselves and went to the next class.

“That Zelo guy is pretty cute, he reminds me of Taemin.” You said.

“Yeah, Taemin was also as bubbly as him. But don’t forget that he might be the one behind those suicides, don’t let his resemblance to Taemin fool yourself.” Jay warned.

 

 

Lunch

“Now we know who the kingkas are, let’s go find out who’s the queenkas.” Jay said.

The two of you headed to the cafeteria and lined up for you food. The two of you eyed your surroundings carefully and saw three long tables at the middle of the cafeteria. You nudged Jay and whispered, “Those three tables should be for those queenkas and kingkas, keep a tight eye on it.”

You held Jay’s hand as you whispered into his ears, “There might be also a place for the student council, speaking of which, we have no idea about the student council”

“Told you they are a couple” You heard whispers from the students.

You smirked and nibbled on Jay’s ears, “They think we are a couple, want to play along?”

“Hell no I’m actually quite interested in that Yongguk guy” Jay replied. You smacked his shoulder and chided jokingly, “Had you forgotten your boyfriends in Seoul University?”

“I’d broke up with all of them already” Jay rolled his eyes.

Soon it was your turn and you bought a croissant and banana milk. Jay bought the same as you and the two of you tried to look for a seat. Just then, Zelo came and pulled you and Jay to the long table where B.A.P is. You sat beside Zelo while Jay sat beside Yongguk on the other side.

“Did you buy banana milk for me?” Zelo said and took your banana milk. He on the milk happily and smiled at you. You smiled back, and your heart melt a little, “just like Taemin…” you thought.

“Sorry” Himchan said, “I’ll buy a new one for you.”

“It’s okay, I’ll share with Jay” You said and took a sip of Jay’s banana milk.

“Are you two a couple?” Youngjae blurted out.

“No we are not a couple, just best friends” You laughed.

“Yah Youngjae, how can you ask someone a question like that?” Daehyun said and smacked Youngjae’s thigh lightly.

“It’s okay” you said.

Accidentally, Jay dropped his croissant wrapper between Yongguk’s legs. He then reached out to take it, accidentally brushing on Yongguk’s crotch. Yongguk suddenly tensed up and look awkwardly in another direction.

“Sorry” Jay said softly, embarrassed.

“It’s alright”

You sensed the awkward atmosphere between Yongguk and Jay, and kicked Jay’s leg under the table. He looked at you and you mouthed, “Don’t ruin it”

Soon, you and B.A.P engaged in a friendly conversation.

“Yeah Yongguk-ssi, me and Jay are from Seattle”

“Drop the formalities and just call me oppa or just Yongguk”

“Okay I’ll bear in mind” you smiled.

“Yongguk-hyung, how would you know if Aeyoung-ie is younger than you? Maybe she’s older than you and you have to call her noona!” Himchan said. “When’s Aeyoung-ie’s birthday?”

“23 November” you replied with a smile.

“Look, she’s younger than us!” Yongguk said.

“How about Jay? When’s his birthday?” Youngjae asked.

“25 April’ you said.

“That means Daehyun and me have to call Jay hyung!” Zelo said.

“Now try calling us oppa, Aeyoung-ie” Daehyun said.

“Aigoo I’m not used to calling people oppa…” You said shyly. “Uhm, Jongup-oppa?”

“Why did you call Jongup oppa first? Is he the one you likes the most?” Zelo asked mischievously.

“What? No! It’s just because that he’s too quiet!” You said quickly.

“Now Jay should try calling us hyung!” Himchan said. “Now I’ve one more dongsaeng!”

“Himchan-HYUNG” Jay said, emphasizing on the word “hyung”.

You all burst into laughter and you turned around and looked at your surroundings, the 2 long tables near your table was still empty.

“Why isn’t anyone sitting on those 2 long tables?” you asked.

“Those 2 tables belong to the council and this group of es. The council rarely comes here and those es went overseas” Yongguk explained.

“es?” You raised and eyebrow.

“Yeah, you’ll know when you meet them” Jongup said.

“By the way, the two of you are in white dorm right?” Daehyun asked.

You two nodded and he added on, “What room are you two staying in?”

“Room 20-V” Jay said.

Their faces turned grim and the atmosphere changed immediately.

“Is there something wrong?” You asked cautiously.

Youngjae ignored your question and asked, “How did you get in to this school?”

“Transfer. Our adoptive parents transferred us in.” You lied.

“Adoptive?” Jongup asked.

“Umm yeah, we were from the same orphanage and it was really fate that we managed to be adopted by two families of close relationships.” Jay explained.

Their faces soften and you asked them, “So what dorm are you guys from?”

“Black dorm, room 20-VV” Yongguk said.

Before you can say anything, Jay announced that lunch is ending soon and we should go to our next class. The group of you then left the cafeteria and walked to class. On the way to class, you and Jay earned many curious stares and you could hear people gossip.

“Those two transfer students are quite close with B.A.P, are they in B.A.P already?”

You and Jongup walked past a group of fangirls and you heard, “What’s that doing, hanging around B.A.P” You frowned upon hearing that and Jongup snapped.

“She’s not a , she’s our friend” Jongup hissed.

“Yeah, don’t speak ill of our dongsaeng” Himchan said and glared at those fangirls.

“Thanks Himchan oppa and Jongup oppa” You smiled at them. 

 

A/N: This chapter is longer xD And thanks to all those subbies, even though it's only 3 subbies but I still love you all *Throw Hearts* Did you guys watch B.A.P NO MERCY comeback stage? I watched it like 100 times, it was too amazing. Cries, why are they so perfect :")) And I think Zelo grew taller! His legs are like WOAH SO DAMN LONG when he stand beside BYG